Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him (6754 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Sicherheit(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
This thread was opened for the opposite of saying something nice about IBB undecided
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
tlops:

Ejiyemi, Ejiwunmi, baba onile (babangida) HBD!
ROFLMAO
That one no be eji o,na katafuru ! grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by dapachez: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
I actually lost respect for a lot of peeps from their post on this thread
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by femmy2010(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
Maradona,
you are fondly missed.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
Your reward is in Heaven Babangida. Shege!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by anointedf(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
God deliberately reserved this guy IBB for a purpose and sign in Nigeria. I dont know yet but that is what i feel. I have no message of goodwill for the guy. He was the architect and engineer that designed the state we are in today.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
dapachez:

Babangida was never a good man so keep that respect to yourself sir !
engineerd:

Your reward is in Heaven Babangida. Shege!

No he must get it on earth before he pai o.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by ifihearam: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
I hope those of you that wished IBB dead are up to 70 already or more because if you have not attained his age and you wasnt him dead,i wonder how you would reach or achieve what bhe has ever achieved in his lifetime.

This is a man tht has children and you people have parents,so if some person out there is making similar prayers for your FATHERS to die,how would you feel.

in fact i wish you all what you wish IBB

HAPPY 70TH BIRTHDAY HIS EXCELLENCY IBRAHIM BADAMOSI BABAGINDA(GCFR)
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Honeycity(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
i hope the evil genuis himself is reading this or somebody close to him.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
ifihearam:

I hope those of you that wished IBB dead are up to 70 already or more because if you have not attained his age and you wasnt him dead,i wonder how you would reach or achieve what bhe has ever achieved in his lifetime.

This is a man tht has children and you people have parents,so if some person out there is making similar prayers for your FATHERS to die,how would you feel.

Ode
what did your gap-toothed daddy achieve ?
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by mallorca(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB, may good God have mercy and recived the soul of ur late wife Mariam,
but as for you IBB and ur new wife/found love Turai Ya'aradua, TIME WILL SURELY TELL
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by chelsea4su(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Though IBB didn,t offend me but the only thing that annoyed me most was to step aside on my birthday,i celebrated my birthday with TEAR GAS.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Roland17(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
for all those who are being too santimonious to be pragmatic about IBB, i tell them may their sins for which they are too pompous to ask for forgiveness eat them up.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
May your Deathday be a day of incredible horror for you.

May it be brutal and inhumane.

Happy Deathday when it comes. I hope that "comes" is soon and vicious.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
dapachez:

ifihearam:

You can shove your respect up your moronic arse!

You are both dimwitted foools that his corruption created when he looted funds meant for our education. Lack of good education and proper nutrients from rich food has created a poorly developed brain, hence an over-bearing belief and dependence on the transcendental.

Foools defending the man that destroyed their lives.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by velo10: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy Birthday, but you remain a villian for
- Taking power away from a better man
- Being lenient on corruption
- Denying MKO of his right
- Your Era's gone but the evils still remembered
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by freepeople: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dear IBB,

As you celebrate your 70th atrocious year on earth. Let me remind you of some of the crimes you committed.

You along with Buhari, under the command of Murtala Muhammed ordered the execution-style masacre of innocent worshippers at Christ Apostolic Church Onitsha during the civil war.

You institutionalized corruption in Nigeria, made away with $12billion gulf war windfall. The $12B is valued at over $100B today.

You stalled the democratic process in Nigeria. Annulled an election and prepared the ground for the takeover by your despot friend, Abacha.

I read your interview in the dailies where you disparaged your fellow corrupt general. I hope that you are not suffering from selective amnesia. Though I detest OBJ, but I would prefer OBJ to you anytime, anyday.

You ranks favourably with Idi Amin, Omar Al-bashir and Saddam Hussein in the history book.

A friend of mine said that the fact that evil men like you are still alive validates his belief that God does not exist.

But I know that Allah(whom you claim to worship) watches over us. He will surely visit you someday with judgement. You can't escape it, your children can't escape it.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by SuperT(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is terrible. The Topic above says: Say Something Nice To Him

Let leave Judgement to God please. Let us join hand in pray for good Leader.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
Super T:

This is terrible. The Topic above says: Say Something Nice To Him

Let leave Judgement to God please. Let us join hand in pray for good Leader.

Bloody useless fool!

Explain what made him a good leader.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Emmaseremo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hapi buff dei, Chief ogugua ndi igbo. Bounce and be glad it's ur day. Bone dem bad belle nairalanders. If at all dey 'll get opportunity like you. They 'll do worse. Enjoi Mr handsome cheers
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by razznaija(f): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday IBB, we hate you, oh and also F*ck you. grin grin grin
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
Nice words:

Mr Babangida it would have been nice if you had not:

a) overthrown General Buhari's patriotic government on 27th August 1985 just as he was bringing corruption under control

b)devalued the Naira by over 2,000% from N1 being worth $1.13   to  N1 being worth just $0.05.

c)wiped out the middle class

d)murdered dozens of people for allegedly plotting coups including the best man at your wedding -Vatsa

e)removed fuel subsidy and increased fuel prices approx 15-20 fold

f)installed Obasanjo in 1999 - who became the biggest looter in African history and waste 8years of record high oil prices with nothing to show.

g)looted Nigeria   dry to the tune of estimated $17billion

h)founded the PDP which is filled by your thieving corrupt friends who continue till this day destroying our great nation
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Doctorflaky(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
If I must say, He might have had bad issues at d past. But one thing I'll commend him for, is dat He trained his children well. Of all d misbbhaviour we had top men or president children, i've never 4 once had IBB children's name. So kudos 2him on dat. Happy Birthday sir
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sagamite:

You can shove your respect up your moronic arse!

You are both dimwitted foools that his corruption created when he looted funds meant for our education. Lack of good education and proper nutrients from rich food has created a poorly developed brain, hence an over-bearing belief and dependence on the transcendental.

Foools defending the man that destroyed their lives.

cool cool cool
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
ibb- drop dead
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by badesco(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Because you cause pain and bring calamity to most families in Nigeria during your reign. You and members of your family will never no peace.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by DrummaBoy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
I'm not a fan of IBB but I think these comments are way too vicious
HBD General.God grant U grace to right all ya wrongs
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by sley4life(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
smartest criminal
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by totorimi: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday ke, Nairalanders should celebate this birthday with him becaise we thank God he did not contest the presidential elections by now he would have been celebrating his 70th bithday with state funds.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by tushbobo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Those defending IBB must have been born less than 25 years back and cannot appreciate d damage this fellow did to Nigeria.From confirmed sources this man even killed Abacha(through Abacha's former girlfriend,abacha did not die in d hands of prostitutes as we r being made to believe) and Abiola(thru Abdusalami Abubakar) just to pave his way back to Aso rock.A man that can kill his best man for no reason is WICKED and shud be wished DEATH.The worst part is he has never been repentant or remorseful.
I WISH U ALL D EVIL UVE DONE TO OTHERS
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by zoogy2007: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
I wish "BOKOM HARASS" will send you the type of package you sent Dele Giwa for your birthday. Mcheeeeew!!!!!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by toluxa1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
I came back from His Hilltop house not quite 20 minutes ago. Really wished I remembered to take some pictures. We went to install some flex flyers there. The places was packed full of visitors and well wishers and security was tight too. No real party happening there though, just visitors. Just before I left, the Governor and his convoy came in. Wishing him happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / PDP To ACN: Stop Hiding Your Support For Insurgents / Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.