Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him (6752 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by blackchief(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
cheesy A great man, A good solder and a gentle man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBB
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by kasiem(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thank u for nullifying ,
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by jason2010(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sir, on your way out (on your way to your grave and hell Fire where you actually belong), may the worst case of Prostate afflict you. I also pray that nothing good shall become of your children and future generations.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by aribisala0(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ibro baba!!
Ogagun agba .
oko maryam, oko samuel doe,oko anini,commander in chief !
awo MKO, Apese abacha!
tu-ally.
ko s'omo na. afi to ba fe ku.
a n se ojo ibi loni.eni ko dun mo ko lo binu ku
hexellensi.
oga'gun tin f'ase mu oti
ma jo ijo ola
ma jo ijo ayo
weere to ba foun a ma te oju re fo

IBB ikeji orisa

carry go
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Pukkah: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
The death of his co-traveller (Augustus Aikhomu) on his birthday should mean something to him. Each person should persist or desist from what he knows how to do best.  Death is indeed lurking and watching.  

Whether or not we wish him well, he shall reap what he has sowed. Simple. This is neither a prayer nor a curse.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by lagbaja(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
It is quite ironic that Aikhomu died a aday after IBB's 70th birthday. All the stolen wealth could not save him. i hope this looser learns a lesson from this.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by dyel: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
hbd? Nah hcd,happy cursed day,mtchweee wicked man[color=Black][/color]
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by natume: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
Isha Allah,you shall get exactly what you deserve.

Happy Birthday
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by jamace(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
The kind psychological torture wey the man de get now for all his evil deeds is enough punishment for him.

I wish you what the majority of people here wish you. Unam ikot. angry
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by finsulyman: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
I like IBB personally,no matter what, his achievement can not be neglected.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by MMM2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB
is a BIG FOOOOL 2 9JA.angry
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by kurus: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by atasteve: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday IBB
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by gaddafe(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday IBB. May you die in pieces angry angry
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by otondo55: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
Having looted an estimated of N4 Trillion as your accounts stated.

Having looted to build an estate in the Isolated/ Deserted part of Monaco,

Having Killed innocents souls directly or indirectly by institution of corruption,

and rendered millions hopeless, by acts, wills,deeds and actions,

May you reap what you sow !

Having seen Nigerians as slaves in the poorest of the poor, just to make a living.

All because of your decision and self centered

May you reap what you sow !

To your generation unborn !!!!!!
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Natasha2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
me just dey vex say he was born on the same day with my sister  angry angry Happy birthday Babangida dear sis  kiss
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by LadyT(f): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
IBB can we please get a refund?
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by overwhelmd: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
If these comments are what you meant to be "something nice" then I reserve mine, kai Nlanders I fear una!!!  
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by chuckdee4(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
What a twart
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by jalay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
evil genius,just imagine how everybody is just cursing you,the suffering of today was caused by you,your children and your family are enjoying the loots,but let me tell you that it is just temporary and it all amount to vanity.i will not wish you happy birthday. i feel hurt when i remeber Dele Giwa being killed by you and so many other people,
murderer
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by 3kay945(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
I have nothing to say to him either good wishes or curses.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by naijaking1: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why does God allow evil men to roam the earth
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by ss007: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL! WE WISH U MANY HAPPY DECADES AHEAD!! NIGERIA CERTAINLY AND DEARLY NEEDS A LEADER WITH GUTS AND IMPETUS LIKE U; NOT THE KIND OF CLUELESS,  cryINCOMPETENT, INCAPABLE ONE THAT CAN ONLY RIDE ON A BACK OF GOODLUCK  angryAND NOTHING MORE sad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!! smiley cheesy
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by stagger: 12:23am On Aug 18, 2011
IBB,

I pray earnestly to God Almighty that you end up like Saddam Hussein and his 2 sons (their death was too quick, so not my preferred method).

So I now pray that you end up like Hosni Mubarak.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by jaypee4r: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2011
I wish someone can send this link to him , maybe he will commit suicide ASAP. well to get this terrorist i think we should contact CTU with some evidence grin

SHAME ON U IBB
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2011
Happy Birthday IBB,  I wish you would eat a d1ck and die
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by naijaking1: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Okija_juju:

Happy Birthday IBB, I wish you would eat a d1ck and die

God will grant Nigeria a favor one day, and rid us of this monster embarassed embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by rahmathassan(m): 5:05am On Aug 18, 2011
happy birthday, our greatest leader.
You are still the best president Nigeria ever have.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by VUVUZELA10: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2011
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. IBB is undoubtedly the best and most innovative leader ever. Carry go THE POLITICAL ARMANI of our time. May God's love never run dry in your life. Happy birthday, sir.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by Sagamite(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2011
rahmathassan:

happy birthday, our greatest leader.
You are still the best president Nigeria ever have.

VUVUZELA10:

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. IBB is undoubtedly the best and most innovative leader ever. Carry go THE POLITICAL ARMANI of our time. May God's love never run dry in your life. Happy birthday, sir.

Explain what made him the best, greatest and most innovative leader we ever had?

Let me hear, you products of the outcome of what he did to our educational system.
Re: Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him by yemmytee1(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2011
Take it or leave it non like him, Please can anybody name any Nigerian Head of State Or President thats clean or match this dudes recordHappy Birthday Jare, YORUBA IGBO HAUSA, Abegi Dis Guy try Jare,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO / 2023: Will PDP Zone Or Throw Open The Presidential Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.