Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Are Some Guys Shameless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Shameless (484 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Shameless by Southernigbo: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Was going out when I passed by two guys and one was telling the other that"a me de 4k him senior sister" is that what a normal man shd be saying or even be proud of? It happened that he sinned privately without anyone knowing but he is now proudly boasting abt it on the streets to another person as if its something to be proud of. Our youths and young people need to learn to be upright and righteous. Fornication isn't something to go about boasting.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Shameless by budaatum: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
I blame their mothers for letting their fathers mistrain them. If the mothers had trained their sons themselves to respect women they would not have turned out as pigs like their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Shameless by Tekes: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:
I blame their mothers for letting their fathers mistrain them. If the mothers had trained their sons themselves to respect women they would not have turned out as pigs like their fathers.
j

On Training:

A child can be properly trained at home but still turn out to be the opposite and vice versa.

Note: this points to the fact that there are more factors that can influence a child's character, that goes beyond just the home training...

On Respect:

I believe the case here is not whether the female gender is respected or not, I believe if those ladies wanted respect, they would know well to select the men they open their legs for.

It boils down to the men's EGO, self respect and core values.

Don't just heap blames on parents, some factors are beyond their control despite their effort.

Peace...
Re: Why Are Some Guys Shameless by budaatum: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tekes:
j

On Training:

A child can be properly trained at home but still turn out to be the opposite and vice versa.

Note: this points to the fact that there are more factors that can influence a child's character, that goes beyond just the home training...

On Respect:

I believe the case here is not whether the female gender is respected or not, I believe if those ladies wanted respect, they would know well to select the men they open their legs for.

It boils down to the men's EGO, self respect and core values.

Don't just heap blames on parents, some factors are beyond their control despite their effort.

Peace...

I do not agree that a child trained well to respect others would ever divert from respecting others whether they deserve it or not. They would not, at the least, become as disrespectful of themselves, which is what this person is doing.

(1) (Reply)

No Wife Material Again - Thanks To Ritualists / What Mandela Did To This White Professor... / Never Do This To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.