Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers (30916 Views)

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Salvador1: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
fergie001:

Hahaha....
I'm waiting for the answer in January.
As u said before.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Gozac: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
LikeAking:
Nonsense!

So people will eat after building many bridges.

Putting d people at the end.

Na Dem, Dem.

Make I guru up finish, begin to chop money..

Bleep the government.

By then oil money for don finish, nonsense?
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Dmano: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
He suppose appoint 100000, this is too small nah haba Mr wike
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Paulianfa(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
fergie001:

Obaseki said from Day 1, if Ayu leaves...he leaves.
Adeleke is on Ayu MUST stay. He will be Gov when election starts.
Okowa, Diri, Udom have insisted Ayu MUST stay.

In the North, asides Ortom, not one PDP Gov is on Ayu must go and except Bala Mohammed who has recanted because of his 2nd term. So do the maths!

Wetin Udom know?
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Paulianfa(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
My love for Wike increases

4 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by garfield1: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
fergie001:
This can only mean one thing!

...Stifle any person coming to the PU to vote internal opposition. cheesy

These are the people at the PUs that will tell voters that Senate/HoR is for PDP but President is for ........... tongue

Guy,you sharp oh.wike means biz

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by garfield1: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
fergie001:

In 2019, the South carried Atiku. Now, he has some resurgence in the North with Buhari not on the ballot but will it be enough to make up or better the Southern support he had in 2019, time shall tell.

Again, listen there is probably nothing Atiku will give to Wike that will make him work for him (Atiku). The Ayu must go is a bait to hold on to. His losing the VP-slot drew the line forget it, there is no way back. Wike fights with everything and he was over 80% assured he will win, he rarely forgives politically. He has a set of demands and Ayu is Number One. Do you know number two, three, four or fifth demand?

I will give you an example: When Obaseki defected to PDP before the Edo election, it was the same Wike who used Oredo HoR, Ogbeide-Ihama to drag GO to a Rivers High Court to bend him and Obaseki had little choice, he agreed everything. If Arapaja is made Chairman today, that is when you will know Wike. He will use the Courts, get demands and force Atiku to even sign off his assets.
Atiku has some of these information, the reason he has held on.

Kwankwaso sees himself as the modern Aminu Kano.

When Awo approached Kano (of PRP, then a mushroom Party) to be his running mate, he flatly told him NO. Personally, I don't think he will back anybody but it is beleived he is anti-Atiku.

If aminu had paired awolowo,he would have won. I wonder why he didn't approach waziru Ibrahim or others

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Maleekdon: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Soldier arrested for allegedly stealing ammunition and selling them to Boko Haram members and bandits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unC9ecWskc
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by garfield1: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
fergie001:

Which Diri?

Infact, Diri and Obaseki are the main Anti-Wike arrowheads. The person who really isn't on any side but the Party is Udom. Others, Obaseki esp fit stab Wike if he sees him and vice-versa.

Hmm,I think diri is in between.the only person really with atiku is okowa.even obaseki loyalty is doubtful
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by israel90: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
obuksjr:
You brought back the memory of old nairaland, when we used to have intelligent political discussion,and not the current tribal bashing. Kudos!!!
u are very right when nairaland was nairaland very informative.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by mrksquare: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Shikamaru1:
No problem, I'm on ground and I don't see a path for APC here, they'll will lose emuoha, ikwerre, opobo, andoni, ahoada, all the local government in ogoni axis, you guys don't have the numbers..yes the candidate might be good but people hate the party here.

You talk about approval rating, humans forget things easily, another round of project commissioning starts soon and his approval rating will soar again, you've forgotten that people like seeing him on tv, even his detractors. I wonder the strategy you guys plan on deploying next year other than empty rhetorics and propaganda grin grin

Lol!! Issorite. How about presidential election in Rivers state Mr. INEC?
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by LikeAking: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Gozac:

By then oil money for don finish, nonsense?

Wo is talking about oil money here. Do u need to b a guru bf u eat oil money?

I am talking about developing my self.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by briggson07(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Many ways I have compared Amaechi and wike but in the end the ex gov surpasses him.

Removal of Good luck was when I vex for Amaechi but I don forgive am and normally such happens in politics.

Now it's wike's turn if you like appoint "A thousand boys with no belts"

U will still be ridiculed and disgraced.

Watch wike must join APC

Rivers State is APC
Vote 4 Tonye Cole and u have saved your children's future.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by senjutsu(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2022
And let the games begin!
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by nedekid: 2:09am On Oct 12, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Power Drunk Mad man Wike
Is this the kind of person that wants to be president
Wike knows no matter how hard he tries, Atiku will still poll more 45 percentage of Rivers state Presidential votes cast.
No other south south Governor is in Wike's camp, they all voted against him in PDP Presidential Primary election
If you think Atiku or PDP will win any South South state when Obi is on the ballot, I think you might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2022
14,000!

Fourteen thousand!

Nigeria na cruise!

Nation is cursed! Only impossible things happen in Nigeria!
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by sunray(m): 3:57am On Oct 12, 2022
2023 election is unique with the electoral act. Rivers State cannot write out results as it has been in the past. Wike cannot use courts to reject voters biometrics as he did in previous elections.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Str8talk21: 4:46am On Oct 12, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Power Drunk Mad man Wike
Is this the kind of person that wants to be president
Wike knows no matter how hard he tries, Atiku will still poll more 45 percentage of Rivers state Presidential votes cast.
No other south south Governor is in Wike's camp, they all voted against him in PDP Presidential Primary election
Keep dreaming
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by chrisxxx(m): 4:53am On Oct 12, 2022
oyeb15:

Rivers has always been PDP state. Infact, the structure of PDP is very strong in dat state. No party can break it
Rivers being PDP is not constitutional or religious. There are people who have charismatic mien that made it so. 90% of them are still with Wike. PDP has over 60 % chance of winning the governorship election but in presidency Atiku would be tossed.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Obidient4life3: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

Bro Wike has failed already, he is fighting a lost battle.
At Worst if Atiku doesn't win Rivers State, Atiku will get nothing less than 45% Votes in Rivers State without Wike behind Obi , nothing for Tinubu in Rivers State, the best Tinubu can get here in Rivers State is 3rd position, even Wike can't come out his full chest and ask Rivers State residents to Vote Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.... Fear no go let Wike try am
The only Candidate that will be able to defeat Atiku in Rivers State is Peter Obi.

Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu will come distant third in Rivers state...Quote me anywhere
Most of the top PDP Chieftains and strongmen in Rivers State have fallen out with Wike.
Austin Opara, Celestine Omehia, Uche Secondus, Farah Dagogo
They were all in Uyo yesterday with Atiku .
All South South Governors except for Wike were with Atiku yesterday in Uyo and they also voted for Atiku and voted against Wike in PDP Presidential Primary election.
We have said it countless time that Wike has no influence in the south South region.
Wike is just a rabble rouser and noise maker , he exposes all his plan and next moves to his enemies because of his loud mouth

Atiku camp already knows all Wike's moves and next moves, because most of those Governors in Wike's camp mostly Governor Ortom of Benue State, Governor Ikpeazu, and Governor Ugwuwanyi still go behind the loud mouthed Wike and have secret meetings with Atiku's camp in Abuja.
Ask ur self the questions why are those Governors in Wike camp not taking the same vindictive actions Wike is taking against Atiku and PDP in Rivers State.
The other south South Governors no send Wike and they all worked against him during PDP Presidential Primary election.
Tasteless Joke. ATIKU get 45% in Rivers state? You must be having a severe nightmare!

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2022
RomanGreen:

You're right with the analysis but think about this....why are southerners so divided when it comes to their own interests? Like why?

By right, all these Southern govs with Atiku betrayed the Asaba declaration they all accented to. The north will never do this themselves yet here they are fighting themselves over a gentleman agreement that Ayu himself made and agreed to. If you ask me, Wike is a principled man and I give it to him....he has done well with the fight. But whoever thinks Atiku will have it easy is joking. Atiku will struggle to gather 25% here in the south, the so called northern votes he's banking on will be split amongst Atiku, Kwankwaso and BAT....only Peter Obi is assured over 70% in the SS and SE. It's dangerous for Atiku to continuously ignore Wike.
Another way to look at it is for whose benefit was the Asaba declaration.
If you look at it, if South really wanted to be united, the Southern govs should have also demanded it be micro-zoned to the SE. That's what's truly fair and just.
Do you know that right now, the South is actually holding the short end of the stick in the equation? Obi does not have the national spread. Tinubu who has it has alienated himself from the rest of the South with his ticket. Most Tinubu supporters on this forum and other SMs attack Obi thrice of how they attack Atiku. Same for Obi supporters.
Only a northerner seems balanced and well positioned in all the variables.
Now the question is what happened to the Asaba declaration?

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by RomanGreen: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Another way to look at it is for whose benefit was the Asaba declaration.
If you look at it, if South really wanted to be united, the Southern govs should have also demanded it be micro-zoned to the SE. That's what's truly fair and just.
Do you know that right now, the South is actually holding the short end of the stick in the equation? Obi does not have the national spread. Tinubu who has it has alienated himself from the rest of the South with his ticket. Most Tinubu supporters on this forum and other SMs attack Obi thrice of how they attack Atiku. Same for Obi supporters.
Only a northerner seems balanced and well positioned in all the variables.
Now the question is what happened to the Asaba declaration?

I get your point, the Asaba declaration was solely for Tinubu as they didn't see Obi coming. Unfortunately southerners are attacking themselves more on this forum which is quite bad. I seriously doubt if Tinubu will be president, Buhari will most likely root for Atiku who helped him to power and who is also his brother, when it comes to politics the north Sabi play brotherhood

This is why we keep hammering on Tinubu and his supporters that they may be betrayed but they won't listen
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Akurakambe(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Hahaha olodo! More than anyone the person he wants to destroy is Peter Obi. It is obvious that he believes Peter Obi not withdrawing then supporting him against Atiku is the reason he lost. Obi is his main target.

Illiteracy is a disease. Stop disgracing yourself here. Peter Obi will make education compulsory for your likes.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2022
RomanGreen:

I get your point, the Asaba declaration was solely for Tinubu as they didn't see Obi coming. Unfortunately southerners are attacking themselves more on this forum which is quite bad. I seriously doubt if Tinubu will be president, Buhari will most likely root for Atiku who helped him to power and who is also his brother, when it comes to politics the north Sabi play brotherhood

This is why we keep hammering on Tinubu and his supporters that they may be betrayed but they won't listen
Nothing like betrayal there. We all use the word to easily. If we're talking about betrayal, Tinubu betrayed the South. Amaechi betrayed South South. Wike betrayed SE. etc etc. You can see that all these betrayals are all happening in one place, the South.
The Southern politicians are to selfish and greedy in politics unlike the Northern guys.
If they can't get their acts right and decide on Southern interest and how to go about it, there's no way they will not always end up feeling betrayed by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Junasiki123: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2022
If fff

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by writeprof(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good, bringing governance closer to the people.

After 7+ years on the seat grin
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Dadaemmanuel(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
strictly what this means is just pay back to let atiku know that he owns the land which is true.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by lagosrd: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by jditimiya(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2022
ictplotter:

Wike is an empty drum with polluted noise. Politics is about strategic and building bridges but to wike is the Alpha and omega of everything. He has loss woefully as presidential candidate, loss woefully as vp candidate and loss the key pdp members in Rivers that why he recruiting every Tom and Dick as special Adviser. Even the president don't have up 1000 SA but the funstrated wike just appointed 14000 SA.

Bros when men are talking boys should open their ears and listen, did you see what just happen to Atiku camp, begging some strong men to go and beg Wike the Lion of River state again. Bros politics of before is not now again o. Wike will hold PDP to the ground and clean it up again when the right time come. Bros learn from people who has ears on ground. I will rest my case here to see the outcome of the begging. And for your information those men are with Wike supporting him from back to front.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by jditimiya(m): 4:28am On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

You can imagine the politicians Atiku is counting on in Rivers State. Celestine that had Rivers State money at his disposal but was removed by Wike who had the money of a local government.
Austin Opara! Who knows him? Dagogo that was caught like a fowl. Lol. These are disgruntled politicians of no value.

Bros tell them make they hear you well. Wike with him pepper body go hurt them down like fire and meat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.