Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex (54772 Views)

24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Creamypie(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
So e no know his house?
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by nedekid: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
HolyMan12:
Nothing wey we no go see or hear for this Nigeria grin
No ohh, this na the kind tori you go hear for Kenya. Infact I think say na Nairobi or one down town place when I read the topic. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by OMOJOHN001: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Damm Niggar

Bad man things

2 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by obuburam: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
This is the second time i will read a case like this on Nl and it makes me wonder if women dont catch and retain the scent of their men to be fooled by another's.

Husbands for that matter. undecided
Still the same story, he has been in custody since then and he just got docked.

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Starz825(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Which kind story be this

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Corridon: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
This is the second time i will read a case like this on Nl and it makes me wonder if women dont catch and retain the scent of their men to be fooled by another's.

It is the same old news. It might even be that it didn't happen.

3 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by fof1: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-35-docked-for-mistakenly-engaging-his-friends-28-year-old-wifes-in-sx/

THIS NEWS MUST BE A FAT LIE,PLS...WHAT IS WRONG WITH GOSSIP NEWSPAPERS AND FAKE JOURNALISTS, PLS?
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by NohurryInLife: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Creamypie:
So e no know his house?
As in ehn...
Some kind nonsense happenings sef tire person 4 this country walahi. Make we leave the guy matter now, the wife no sabi her husband moves?? Make the useless court reason am nah.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by shegra58: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Kajaard: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Too many lies on nairaland on a daily basis.

This story can't be real.

I guess nairaland is now a gossip site in the likes of naijapals et al undecided

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
burp18:
mistakenly?

When!
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Emeka71(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eskimo0147:
So the woman no fit discern say na different gbola wen dey enter her

Na after she cum she come back her sense come switch light
Na so because dem no go even know when them dey do am.

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Onos3053: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Video from Obidients Rally in Ugep, Cross River State

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNtjoHlG6Dw
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by jamesversion: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
So who was switching off of and switching on the light?

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Machinegun91(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't understand oo, two of them were sleeping on the same bed? Where was the husband of the wife when the sex capade was going on? What brought ojinaka to his friend house at night?

They are not telling us the true story here

6 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by DeKelz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Where was the husband of the woman?
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by micflo28(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Make dem kuku swap wife
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kobicove:
The other day one guy claimed to have mistakenly taken a loan from an app, now this one is also using mistake as an excuse undecided

I'm just wondering how he got into the house. The story get as e be.
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Fedrams: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hummmm wetin Musa no go see for gate. In my own opinion, both of them agree to perform the thin after drugging the original husband, however, the drug was not strong enough so the man woke up in the middle of the show and put on the light only to discover the Nollywood film going on.
What type of bed are they using, I guess 21 inch.
My Lord, I rest my case

ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-35-docked-for-mistakenly-engaging-his-friends-28-year-old-wifes-in-sx/

3 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Johnkay01: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
May be the guy is drunk.

Sometimes ago I got drunk and had to sleep over at a friend place. In the night I started romancing my friend thinking I was with my babe until his slap reset my brain.

Shayo can do something like that.

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Gbeng30(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't understand this kind of deception ooo, the man was having sex with his friends wife while her husband was beside her sleeping,,, the woman can't sense that this is not my husband neither the husband sense that someone is having sex with my wife on the same bed.. ...this is confusing or something is fishy here

2 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by arantess: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:

You dey mind nonsense

Impossible for a woman not to know her husband scent, or touch....

3 Likes

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by izubext007: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Both of them nal God catch them
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Realists(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Fedrams:
Hummmm wetin Musa no go see for gate. In my own opinion, both of them agree to perform the thin after drugging the original husband, however, the drug was not strong enough so the man woke up in the middle of the show and put on the light only to discover the Nollywood film going on.
What type of bed are they using, I guess 21 inch.
My Lord, I rest my case

Nothing wey Nkechi no go see for inside Brothel, Igbo's and their ways. I agree with you they drugged the Husband thinking they will finish their romp before he wakes up.
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by FaceTanke: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
All of them don high ni
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Kaiser20: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
The 35 year old man must also mistakenly submit his wife, fiance or girlfriend to the woman's husband for a payback.

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by FuckDModz: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Poor man. I hope he enjoyed it.

God will certainly punish that evil woman that led him astray.
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by Mofatg: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dis one loud ooooooo
Re: Man, 35, Docked For ‘mistakenly’ Engaging His Friend’s 28-year Old Wife’s In Sex by frog12: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
so the woman dey lie? hahhahhahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.