Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Never Idealise A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Idealise A Woman (839 Views)

Testing A Woman... / How To Know If A Woman Is Interested Or Just Being Nice / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Idealise A Woman by dsurrogat: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2011
There is NOTHING ONE WOMAN HAS THAT OTHERS DONT, A woman might have big bo.obs but small brain, a woman might have Msc but do sent even know ow to say sorry, a woman might have the as.ss to die for but is dirty,
ALL OF THEM HAVE errors, so seeing a woman as almighty is weakness for a man, if one goes A BETTER ONE WILL ALWAYS COME, I use to laugh at guys who talks about emotions, EMOTIONS FOR A MAN is the crack in his defense, as soon as a woman makes your knees knock you have be "DE-masculinized"
as for me THE ONLY WOMAN I WILL WORSHIP IS MY MUM AND THE ONE I HAVE PUT A "RING ON", a woman perfection is when she becomes YOU WIFE, not her clothes,her k.egs,her cum,her juice,her certificate,her slang, NOPE BUT A WOMAN WHO IS REASONABLE ENOUGH TO SAY "LET US GET MARRIED", then and only then SHOULD U GIVE HER YOU ALL
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2011
You have mixed up several things up there Op, but I will summarise what you are trying to pass across.

There can only be one woman for each man and you only call her your woman when you have put a ring on her finger.
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2011
except your mother wink
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2011
Very true but how will a woman marry you when or if she feels you are not giving her your all.
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by claremont(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2011
d_surrogat:

There is NOTHING ONE WOMAN HAS THAT OTHERS DONT, A woman might have big bosoms but small brain, a woman might have Msc but do sent even know ow to say sorry, a woman might have the as.ss to die for but is dirty,
ALL OF THEM HAVE errors, so seeing a woman as almighty is weakness for a man, if one goes  A BETTER ONE WILL ALWAYS COME, I use to laugh at guys who talks about emotions, EMOTIONS FOR A MAN is the crack in his defense, as soon as a woman makes your knees knock you have be "DE-masculinized"
[size=13pt]as for me THE ONLY WOMAN I WILL WORSHIP IS MY MUM AND THE ONE I HAVE PUT A "RING ON"[/size], a woman perfection is when she becomes YOU WIFE, not her clothes,her k.egs,her precipitate,her juice,her certificate,her slang, NOPE BUT A WOMAN WHO IS REASONABLE ENOUGH TO SAY "LET US GET MARRIED", then and only then SHOULD U GIVE HER YOU ALL
Highlighted and emboldened for added emphasis! cheesy grin
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2011
Let us not forget that your mum and my mum were once somebody's sweetheart!! And that somebody was our dad.

I mean, before they were mum's they were girls'who got admired,courted,married and then we came into being.

Its a cycle so lets us appreciate the process and admire each other as well.Its very godly and part of the process.

Its infact wrong to worship/Idolise a human being. undecided

Only God is to be worshiped but I understand what it means here cz I love my Mum to death
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by claremont(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2011
pendo89:

Let us not forget that your mum and my mum were once somebody's sweetheart!! And that somebody was our dad.

I mean, before they were mum's they were girls'who got admired,courted,married and then we came into being.

Its a cycle so lets us appreciate the process and admire each other as well.Its very godly and part of the process.
Since you wrote this, and not Sexskillz, I will let this highlighted comment pass for today. angry angry
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2011
Bring it on angry

Warning:No facts, no logic talk, no proof, no nothing. Take it or leave it.

Godly means right! So replace godly with right and smile your way to Nl smiley smiley
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2011
hmm
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by claremont(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
pendo89:

Bring it on angry

Warning:No facts, no logic talk, no proof, no nothing. Take it or leave it.

Godly means right! So replace godly with right and smile your way to Nl smiley smiley
Good!
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by pendo89(f): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^ doesnt change anything.The meaning remains the same.Its very very godly. tongue
Pliz dont reply.
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by claremont(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^
You better let sleeping dogs lie! angry angry
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by dsurrogat: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
i even met a girl who told me once that "guy u are perfect but the only thing i dont like about u is that u DONT Drink", hahahah
i have been i 5 relationships I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON A WOMAN BEFORE, but these girls DUMP ME for me decency
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by pendo89(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
I know. I don't even have the strength to fight em' .
Wait for your mate skillz.
BYE! angry
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by claremont(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
d_surrogat:

i even met a girl who told me once that "guy u are perfect but the only thing i dont like about u is that u DONT Drink", hahahah
i have been i 5 relationships I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON A WOMAN BEFORE, but these girls DUMP ME for me decency
I have also been in 1 or 2 relationships in the past were the girl swore that she dreamt that God told her that we were perfect for each other. What a load of horsesheeit! grin grin Maybe it is the "God" she saw when we were doing it like a bunch of Kenyan monkeys! grin
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by MMM2(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
op
when last did u nyash? undecided
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by dsurrogat: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
horseshit or CHIMPGAS, i just changed the desktop of my phone to "GUY FOCUS ON YOUR SELF NOT ANYONE ELSE"
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by LongOne1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hmm, so how do you put a ring on her when your motto is ‘a better one will always come’? When will you decide to stop and marry? Only when she proposes to you?

You want your woman to propose to you? shocked
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by dsurrogat: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Long one
The good one is the one that i like, BUT
The better one is the one that comes later
The best one is the one that STAYS
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by LongOne1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^okay then, I get your point now
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by Candyness(f): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
sounds like he's been rejected grin
Re: Never Idealise A Woman by dsurrogat: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahah LWKMD

meeeeeeeeeeeeee rejected, WHO BORN DAT PERSON, NO WOMAN BORN OF MAN CAN REJECT ME, except if i am trying to "use my BIGZ to ENTER a door that too small" then i can welcome the rejection becasue i wont reduce my, just to fit

(1) (Reply)

Did She Loves Me Or Not? I Don't Know. / Can We Help Him? / Sex The Killer Of Many Lives Toay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.