Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta (91591 Views)

Passenger Killed After Fatal Accident Along Benin-ore Expressway. Photos / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Marpol2021(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tell us the truth how many young men have you destroy??
Flirtyjane:
Every animal we see in this country, we kill it.

There was supposed to be animal protection law in this country.

The dear is too beautiful to be killed.

We are destroying the ecosystem in this country.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
It ran into the wrong hands.....

Something that was running from death and eventually jam Murderers.

Whether or not you like it, people will eat meat. That's just the way nature designed it to be. Humans must eat animals to survive, just the way other wild animals eat their preys to live.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by HolyMan12: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:

That's is how one caught a fish that is worth millions of dollars and ate his destiny with his family. I mean, who does that?
Na food him see grin
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Snapchat: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Domif:
When there's wild fire outbreak in Australia, the citizens help to rescue wild life and also provide basic needs for there survival including medicals. In Nigeria, reverse is the case. We have a long way to g

The Australians saving Kangaroos are also the ones eating them for food jsyk

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by bhella10: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Firstson33:
its called impala and not dear
close but that's not impala
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
For obodo oyibo, if u kill dis same particular deer come post am for social media,
You are done for.
You go pay money or go prison, or BOTH.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Emola12(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
PointZerom:
Cook and eat no Wahala grin
if Dem eat am heaven wan fall
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by neroconnectz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
[i][/i]thank God for d flood dat brought d Bush meat
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Emola12(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:
That is a dear I think
no ooo nah dare
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by izubext007: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
God is great
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by SLOVFO(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

Na practical human protection laws we need first...

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by ModeEbo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Better pepper soup Don set
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
BuyDomain:

Deer, not dear.
Pele wole soyinka ogbon agbon ju
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Godstilo1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
No be small ooo, Real meat .
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by ken6488(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
BoneBlogger:
Do you remember the flood that happened in Delta State in the Ofagbe area just a few days ago?

Up till now, the town is still flooded, no going out of the town and no coming out.

If you tried to leave, you must be very careful.

2 dead bodies recovered so far as a result of drowning.

Well, that is not the essence of the post.

Animals are also affected.

This animal came out of its habitat due to the floor and the residents killed it.

A video of the floor was posted here https://www.facebook.com/100083258474451/posts/pfbid0298GeUUHwap2wufqBj1nh2giSagP9VpcVC1ztSP1YXXtfdy6MW7hfnh7q5eQKjXyyl/?app=fbl

Wow ofagbe
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by blowjohn(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:
That is a dear I think

No now.

It's a bear.

It just sounds like a dear. Bear, dear.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Positiveminds(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Mgbada

Nkeni Wu Ene, not mgbada
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

You said it all.

Do you know only 1 in ten Nigerians have actually seen an elephant in wildlife. Very few has seen a full grown python.

What I am emphasizing is that, we have depleted the environment so much.

3 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
zimdante:

That's right you got it, I almost mistook it to be an antelope

Truly, it's a kangaroo as he said. You mistook it for an antelope. I was thinking it's a lamb..
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Onyi90(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Firstson33:
No is not Impala, because Impala has a long horn. wink
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
I agree.
Flirtyjane:

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Firstson33:

Why not visit google before typing this misleading comment? That's a deer and not an impala.
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Sunnybabe(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

Animal Protection Law where HUNGER dey, abeg no blame them, our Leaders has worsened everything. In as much as I concur with you but How will you convince person wey never chop meat nor fish for more than a week or month not to kill this nutritious bush meat if he/she sees it.

Make God help us oo... As my Kogi friend do say then, abeg for this Naija real HUNGER dey cheesy
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Onucs:
That is a dear I think
antelop
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
smiley smiley I would love to protect the animals, but you have a point too.

At least some regulations should be exercised, so these beautiful animals do not go into extinctions, we will just eat everything up at this rate.

we should not just participate in consumption of animal meat (wild), more importantly be involved in their conservation, and maybe if people fancy their meat, they can rear them and grow them up, and even return some to the wild, as a good gesture smiley smiley,

I believe we are not just consumers who eat and take and keep taking without giving back to the environment.

Sunnybabe:
Animal Protection Law where HUNGER dey, abeg no blame them, our Leaders has worsened everything. In as much as I concur with you but How will you convince person wey never chop meat nor fish for more than a week or month not to kill this nutritious bush meat if he/she sees it.

Make God help us oo... As my Kogi friend do say then, abeg for this Naija real HUNGER dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na how I go take dey smuggle Kangaroos from Australia come Naija make we dey kill them chop, na that one concern me oh.

Those Kangaroos in Australia are too numerous to be roaming about with wreckless abandon.

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Abujaexpress: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
And you are about taking it down to your the stomach habitat
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Sunnybabe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley I would love to protect the animals, but you have a point too.

At least some regulations should be exercised, so this animals do not go into extinctions, we will just eat everything up at this rate.

as in even the ones that nobody will eat my Naija people will still kill it and throw it away. Imagine how those beautiful butterflies that use to be rampant those years back compare to now where some of them have gone into extinction and some has become endangered species.

May God help us oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Bigchristo: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
BoneBlogger:
Do you remember the flood that happened in Delta State in the Ofagbe area just a few days ago?

Up till now, the town is still flooded, no going out of the town and no coming out.

If you tried to leave, you must be very careful.

2 dead bodies recovered so far as a result of drowning

Well, that is not the essence of the post.

Animals are also affected.

This animal came out of its habitat due to the floor and the residents killed it.

A video of the floor was posted here https://www.facebook.com/100083258474451/posts/pfbid0298GeUUHwap2wufqBj1nh2giSagP9VpcVC1ztSP1YXXtfdy6MW7hfnh7q5eQKjXyyl/?app=fbl

my delta people and bushmeat 5&6
Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Flirtyjane:

if hunger catch you believe me u go throw away the ECO just jejelly follow the SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
I enjoyed those times, when i played with butterflies, and when the sand still smelled like Life after rain. In those days, after the rain you can smell the grass, and insects in soils.

we are not taking care of our environment, its not healthy like before and the Life within it is not as healthy too.

Nowadays, when i experience good environments, with much life living in it, i feel more alive and its healthy.

Even in the air in a healthy environment does a lot for the health.

Sunnybabe:
as in even the ones that nobody will eat my Naija people will still kill it and throw it away. Imagine how those beautiful butterflies that use to be rampant those years back compare to now where some of them have gone into extinction and some has become endangered species.

May God help us oo

2 Likes

Re: This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta by Tunjibalogun: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Domif:
When there's wild fire outbreak in Australia, the citizens help to rescue wild life and also provide basic needs for there survival including medicals. In Nigeria, reverse is the case. We have a long way to g
You said Australia not Nigeria. So what's your headache undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.