Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You (596 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by ndustan(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Have you ever felt like a coworker was being too nice and you needed to figure out whether they like you and want to date you?
Now here are 15 subtle signs to know if your coworker likes you.

1. They stare at you, smile at you and sometimes they want to have a prolonged eye contact with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__7n6uYgVw
2. They choose to sit next to you in meetings: They may act like this happens by accident, but trust me, they are doing it on purpose!
3. They bring gifts for you, you know trying to surprise you, it could be food or something else.
4. They invite you to meet outside work.
Whether just to grab a coffee at break time, or meet for drinks after work.
5. They compliment you for all the little and the big things: It could be regarding your work, your abilities, or most commonly your appearance.

6. They show signs of jealousy: No matter how secretive a coworker might be about their feelings, at some point, they might give away their true intent.
7. They follow you on social media: When a coworker likes you, they seem always to know what is going on with you.
8. They want to know more about your personal life: They are curious about your personal life more than your professional life.
9. They make you a priority: This can mean anything from making sure you’re handling your workload to reaching out if you’re late or making sure you are okay.
10. They ‘accidentally’ touch and brush over you: They seem to bump into you more often.
11. They avoid using their phone when you’re together: So you have to watch out if they use their phones when they’re around you, or do they avoid checking their phones at all?
12. They dress up better than usual: You’ll discover that they start shopping for new clothes just to show off their fashion sense to impress you.
13. They want to be your problem-solver at work, volunteering to help you all the time.
14. They always make an effort to keep the conversation going.
15. They act differently around you: And I will you some examples: they may be nervous, they look at you with seductive eyes, they agree with you on almost everything about work. His tone of voice starts getting deeper. Her tone of voice gets tinier.

Folks, there are many more which you add on the comment section, but before then I'd love to ask you this…What’s your best piece of advice to respond a flirty coworker? What’s your best piece of advice to respond a flirty coworker? Share your thoughts in the comments section.

Thanks. I am Moses Ihenacho
Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by MuslimIgbo: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
And they spread wide...
Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by fman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
All u said are assumptions!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by Mrkrobz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
I no 1 date my coworker jare

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out my animation story in my profile.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by ndustan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sometimes, things like this doesn't happen intentional tho which means it can happen to you...
Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by Berrityga: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omo! I had seex with my co-worker and it happen in our company lodge. When I woke up the next day, I couldn't handle it so I just had to stop talking to the girl. Its been like 3weeks now we don't really talk only work stuff, its very weird aswear.. I regret it.
Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by marlow1962(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
All this things cus u have feelings for someone without you telling him/her (nawa).
Pride dy really do Nigerians something.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by ndustan(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You by mespusinglez(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
SAY NO TO OFFICE ROMANCE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If U Want A Short Time Hookup / Sincerely I'm Praying To God To Give Me A Sweet Lady Like This Endowed Chic / What Do You Do When A Girl Has A Serious Boyfriend And Still Possessive Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.