Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? (858 Views)

Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) / How Can I Relocate To Mexico / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Eseries(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello Nairalanders!

Are there Nigerians living in Mexico?
How can one legally migrate to Mexico?
What are the route to gain residency or acquire the Passport?

What are other interesting countries one can move to except the regular Canada, UK and US .

A place with little immigration pressure and a relatively good economy where one can settle with a clear route to residency or citizenship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by budaatum: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lived there for a year in 1999. Just bought a ticket and flew there and got a visa on arrival. Did not travel on a Nigerian passport though, so it might not be the same. Got the job from UK too before flying out.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by ibechris(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eseries:
Hello Nairalanders!

What are other interesting countries one can move to except the regular Canada, UK and US .

A place with little immigration pressure and a relatively good economy where one can settle with a clear route to residency or citizenship

Colombia and Brazil.
U can read about it...

1 Like

Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by HolyMan12: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
ibechris:

Colombia and Brazil.
U can read about it...
Me na Barbados I wan go.

Let me check how far for citizenship there sef
Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Demor1: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eseries:
Hello Nairalanders!

If you have someone you can stay with over there or if you have means of survival then i have someone doing the visa legitly if interested.

like i said...its just the visa and nothing like the person is helping to secure any work there

1 Like

Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Iamajala: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Demor1:

If you have someone you can stay with over there or if you have means of survival then i have someone doing the visa legitly if interested.

like i said...its just the visa and nothing like the person is helping to secure any work there

Hmm but there’s currently no appointment for Mexico
Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Eseries(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Demor1:

I am interested..
How can I contact this person?
Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Olasco001: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
The best easy route to relocate to Mexico right now is too look for Schengen visa , With Schengen Valid VISA from anywhere in Europe you can visit Mexico
Re: How Can One Re-locate To Mexico? by Olasco001: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Beware of Scam , Mexico Embassy didn’t release Appointment Date right moment nobody can get you appointment unless Embassy release the date

(1) (Reply)

Visitor Or Student Visa To Netherlands?? / Mmmm / Oppressors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.