Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta (91564 Views)

Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Wazak: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Conner44:

It’s a deer

Dem dey call am bushbuck or Cape Bushbuck or kewel according to Senegalese peoples

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Flirtyjane(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Domif:
When there's wild fire outbreak in Australia, the citizens help to rescue wild life and also provide basic needs for there survival including medicals. In Nigeria, reverse is the case. We have a long way to g

We are so backward in a lot of things.

3 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by onumadu: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Mgbada

Ene or Ele.

Ene/Ele = Antelope
Mgbada = Deer

Here is Mgbada below. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by reuben81: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:
Every animal we see in this country, we kill it.

There was supposed to be animal protection law in this country.

The dear is too beautiful to be killed.

We are destroying the ecosystem in this country.
As hunger is destroying everybody u are there talking about animal protection,if thing continue this way man go soon dey chop man

4 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Onucs(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
BuyDomain:

Deer, not dear.

Thank you sir
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Onucs(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Domif:
When there's wild fire outbreak in Australia, the citizens help to rescue wild life and also provide basic needs for there survival including medicals. In Nigeria, reverse is the case. We have a long way to g

That's is how one caught a fish that is worth millions of dollars and ate his destiny with his family. I mean, who does that?
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by HolyMan12: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Answer the question miss?

You see. Only if you are a vegetarian will I understand your point of argument, if not, then you are not making sense.

Animals are meant for food, that's what our forefathers hunted, ate and survived with. So, save me that civilized or awoke rubbish.

Again, its not a sin to kill and eat an animal you find, or is it? Which verse of the bible? Don't let confusion of white people confuse you.

Antelope never saw it coming grin

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Balerion: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
This poor animal just lost it's habitat to the flood, some of them might have drown and yet you choose to kill the few that manage to survive

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Aladdin1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kill and eat.Theres hunger in the land.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by 1DigitalBaby: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wazak:

Dem dey call am bushbuck or Cape Bushbuck or kewel according to Senegalese peoples
is it related to Yung Buck that raps for Gunit ?
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Kangaroo
you say? grin

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by urbobo20(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
That's animal is called aruah in urhobo and ighelli people don't eat it

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by klonboi: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

My dear keep that knowledge one side, oyinbo preserves theirs because there is no natural habitat for these kind and many more in there countries.

Like the saying goes...

"You appreciate what you don't have "

2 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by tunjilee003: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
It ran into the wrong hands.....

Something that was running from death and eventually jam Murderers.
hired assassin killers
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by iheartellah(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why y'all killing Bambi! cry
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Opolopoopolonio: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anything wrong with that
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Venom11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:
That is a dear I think

No Bush meat
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by OMOJOHN001: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Damm Niggar

As an urhobo boy from Ughelli, I don't eat this shit(queen) because its a taboo for me to do so.

3 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by naijapikin2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
The husband of the deer will now be looking for his dear deer.
Oh dear deer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Sirmuel1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

That Animal is the sweetest meat you’d ever taste.

Just try it, I bet it, you will clear this your statement grin
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Snapchat: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Animal protection law when there is hunger everywhere wont work.

Don’t even mind that one. Even in Australia, a developed country, they eat Kangaroos.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Nyanabo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sad....

On lighter note she dem say deer pants for water? Why e no drink this flood finish? Abi e Don belleful? grin

3 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by tishbite41(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
1DigitalBaby:
is it related to Yung Buck that raps for Gunit ?
Lol
Young Buck no dey G Unit again
I miss the good old days of gangsta rap
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by lukency(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na to use am appease the gods be that.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Pascaldebravoo: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:
That is a dear I think

It is spelled deer, not dear, ok.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Snapchat: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Answer the question miss?

You see. Only if you are a vegetarian will I understand your point of argument, if not, then you are not making sense.

Animals are meant for food, that's what our forefathers hunted, ate and survived with. So, save me that civilized or awoke rubbish.

Again, its not a sin to kill and eat an animal you find, or is it? Which verse of the bible? Don't let confusion of white people confuse you.

Even plants are living things according to Science. So a Veggie should know that they are taking out a plants life to fill their tummy.

3 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Jocdon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by tishbite41(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sirmuel1:

That Animal is the sweetest meat you’d ever taste.

Just try it, I bet it, you will clear this your statement grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairaland pple no go kill me o
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Clinghton: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Use dis one hold body till flood dries up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.