Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK (24095 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Why Osinbajo Won’t Attend South-west APC Leaders Meeting – Progressive Lawyers / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by zaki2: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Don't generalize issue. There are millions and one Yorubas that don't join in their madness. Awon omo ti won ko, ti won gbe ko, ni won. Meaning, they trained them but they never adhered to the training.
I was specific, this forum. See, I don tire for the country. This election don open my eye. There is no basis for us to be in the same country.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by IfnobeGod20: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
terzurum5:

I don't think you replied the right person or probably you did not understand my comment.

As a core "Obidient movement" addict, I love Rufai Oseni.
No sincere Nigerian that loves the truth and progress of this nation will hate a ruthless journalist like Rufai.

Those who don't like him or don't want to listen to him how he drills the lies out of APC/PDP will not get used to his interviews.

Read my comment again to see that you really understood my post.
Thank you.
Sorry if I misquoted you. I love.

1 Like

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by RingRoadMafia: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kelvinskillz:

E good to go school…. I love u

Love you too, brother. grin
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by seunjungle1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who told you this nonsense you just said here? Are you one of us? Do you think we are people that easily fall for propaganda and fallacy? Do you think we don't know what history talks about our past leaders and their roles for the emergence of democracy? Do you think we don't know the roles your region played in bringing Yoruba down in our political history? Do you think we forget how you people call us cowards on the matter you were to be blamed for?

Now, you can easily turned to our friend all because you want to rape us again and later bully us...you failed on this.

Asiwaju is the call! And on his mandate we STAND!

Cyynthia:
SANE YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ PROGRESSIVE YORUBAS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET[b][/b]

On Southerner Christian Presidency We Stand!!!

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day...

Many of us progressive/ Christian yorubas will teach those who want to subject southern Christians to second class citizens in this country a bitter lesson they will never forget at the polling unit with our voters card...

ON SOUTHERN CHRSTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND BECAUSE NOTHRTHERS AND MUSLIMS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN, ON PETER OBI'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!

Yoruba Lagba !!!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by RingRoadMafia: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
terzurum5:

You sound like Rufai Oseni of Arise TV.
Oh
I have become so used to your interviews and personality such that I can identify your writeups or anything written by you whether your name is attached or not.
I read your reply but it rang in my Head as a speech than written words. As I read through, I saw you speak these words and not in written form in my subconscious mind.

You possess a very powerful mind, bruv.

I'm humbled and at the same time dignified to be contrasted with the great Rufai Oseni, a man whom i admire so much. I feel like we don't have enough people like him in this country.

1 Like

Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by RingRoadMafia: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
seunjungle1:
Who told you this nonsense you just said here? Are you one of us? Do you think we are people that easily fall for propaganda and fallacy? Do you think we don't know what history talks about our past leaders and their roles for the emergence of democracy? Do you think we don't know the roles your region played in bringing Yoruba down in our political history? Do you think we forget how you people call us cowards on the matter you were to be blamed for?

Now, you can easily turned to our friend all because you want to rape us again and later bully us...you failed on this.

Asiwaju is the call! And on his mandate we STAND!

If the tables turn tomorrow, I hope you know that the Igbos can also use these thoughtless words of yours as justification to maltreat your children? You speak like an emotional man who cares less of his future and more about causing an infighting that will lead him nowhere other than certain destruction.
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Spandau:

Duh

You're damn right, DUH! If you're reluctant to say your tribe, that says a whole lot about you!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

You're damn right, DUH! If you're reluctant to say your tribe, that says a whole lot about you!

Like duh!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by UNDFTD: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Spandau:

Like duh!
I do NOT do DUMB!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by Spandau: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
UNDFTD:

I do NOT do DUMB!

Duh!
Re: Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK by terzurum5(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry if I misquoted you. I love.
Much love Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Suspends Deputy Governor, Directors For Fraud / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.