Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers (30915 Views)

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by chrisxxx(m): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2022
jditimiya:

Bros tell them make they hear you well. Wike with him pepper body go hurt them down like fire and meat.
Don't mind them. How many people follow Austin Opara in Port Harcourt? I am not saying outside PH which nobody does. Omehia is respected however doesn't command the people's vote. Dagogo was an agitator. But the boys he once controlled have deserted him that he got into office and jettisoned their comradeship. I can tell you that these men can not influence more than 10000 votes collectively.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by jditimiya(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

Don't mind them. How many people follow Austin Opara in Port Harcourt? I am not saying outside PH which nobody does. Omehia is respected however doesn't command the people's vote. Dagogo was an agitator. But the boys he once controlled have deserted him that he got into office and jettisoned their comradeship. I can tell you that these men can not influence more than 10000 votes collectively.

The problem with Nigeria politicians is that they think they can keep playing the old politics that they learn from the old politicians that have come and gone. Politics of today is more of working closely with the people you are serving, i know most of them will not agree with you all the time but when its come to common goal they all fall back to track. Wike will be remembered for one thing, and that is talk and do. Atiku boys are crying because of one man stands on justices and fairness. Ibori will never beg Wike to drop down his sword because he Ibori is also fighting Okowa for that governorship position. Is a win-win to Wike and Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by chrisxxx(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2022
jditimiya:

The problem with Nigeria politicians is that they think they can keep playing the old politics that they learn from the old politicians that have come and gone. Politics of today is more of working closely with the people you are serving, i know most of them will not agree with you all the time but when its come to common goal they all fall back to track. Wike will be remembered for one thing, and that is talk and do. Atiku boys are crying because of one man stands on justices and fairness. Ibori will never beg Wike to drop down his sword because he Ibori is also fighting Okowa for that governorship position. Is a win-win to Wike and Ibori.
You understand bro. And to come to think of it, Wike is not asking to be the chairman. Wike is not asking for a particular southerner to be the chairman. All Wike is saying is someone from south should be made the chairman since the north has the president. Doesnt Atiku have someone he could trust with the chairmanship position from the south? Are they all only good for canon folder like Okowa and co but cant be trusted with sensitive position like the chairman?

1 Like

Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by jditimiya(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

You understand bro. And to come to think of it, Wike is not asking to be the chairman. Wike is not asking for a particular southerner to be the chairman. All Wike is saying is someone from south should be made the chairman since the north has the president. Doesnt Atiku have someone he could trust with the chairmanship position from the south? Are they all only good for canon folder like Okowa and co but cant be trusted with sensitive position like the chairman?

This is why Okowa and other southerners fail to understand. If it was the north asking for this, i swear by now all this issues would have been fixed. But our elders and leaders are really the problem of saying truth to power because of what they will gain and not what they will give to the people. Wike i trust and Wike i stand with.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by chrisxxx(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2022
jditimiya:

This is why Okowa and other southerners fail to understand. If it was the north asking for this, i swear by now all this issues would have been fixed. But our elders and leaders are really the problem of saying truth to power because of what they will gain and not what they will give to the people. Wike i trust and Wike i stand with.
Kpem, Kpetem.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by RealTalkNoBull: 4:43am On Feb 16, 2023
RealTalkNoBull:
Hahaha olodo! More than anyone the person he wants to destroy is Peter Obi. It is obvious that he believes Peter Obi not withdrawing then supporting him against Atiku is the reason he lost. Obi is his main target.

😂😂😂 I remember when I was telling them this they were busy insulting me.
Re: Wike Appoints 14,000 Advisers, 359 Liaison Officers by Shedking(m): 3:40am On Mar 25, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Bro Wike has failed already, he is fighting a lost battle.
At Worst if Atiku doesn't win Rivers State, Atiku will get nothing less than 45% Votes in Rivers State without Wike behind Obi , nothing for Tinubu in Rivers State, the best Tinubu can get here in Rivers State is 3rd position, even Wike can't come out his full chest and ask Rivers State residents to Vote Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.... Fear no go let Wike try am
The only Candidate that will be able to defeat Atiku in Rivers State is Peter Obi.

Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu will come distant third in Rivers state...Quote me anywhere
Most of the top PDP Chieftains and strongmen in Rivers State have fallen out with Wike.
Austin Opara, Celestine Omehia, Uche Secondus, Farah Dagogo
They were all in Uyo yesterday with Atiku .
All South South Governors except for Wike were with Atiku yesterday in Uyo and they also voted for Atiku and voted against Wike in PDP Presidential Primary election.
We have said it countless time that Wike has no influence in the south South region.
Wike is just a rabble rouser and noise maker , he exposes all his plan and next moves to his enemies because of his loud mouth

Atiku camp already knows all Wike's moves and next moves, because most of those Governors in Wike's camp mostly Governor Ortom of Benue State, Governor Ikpeazu, and Governor Ugwuwanyi still go behind the loud mouthed Wike and have secret meetings with Atiku's camp in Abuja.
Ask ur self the questions why are those Governors in Wike camp not taking the same vindictive actions Wike is taking against Atiku and PDP in Rivers State.
The other south South Governors no send Wike and they all worked against him during PDP Presidential Primary election.

How far now? 🤣 🤣 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.