Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK (24099 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Buksaylor: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by TheRareGem1(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by okorogodwin4(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Two over three of Igbo people live outside of Igbo land. To stop other people from settling in the near empty enclave they adopt ruthless xynophobic attacks on all non Igbos resident in their land.

If Igbos refuse to allow other tribes settle in peace in Igbo land, I see no reaaon why others should allow Igbo to settle in peace in their land. Peace, tolerance and respect should be reciorical not one sided.
we can never allow you to settle in our land because you have nothing to offer us except street Begging we develop everywhere we go even in your village
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Truthdeypain: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Two over three of Igbo people live outside of Igbo land. To stop other people from settling in the near empty enclave they adopt ruthless xynophobic attacks on all non Igbos resident in their land.

If Igbos refuse to allow other tribes settle in peace in Igbo land, I see no reaaon why others should allow Igbo to settle in peace in their land. Peace, tolerance and respect should be reciorical not one sided.

Ode oshi. None is more hospitable and loving and free minded like the IGBOs don't be stupid.

Culturally and otherwise IGBOS treat strangers better than their blood the records are there in any indices you want to take it domestically, politically and otherwise, I would have said your people's lack of exposure should be blamed but on the contrary I am sure you have know a person or two who have had interactions with the east and their songs cannot be equal to yours.

I know your hatred for NDIGBO is indoctrinated and forever, Most of your tribesmen know the lies when they see it. IGBOs are the kindest people to strangers. Just like everything else about them they don't have to beat their drums by themselves the thing speaks for itself.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Reciorical? What's the meaning of that? When you're are copying and pasting, always look out for errors. If it was you that wanted to type "reciprocal" and you typed reciorical, your phone will correct you.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
TechW:
There is a reason Osinbajo is not supporting it, He has been there, He knows what they are cooking

Exactly.....he has cried alot on the Mockery being levelled against Christians in the Political corridors of power in Nigeria.....

I mean what on Earth gave TINUBU the conscience, boldness , effontory , and fearlessness to pick a Muslim as a Vice President, upon knowing that a Muslim is who is the President of NIGERIA and himself a Muslim as well

There must be so many lickages that the ordinary eyes are not seeing ........
And all of them were allowed to happen in this Buhari Government .......

NIGERIANS have always worked on this method for peace to reign in Nigeria but all where broken....

A MUSLIM President, supporting a MUSLIM candidate for the post of Nigerian President with a MUSLIM Vice President.

And Nigerians are feeling all is alright , is not about Religion but who will deliver Nigeria from who?

How can APC deliver NIGERIANS from APC?
Muslims wants to deliver Nigeria and that is the game plan....

Check all the top posts in Nigeria as well, they are all handled by MUSLIMS as we speak....

Let's forget it .....we are gone if such is allowed....
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Only Igbo would rob you and report you to the police for robbery. Obi is a former Anambra Sate governor with no sterling record of performance. He has serious allegations of looting trailing him including his name being found in the Pandora papers that listed world's most notorious looters and money laundered. Despite all these negatives about Obi, all Igbos are up in arms accusing anyone who rejects Obi of tribalism. This is nothing but a blackmail and transfer of guilt. Igbos are clearly guilty of tribalism by insisting on voting for a fellow Igbo man who has no sterling records of performance and who is a confirm thief. This is pure tribalism, and Nigerian must reject it.

You are a preacher of hate and religious bigotry. The only reason you hate Igbos so much is because your people and Igbos have the same propensity to shed blood for silly reasons and stupid ego. You people and Igbos are brothers. Only you have embraced murdering by religion while they murder for something else.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Femi Funny Food Kayode has NEVER been a man of principle. Any agenda that he's promoting is simply because he has his self-interest at stake. He never does anything out of cheer principle or belief. In fact, FFK does not believe in anything and thus would fall for anything.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by IfnobeGod20: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Only Igbo would rob you and report you to the police for robbery. Obi is a former Anambra Sate governor with no sterling record of performance. He has serious allegations of looting trailing him including his name being found in the Pandora papers that listed world's most notorious looters and money laundered. Despite all these negatives about Obi, all Igbos are up in arms accusing anyone who rejects Obi of tribalism. This is nothing but a blackmail and transfer of guilt. Igbos are clearly guilty of tribalism by insisting on voting for a fellow Igbo man who has no sterling records of performance and who is a confirm thief. This is pure tribalism, and Nigerian must reject it.
Why are you guys just full of lies like this? Who told you Pandora paper containing list of looters? It means two of Tinubu's family members there are also thieves by what you wrote. Mike Adenuga, Theophilus Danjuma, Otedola and Governor of Niger, Bello are all thieves.
Come to think of it, all these people and the rest are thieves and EFCC or ICPC had not arrested them and prosecute them. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Names of private people on Pandora paper list

Hakeem Adebayo Folawiyo and Lisa Folawiyo

Stanley Adeniyi Jegede

Andrew Folorunsho Alli

Aderemi Muyinudeen Makanjuola

Adeniyi Ibraheem Makanjuola

Chukwudalu Udemezue Mba

Emmanuel Chukwuma Edozien

Jonathan Tunde Ogbeha

Jubril Adewale Tinubu

Rilwan Olakunle Tinubu

Muhammad Sani Bello

Olufemi Peter Otedola

Omatseyin Akere Ayida

Adedoyin Adebusola Adeyinka

Phillips Asiodu

Peter Obi himself has challenged anyone that finds any incriminating evidence on the money he puts in tax haven called Pandora.

He said, he put the money there even before he became governor, that if any money is added to it after he became governor, such money should be confiscated immediately and he is ready to step down his presidential ambition. Watch the video here, no long story please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyuGl_k7Yo?t=19

You don't give what you don't have. How many of them can be so confident to say same.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Johncuppa(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
A
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Mrfixitt(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
fredoooooo:
Una no well , ema sunkun ku ni ..
Vote against the muslim muslim na. Abi isn't it suppose to be a thing of joy for you ?
We're christiann from my own endand we go vote MUSLIM MUSLIM BATSHETTIMA..
kee yaself grin cheesy cheesy
When men are talking, cretins and urchins like yourself don't talk.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by fredoooooo: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
When men are talking, cretins and urchins like yourself don't talk.
Kiddo .. men with common sense at work, bush babies that allow feelings to cloud their reasoning should go and suck their suckers in peace , no need to cry all the time .... stay on ya lane grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Spandau:

You are a preacher of hate and religious bigotry. The only reason you hate Igbos so much is because your people and Igbos have the same propensity to shed blood for silly reasons and stupid ego. You people and Igbos are brothers. Only you have embraced murdering by religion while they murder for something else.

And if I may ask what tribe are you? I see you pointing a finger at someone else while the rest are pointing at you. How the heck can you accuse one of bigotry and preaching hate when you're doing the same albeit at a different wavelength? You were talking as if to say you're not from the geographical location called LIEGERIA when we know all the tribes are as bad as you can get. As long as you're from that country, you absolutely have no RIGHT to accuse another of preaching HATE because that is all NIGERIANS do, and your article just proves that!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by haslaw(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cyynthia:
SANE YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ PROGRESSIVE YORUBAS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET[b][/b]

On Southerner Christian Presidency We Stand!!!

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day...

Many of us progressive/ Christian yorubas will teach those who want to subject southern Christians to second class citizens in this country a bitter lesson they will never forget at the polling unit with our voters card...

ON SOUTHERN CHRSTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND BECAUSE NOTHRTHERS AND MUSLIMS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN, ON PETER OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!

Yoruba Lagba !!!

IPOB CARNNIBALS are always full of hate bitterness and toxic.

No sane person will ever vote for that EVIL murderer called Peter Obi who murdered over 300 inocent souls and dumped their dead bodies into Ezu river
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Mrfixitt(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
fredoooooo:

Kiddo .. men with common sense at work, bush babies that allow feelings to cloud their reasoning should go and suck their suckers in peace , no need to cry all the time .... stay on ya lane grin cheesy grin cheesy
You go cry tire. Tinubu urchins are micreants that have no shame. I feel sorry for people like you.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by fredoooooo: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You go cry tire. Tinubu urchins are micreants that have no shame. I feel sorry for people like you.
Bush baby , you're the one crying everyday like a leprechaun up and down , looking for who's against your feelings .. who cares about you , who knows if you exist or not ?
Take go su**ck grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by haslaw(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Whoever knows Obi should tell him these, more than 60% of our voting population is in the rural areas and are illiterates, but their is a subtle way to Reach them. RADIO STATION.

Yes, he should use native language on F.M and A.M radio stations(night 5-10 p.m. for southern Nigeria)(he should check for Muslim praying times in the North) will do the rural magic in Native languages.

He needs strong ,calculative strategies to capture the Nigerian rural areas, this DATTI should strongly do in HAUSA AND NATIVE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN LANGUAGES just like Abiola did in 1993 and everyone knew that he won, he get where and how your campaign go reach whey your opposition and goverment in power go fear reprisal if they dare rig.
never truth and f.g organization in the hand of a fulani man like inec and military to favour an ibo man.

many strategies should be used too because it will be painful to later see something like obi 7,500,065 votes, atiku 7,560,065 votes and tinubu:6,999,967.
Do these and see how the tide of 2023 will go in his favor.

Peter Pandora Hoebi can never win national elections in Nigeria because he represents and EVIL and WICKED tribe with hate and BIGOTRY.

Same Peter Hoebi that was busy persecuting northerners while in government to the extent of Deporting northerners out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he used government instruments to destroy their businesses.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Mrfixitt(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby , you're the one crying everyday like a leprechaun up and down , looking for who's against your feelings .. who cares about you , who knows if you exist or not ?
Take go su**ck grin grin cheesy grin
You're nothing but a cretin. Get off my mentions
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by fredoooooo: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're nothing but a cretin. Get off my mentions
E pain am .. LOSER... never ever come back. !!!! grin cheesy
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Let put aside tribalism and hatred and be honest to our self

Tinubu is not qualify in all angle and his very arrogant to admit that,

Person that doesn't listen to the people now that his just contesting, how do expect him to listen to the people when he becomes the president.. to me is a very serious error on the bigining.

We need to stop many error now before it befall on us all now we still have the time..

Apc is very evil quote me anywhere and I will give you my reasons

Imgine ruling party making alot of errors like this yet still very arrogantly replying the people that demand to know what they are doing..
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

I am NOT surprised because only an ignorant fool would reason and talk the way you do. Could you tell me when and where did Igbos NOT allow you to settle in their land unless you're a FULANI TERRORIST who wants to live like an animal in the FORST? Or do you just want to open your rotten mouth and spew arrant nonsense? You have really shown your level of intelligence and I am NOT by any means surprised. So, before you start showing your ignorance and stupidity, I suggest that you have your damn facts straight!

1 Like

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by ozonelayer79: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
FFK lacks principle. He is unstable. He is a man who cannot be trusted. He doesn't stand with the poor masses. He stands with the few corrupt elites. All the big big English wey him dey speak na for wetin go enter him pocket. May he deliver himself.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by tete7000(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Who takes this psycho called FFK serious?
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by osazsky(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
okorogodwin4:
we can never allow you to settle in our land because you have nothing to offer us except street Begging we develop everywhere we go even in your village
i tire o..waiting yoruba man wan come find for edo..the place is already congested with beggars and those making yoruba caps with long long tribal marks littered around thier faces while thier women pretend to be selling agbo herbal concortions and sex..very smelling girls..thats all they do...go back to your afonja republic and let smart people develop our lands

1 Like

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Kelvinskillz: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

All Igbos? I'm not igbo but I'm obliged to reply you because this type of foolishness that you're exhibiting is contagious. First off, any information you want to get about Obi, from his verifiable giant strides in government to the reason why he was listed in the Panama papers investigation is very well accessible on YouTube. It's all out there! But people like you who have chosen to deliberately remain deaf to reasoning will definitely ignore all available channels to verify your claims and just roll with whatever it is that you concucted in your WhatsApp group with the other bed-wetting gang. You're not concerned about the man who has made it pertinent that only he would decide who governs the entire south west region. Or the other guy who's criminal accomplice is currently rotting in jail in the US after ripping off Siemens group. NO, it doesn't concern you! It doesn't concern you either that one man amended a States law to have himself paid salary for life, get juicy government slots to hand to his family and friends, convert a States Government House to his personal property, become the sole taxation structure in an entire state, allocate hectares of lands to himself, amongst atrocities too numerous to mention. NO! That's doesn't concern you, its the fact that Obi kept rainy day funds in a foreign bank account for his family BEFORE he ever dreamt of becoming governor, something that most wealthy men do, that is what you're more bothered about.

I pray you heal.
E good to go school…. I love u
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by favour32(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
zombidients are just wasting their time
Why worry?
When you know they are wasting their time.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by onuman: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Cyynthia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/11/2023-election-fani-kayode-asked-to-apologize-over-same-faith-apc-ticket/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1665514528

Lawyers; how come you had time to give attention to a Femi Fani-Kayode who doesn't remember what he said or wrote yesterday?
FFK is a mere political mercenary who has no political conviction. An anything goes type of man. His words are not worth the paper they were written on.

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by onuman: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
SANE YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ PROGRESSIVE YORUBAS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET[b][/b]

On Southerner Christian Presidency We Stand!!!

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day...

Many of us progressive/ Christian yorubas will teach those who want to subject southern Christians to second class citizens in this country a bitter lesson they will never forget at the polling unit with our voters card...

ON SOUTHERN CHRSTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND BECAUSE NOTHRTHERS AND MUSLIMS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN, ON PETER OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!

Yoruba Lagba !!!

Methinks, even knowledgeable Yoruba Muslims can't vote the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC, because when the armed Fulani herdsmen and terrorists fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws attack anywhere in the SW, like they did in Owo and other places in the SW, they don't differentiate between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by TrueNigerian300: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Believe it or not Osibanjo & Obasanjo are working hand in hand for Obi.
Now, Agbado urchins,wail us an ocean cry cry

The two have no political value a failed president and a failed and untrustworthy VP - the mumu VP couldn't even win his polling unit what does that tell you? The fact he could even betrayed someone that made him a VP shows he lack leadership principle. Just like Saraki called him a mere commissioner. Lol. He is still mourning the defeat.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by doneback04: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2022
You can't expect yemi to support you guys he was a former redeem pastor, so since u guys have decided to pick a Muslim Muslim ticket u die alone
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by onuman: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Whoever knows Obi should tell him these, more than 60% of our voting population is in the rural areas and are illiterates, but their is a subtle way to Reach them. RADIO STATION.

Yes, he should use native language on F.M and A.M radio stations(night 5-10 p.m. for southern Nigeria)(he should check for Muslim praying times in the North) will do the rural magic in Native languages.

He needs strong ,calculative strategies to capture the Nigerian rural areas, this DATTI should strongly do in HAUSA AND NATIVE NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN LANGUAGES just like Abiola did in 1993 and everyone knew that he won, he get where and how your campaign go reach whey your opposition and goverment in power go fear reprisal if they dare rig.
never truth and f.g organization in the hand of a fulani man like inec and military to favour an ibo man.

many strategies should be used too because it will be painful to later see something like obi 7,500,065 votes, atiku 7,560,065 votes and tinubu:6,999,967.
Do these and see how the tide of 2023 will go in his favor.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Proudlyomonna: 12:36am On Oct 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Whenever I see this FFK, I remember the biblical Esau that sold his birthright over a plate of food. cheesy

Hunhun just take a look at the joy on his face all bcus of food grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.