Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man (32213 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Chase After A Guy | For Ladies Only / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
OK, so I met this guy at the company where I work, and he never said a word, we've only been looking at eachother, ok so after a few months I just went and ask about him to someone wich i knew would tell him, so from that point goin we started talking, and then we came to a point that he said that he never chase a woman, and that he feels that the woman should make the first step towards him, and I told him that we are having a problem because i don't chase guys, so for real!! this won't go anywhere, i mean even from a biblical view a man should initiate, i'm not going to lie, i'm really attracted to this guy, but honestly i don't want to waiste time on some one that believes it should come from a woman,

i've been reading this thing, wich is really really good,
http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001401.cfm

So should i just leave this guy in the friend zone and not further, or do you think i should pursuit him even though he doesn't want to risk it all,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by 190: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
a woman chasin a man

is like an animal chasin a man,

if a woman chases me, i would run for my dear life and i wont look back

a woman chasin a man is like this animal chasin a man, she sees sometin in him

and u better run for ur life`~~

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
hahahahahaa 190, you're funny, ok so tell me, what does that say about him, cause i don't understand that he wants it the other way around, for real, he said that even if he sees someone he likes he would let her go, and says if it should happen it will happen, with other words if the girls don't say nothin he won't even think about approaching her, so what is wrong with this guy,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by MrCork21: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
Rubbish, whats funny about a hipopopopopotimust chaseing a theif? dry (no oofeise) angry
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mr-cork don't be so tight up smiley , ok so tell me how do you feel abbout this,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by cold(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
Well lyk most men he has a swollen ego.Even if he feels the way he does abt the whole chase thingy he shldn't hav told u & just let things flow naturally.The whole thang just hit a brickwall
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
hmmmm,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by kokoye(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
It is either he does not want you enough to chase you . . or he knows how you feel about him and he's having fun with it . . or he sees what is good for him but not willing to go after it.

you decide if that's what you want in a man.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
kokoye, thanks, i was thinking just that a moment ago sad, hmmm and honestly I want to be admired by the guys and not the other way around, and i guess you're right about that he's just having fun with this, otherwise he would've atleast said a word before to me,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by sohiemi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2010
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by emb(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
it is not normal for a woman to chase a man!! it is absolutely abnormal.I rather go kiss a goat than to see a woman chase me,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by kokoye(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^

well done Flintstone!

wait a minute, how did you find out about computers / Internet . .are they available in the stone age you are still stuck in??
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Tosinville(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
Poster,

Real guys loves GO GET'ER girls, i'll advice you to take some bold step to express how you really feels about him to him, i bet u real guy will appreciate you for that.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
hmmm, yeah the thing he also said that he likes it when a girl makes a bold step, but then i'm thinking ok but what happens after the bold step, you guys should i take it slow and see where this will end, cause he's really really cute, and i forgot to mention that he invited me to check him out at his soccer game, and that nite it did met his brothers, but yet again that doesn't say anything, or it does, so guys tell me what's up,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Tosinville(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
Who said its not normal for a girl to express how she feels about a guy to him? Still nigerian mentality in 21th cents and i'm wondering when will these people grow up? Is it until when women are no more conceiving males anymore?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by jneo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
i will suggest u take it slow. u have taken d first step. if he finds u attractive or rather if he wants u then he will take the remaining steps. if he doesnt, then u can b friends with no strings attached, that is if u can handle that.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by hackney(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
He might be married or has someone
ever thought about that?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Macgreat(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Chase. . .

Why most he chase you or why most you chase him.

You guys be friends and let it flow from there.

Some people are happily married now and neither of them "CHASE"  grin
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Tosinville(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Madam, stop acting as a friend to him with the way i'm reading your messages for him not to take u as just a friend at the end of the day.

After 2 times of seeing and having a good conversation with him then express your feelings to him live and directs.

No more talk.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
No he's not married, he's completly single, no no, i'm against having sex before marriage so i won't do the friends with benefits things, the without strings attached, so i won't go on that road,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
yeah i won't do the chasing, i'll just see what he'll be doing from now goin,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Tosinville(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^^good till you find him with another smart lady that deserve him?lol

come, you be naija girl abi?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by MurphyG1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ Ksena,
I'll advise u not to make the mistake of telling him exactly or rather directly how u feel about him. He wants to know how desperate u are about him. And shld I tell u the truth? No man would wait for a woman to make the first move unless he isnt interested in her. He wants u to bring urself to him and then later he'll tell u 'afterall u brought urself to me'. If he's interested in u, u'll know and he'l tell u. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
murphy, that's really a good point you made, i wasn't going to tell him anything, i think you're right about that, that he wants to see how much i want him, i will be very carefulllllll, i will just stay friendly towards him, and i'm sure very soon his true colors will shine through, thnx for your 2 cents on this murphy,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by dobodobo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
18-23 yrs old lady- the guy chasing the women seriously with cash while women doing shakara
23-25 yrs old lady- the guy contemplating on her maybe to chase or back out
25-30 yrs old lady-the guy running away while women watching what to do
30-35 yrs old lady-women chasing the guy while the guy away running like animal chasing him guy
35-45 yrs old lady-women going to church everyday calling Jesus to assist him in chasing the guy
45-50 yrs old lady-women calling on God to join Jesus in race to chase a guy
50- women married to Jesus cos all hope is lost

Biography of all woman,I will never chase a woman after she is 25 yrs old

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by tpiah: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
^^nothing wrong with any woman chasing you.

your own na for public consumption.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by tpiah: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Rubbish, whats funny about a hipopopopopotimust chaseing a theif?  dry (no oofeise) angry

and what was the hippopotamus guarding for you to label the man a thief?
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by queeneve: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
There is nothing wrong with women chasing men, however, depending on the type of men you are chasing, SOME MEN are pursuers and they often like the challenge of chasing the women,

Some men like a woman chasing them,
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by MRMoneyE(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
THERE IS NOTING WRONG IN A GIRL CHASING ME IF SHE LIKES ME, SO FAR SHE MEETS MY TASTE AND OF MY STANDARD.
I WONT SEE HER AS CHEAP LADY OR OTHER WISE
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Stevogue(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
ksena:

hahahahahaa 190, you're funny, ok so tell me, what does that say about him, cause i don't understand that he wants it the other way around, for real, he said that even if he sees someone he likes he would let her go, and says if it should happen it will happen, with other words if the girls don't say nothin he won't even think about approaching her, so what is wrong with this guy,

Dats exactly the issue. Something is wrong with the super star. Am ok with his idea of a woman making the advances but his sounding off about it and again to the lady in question, shows he is making deliberate effort to cover up some inadequacies. By deliberately exaggerating his worth and importance, he really doesn't strike me as anybody's dream man. Just walk, you deserve better than that.
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by ksena(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2010
stevouge, hmmmmmm, there's a good point there, hmmmm
Re: Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man by Stevogue(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
Alternatively, since you feel some sort of attraction towards the guy, most probably lust, you could just play out this act: Work at it as fast as you can and get this your Holly wood star into bed and Bleep his brains out. Immediately you leave the room, delete his number, leave him high and dry, then move his file to the "Hi guy, sorry am busy" category and lets see if he wouldn't initiate the advances now. You can only mess this up if you are poor on your bedmatics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.