Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK (24098 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

And if I may ask what tribe are you? I see you pointing a finger at someone else while the rest are pointing at you. How the heck can you accuse one of bigotry and preaching hate when you're doing the same albeit at a different wavelength? You were talking as if to say you're not from the geographical location called LIEGERIA when we know all the tribes are as bad as you can get. As long as you're from that country, you absolutely have no RIGHT to accuse another of preaching HATE because that is all NIGERIANS do, and your article just proves that!

My tribe is not relevant. All I know is that Fulanis and Igbos are the same. Period!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by PeterObi4LP: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Like I advice both PDP and APC never to take FFK and Reno Omokri serious even if the due praise them to high heaven. They never keep their words. Once Peter Obi become president, watch how both of them will deny all they said against PO and dance to his tune.

Men without virtue, value and character.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Spandau:

My tribe is not relevant. All I know is that Fulanis and Igbos are the same. Period!

Yes, it's very relevant especially when you're acting holier than thou when in reality you're worse than those that you're castigating.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Zeezenho: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Even the agbado man is against same faith tickets.we all no tinubu have no shame no dignity no integrity he say one thing and does another.

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by PeterObi4LP: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
SANE YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ PROGRESSIVE YORUBAS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET[b][/b]

On Southerner Christian Presidency We Stand!!!

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day...

Many of us progressive/ Christian yorubas will teach those who want to subject southern Christians to second class citizens in this country a bitter lesson they will never forget at the polling unit with our voters card...

ON SOUTHERN CHRSTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND BECAUSE NOTHRTHERS AND MUSLIMS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN, ON PETER OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!

Yoruba Lagba !!!

Well said.
All these children born in 90s and 2000 won't understand what we elders are saying. The likes of Dagora and Barbachi Lawal knows very well why they are opposing the MM ticket. But my stupi.d Yoruba christians who thinks they know more than their father won't listen now until 15yrs from now the consequences will begin to manifest and there will be no elders to speak for them.

All this Yoruba children you think you know Tinubu more than Afenifere?
You think you know Tinubu more than Osibanjo?
You think you know Tinubu more than Aregbesola?
You think you know Tinubu more than FFK?
You think you know Tinubu more than me and other Yoruba elders abi?

Let the little position and money giving to you keep entering your head until it dawn on you.

You are not more Yoruba (Omoluabi's) than the names I mentioned above. Don't be carried away by tribalism and bigotry. Vote Peter Obi is the turn of the South East.

I be Igbo Man.

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by nedekid: 2:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Fanny has been given food to eat. He has fed fat, any where his belle faces so does his senses and moreso mouth.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Jack500: 2:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
SANE YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ PROGRESSIVE YORUBAS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET[b][/b]

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day...

Many of us progressive/ Christian yorubas will teach those who want to subject southern Christians to second class citizens in this country a bitter lesson they will never forget at the polling unit with our voters card...

ON SOUTHERN CHRSTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND BECAUSE NOTHRTHERS AND MUSLIMS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN, ON PETER OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!

Yoruba Lagba !!!

Cynthia omo yeboo you are working overtime, you will cry your eyes out in 2023 grin grin
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by gloryman91: 2:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Only God knows the next President if you like vote for your conscience.

The next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria has already been destined to be.

Allah work is beyond human imagination.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by RightChannel: 2:58am On Oct 12, 2022
FFK the stomach infrastructure foolish man, FOR FOOD KNOWETH
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by zaki2: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Only Igbo would rob you and report you to the police for robbery. Obi is a former Anambra Sate governor with no sterling record of performance. He has serious allegations of looting trailing him including his name being found in the Pandora papers that listed world's most notorious looters and money laundered. Despite all these negatives about Obi, all Igbos are up in arms accusing anyone who rejects Obi of tribalism. This is nothing but a blackmail and transfer of guilt. Igbos are clearly guilty of tribalism by insisting on voting for a fellow Igbo man who has no sterling records of performance and who is a confirm thief. This is pure tribalism, and Nigerian must reject it.
A thread on Fani Kayode is now an opportunity for you to attack Igbos? The yorubas on this forum, sometimes I wonder how God take create una. Even Satan dey learn work where una dey. Tue!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Reyhzor(m): 3:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Two over three of Igbo people live outside of Igbo land. To stop other people from settling in the near empty enclave they adopt ruthless xynophobic attacks on all non Igbos resident in their land.

If Igbos refuse to allow other tribes settle in peace in Igbo land, I see no reaaon why others should allow Igbo to settle in peace in their land. Peace, tolerance and respect should be reciorical not one sided.

Hope you know " you just wrote out of context" .
Did you read the topic at all?
You're one of the problems of Nigeria, you want to cause chaos by any means just to stay relevant.
Hatred kills faster than anything
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 4:44am On Oct 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

Yes, it's very relevant especially when you're acting holier than thou when in reality you're worse than those that you're castigating.

Duh
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by daygee12: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Cyynthia:

Yoruba Lagba !!!

STOP this fucking nonsense u are igbo
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by ManuelNate1: 5:17am On Oct 12, 2022
AMI3:

At what point do you withdraw?
Onces ur reward commissions have accumulated upto 50, u can widraw.
Widrawal is instant.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Two over three of Igbo people live outside of Igbo land. To stop other people from settling in the near empty enclave they adopt ruthless xynophobic attacks on all non Igbos resident in their land.

If Igbos refuse to allow other tribes settle in peace in Igbo land, I see no reaaon why others should allow Igbo to settle in peace in their land. Peace, tolerance and respect should be reciorical not one sided.

Untill the FG went unnecessary violent on ipob who where mostly peaceful at the time there was peace in the east. The recent situation is an escalation of any attacks by Fg.

Did u say this about the North which has been a no go area since Jonathan was in power? No! because u are an unrepentant bigot.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
No matter how you bring religion to deceive us, it wouldn't change our minds of voting Peter Obi, Nigerian politics has nothing to do with religion
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by jrusky(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Apologise for what? He changed his mind because obi does not worth supporting. He changed his mind necause obi-dunce supporters are bastards and arsonists. He changed his mind because obi was never a christain, very stingy, a big liar, a betrayer like him (FFK), a ipobist unrepentant one so who will follow such man?

I'm pdp I support my party but if my party could not get it because of Tinubu I will support apc though I may not vote for apc but will support Tinubu or at worst I will stand with Kwankwanso and Idahosa but you see that obi not in this world.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Goldenjet97: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol... Nobody is talking about Obi here, just talking out of context, that's why you Urchins are easily spotted, I think being stupid and dumb is the number 1 criteria for recruiting you guys. Nawa ooo
Ibkhaleel:
Only Igbo would rob you and report you to the police for robbery. Obi is a former Anambra Sate governor with no sterling record of performance. He has serious allegations of looting trailing him including his name being found in the Pandora papers that listed world's most notorious looters and money laundered. Despite all these negatives about Obi, all Igbos are up in arms accusing anyone who rejects Obi of tribalism. This is nothing but a blackmail and transfer of guilt. Igbos are clearly guilty of tribalism by insisting on voting for a fellow Igbo man who has no sterling records of performance and who is a confirm thief. This is pure tribalism, and Nigerian must reject it.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by jrusky(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Lovenorth:
No matter how you bring religion to deceive us, it wouldn't change our minds of voting Peter Obi, Nigerian politics has nothing to do with religion

Hello say your mind never say *our mind*, pls biko you and who? Vote obi your headache but he will not be the president and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Jacopini: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

I guess dat makes Tinubu nd Atiku saint abi

Dem no touch naija money, na angels

I laugh u
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Lovenorth: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
jrusky:

Hello say your mind never say *our mind*, pls biko you and who? Vote obi your headache but he will not be the president and nothing you can do about it.
How did you certainly know that Obi wouldn't win the election? As far I am concerned, only God knows tomorrow, and we are optimistic that he would win with wide margin by the grace of God
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Goldenjet97: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Again, your case don off me, at least if you were given a write-up you wait for the right or related topics to post those, your work here is to defend FFK any where belle face and you are here talking about Igbo's.
Like I said earlier, it's like being stupid and dumb is the number 1 criteria for recruiting you guys... Urchins
Buh I must confess that your posts and comments makes me laugh hard most of the time, it's more of jokes���
You go do copy and paste even where they are discussing techs, nawa.
Ibkhaleel:

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by terzurum5(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

All Igbos? I'm not igbo but I'm obliged to reply you because this type of foolishness that you're exhibiting is contagious. First off, any information you want to get about Obi, from his verifiable giant strides in government to the reason why he was listed in the Panama papers investigation is very well accessible on YouTube. It's all out there! But people like you who have chosen to deliberately remain deaf to reasoning will definitely ignore all available channels to verify your claims and just roll with whatever it is that you concucted in your WhatsApp group with the other bed-wetting gang. You're not concerned about the man who has made it pertinent that only he would decide who governs the entire south west region. Or the other guy who's criminal accomplice is currently rotting in jail in the US after ripping off Siemens group. NO, it doesn't concern you! It doesn't concern you either that one man amended a States law to have himself paid salary for life, get juicy government slots to hand to his family and friends, convert a States Government House to his personal property, become the sole taxation structure in an entire state, allocate hectares of lands to himself, amongst atrocities too numerous to mention. NO! That's doesn't concern you, its the fact that Obi kept rainy day funds in a foreign bank account for his family BEFORE he ever dreamt of becoming governor, something that most wealthy men do, that is what you're more bothered about.

I pray you heal.
You sound like Rufai Oseni of Arise TV.
Oh
I have become so used to your interviews and personality such that I can identify your writeups or anything written by you whether your name is attached or not.
I read your reply but it rang in my Head as a speech than written words. As I read through, I saw you speak these words and not in written form in my subconscious mind.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by descarado: 7:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Don't know what precious found in this terrible human. Can't even call him a man.

When you don't have any known job except politics, that's what you get.

After tinubu today, tomorrow, he will start praising obi.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by IfnobeGod20: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2022
zaki2:

A thread on Fani Kayode is now an opportunity for you to attack Igbos? The yorubas on this forum, sometimes I wonder how God take create una. Even Satan dey learn work where una dey. Tue!
Don't generalize issue. There are millions and one Yorubas that don't join in their madness. Awon omo ti won ko, ti won gbe ko, ni won. Meaning, they trained them but they never adhered to the training.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by IfnobeGod20: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2022
terzurum5:

You sound like Rufai Oseni of Arise TV.
Oh
I have become so used to your interviews and personality such that I can identify your writeups or anything written by you whether your name is attached or not.
I read your reply but it rang in my Head as a speech than written words. As I read through, I saw you speak these words and not in written form in my subconscious mind.
This is the problem we have in this country. Someone throw truth at you, instead of you to counter them with superior fact, you're trying to water it down. This is why this country will never move forward with your kind mindset, praising and making your enemy your god. Think, brain is giving to think.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by ogatboy(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2022
I hope the Muslim vote Tinubu is counting on helps him win the election because I am sure to laugh at his master political strategist title if he looses. I am sure he lost a whole bloc of Christian votes.

Hopefully the muslim north rate him above Atiku and Kwankwaso.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by terzurum5(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This is the problem we have in this country. Someone throw truth at you, instead of you to counter them with superior fact, you're trying to water it down. This is why this country will never move forward with your kind mindset, praising and making your enemy your god. Think, brain is giving to think.

I don't think you replied the right person or probably you did not understand my comment.

As a core "Obidient movement" addict, I love Rufai Oseni.
No sincere Nigerian that loves the truth and progress of this nation will hate a ruthless journalist like Rufai.

Those who don't like him or don't want to listen to him how he drills the lies out of APC/PDP will not get used to his interviews.

Read my comment again to see that you really understood my post.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To ASUU Indefinite Strike / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.