Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma (60814 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
unyted:
Chioma is a cold-blooded murder! This is a premeditated murder

Any evidence to show this? Or are you banking on what to nail her

Has she any records of attempted murder or murder cases before
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by nkemoma(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:

The married billionaire toyed with his life

All do
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
How can a small girl overpowered a matured man,
Tell me another lienus
The man was drugged and drunk (read the story).
He was vulnerable.The flash of a knife catching him at a very delicate spot is all that's needed.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by funshint(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Tell me another lienus
Once she drugged the guy; the rest is history. The tales of him demanding for more sex and other blablabla is fable. She knew that guy was loaded and wanted to steal from him. That may not even be her first murder.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by HolyMan12: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nazgul:
I was disgusted with the kind comments I read from guys on Twitter and even here on Nairaland when the incident was still fresh.

Most of them of the opinion that the police should release Chioma cos she beautiful, some said they shouldn't allow her beauty to waste in jail...so many annoying comments like that forgetting that she murdered someone who has a family in cold blood.

Clearly someone or some people at the top with this same mentality don't want this girl to go to jail hence the unnecessary delay in the case.

Me na her kpekus wey the waste the worry me.

Make some prison staff start make use of the kpekus..

Such a vibrant young kpekus cannot go to waste abeg cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by nedekid: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
nkemoma:
Wasted a billionaire just like that
What makes him a billionaire? IPhone 7? Or 5m bank acct balance? If not everybody for be billionaire. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
unyted:

Don't pity her! She did this deliberately!

How pls? These are instincts , if you have viewed that award winning film called ( blood Sisters) you will understand that a minute is enough to commit a crime that will give birth to many other crimes.....

What does she stand to gain killing the man?
Has she ever quarrelled with the man's wife?
Is she married to the man and have atleast some possessions to her self
In his whole family, does anyone know her??
Is she the bait , and others the victors?

Something is not cooking well here.....of am to follow it from your own side of reasoning....

What does she really want in killing him assuming it was done deliberately as you said Bro?

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by edosignature(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
She deserve life in jail with hard labour.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by tunapawizzy: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
only u, you dey do olosho, still dey do drugs
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by whitering: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is he in heaven or hell?
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by venabili: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Enimin:

The fact she spiked his drink makes this look like pre-meditated murder to me

Why are those retãrd lawyers not talking about that? Obviously she drugged him so that other people could come inside and finish him off, all that guff about rape is just that: grade-one nonsense

Well, more like they are both indulging. If they took blood test that confirmed she also had Rohypnolin her system and her lawyer could get evidence that Ataga is an habitual user of drugs, her case becomes stronger. They might just spin a case of manslaughter while trying to defend herself from date rape. Especially if there are evidence of struggle like scratches, torn skin etc. She'll go to jail, but will escape the hangman's noose.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by emetisuccess(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
She's into a long thing. Aswear

But, wait oo, abeg guys, if woman talk say stop, my brother stop ooo. E get why oooo. No one force urself on her ooo. If u do either something bad happens to her or you. E get why ooo. No force urself on top woman oooo. Anyways not in her own case.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by tete7000(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
unyted:

Common man, why would you say the man deserves death? Do you know the number of adulterous men we have in Nigeria? That's quite a harsh thing to say. He didn't commit any crime - he didn't kidnap the girl!

The way of sin is way of death. Excerpts from Prov. 7 reads:

At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng. Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.
Prov. 7:6‭-‬7‭, ‬10‭-‬12‭, ‬21‭-‬23‭, ‬26‭-‬27

When you know, you know. Read the entire Prov. 7 for instructions and understanding.

Growing up my father used to tell me that nothing kills more like foolishness. Wayward living is foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Katcall: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Let judgement be given accordingly.
When I saw her doing beauty contest in prison, it shocked me that nothing can't happen in Nigeria.
If prisoners are doing contest, people on murder cases shouldn't be added
which level are you in uni?
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by tunapawizzy: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Any evidence to show this? Or are you banking on what to nail her

Has she any records of attempted murder or murder cases before
she said she drugged the man, she said the man became weak, but she was still strong enough and unweak to overpower the man and stab the man severally............and after the death of the man she was so scared that she could coordinate herself to go make withdrawal from the man's account

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by israel90: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
They are diabolically remoting the girl.On a norm whatever these girl supposed answer in the court ,the lawyer must have discussed it with her.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Tell me another lienus
Drugs , Drugs Drugs , Drugs and Lot of Drugs , Ganja and Gbaraga !!!! Abi you no read the Drug side of the confession ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Obzy: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
I fear who no fear this gender.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by ShaqFu: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
"Off with her head". I believe when she and Ataga were having fun and misbehaving, she thought she was Alice in Wonderland.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Capitalismisasc: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nazgul:
I was disgusted with the kind comments I read from guys on Twitter and even here on Nairaland when the incident was still fresh.

Most of them of the opinion that the police should release Chioma cos she beautiful, some said they shouldn't allow her beauty to waste in jail...so many annoying comments like that forgetting that she murdered someone who has a family in cold blood.

Clearly someone or some people at the top with this same mentality don't want this girl to go to jail hence the unnecessary delay in the case.
BOSS MAN FORGET THOSE CRAZY SImps who are controlled by their emotions and d**k instead of their no.6.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
sad
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by nedekid: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guy should learn. Even if you have sexed a woman 10 time that night, once she says she does not want any more, just back out.
Little story. Those days we were students in uni ibadan. There was a co students house we use to go chill in bodija. Next to the house was this hotel by a close. We will hang around there, booze or when we had babes around do short time and settle the workers as we no get money based on student levels.
One day we were chilling at the bar, na so we hear scream comming from room. Gut wrenching screens! "Me oh se moh" ie I arnt doing again! Please help me! Maa PA MI ie don't kill me!
Na so as novice we approached the bar man and other workers that a lady was in distress, should they not help her? Meanwhile all of them ignored as if nothing was happening!
Hmmm, manager told us to mind our business say it was normal with that particular customer that paid for the room!
That we had to see. After like 30mins a lady came out if the room looking as if a train ran over her. She had her face bent down and left. Omo, we had to see this nigger with our eyes. When this guy came out, he was like brut! About 6 feet 5 inch feet tall! Huge mother fucker! He blutted out, owo me? Change me? If you see how staff rushed to give him his change?. Hmm. The guy walka. Na so we in shock just de look. The guy was a brut!
Workers then told us it was a normal thing, that once he comes with chicks and undresses, the ladies are in panic, beecause he has a foot long appendage, gentleman's cane, gbola, koboko or whatever you choose to call it! So they don't want to do but alas, nigger has paid for the room and willing to assult anyone that interfers! If those chicks has seen knife, they would have stabbed the guy!
I don't know how this gist goes with chidinma and does not justify her taking of life, but if she claims she refused further sex, abroad she might have a case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by GeneralPula: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Then on Tuesday, we drank and smoked loud and I added Rophynol to his drink and we had sex. I was on the bed and he was on the chair.

Reff as a drug isn’t a man power. It’s like a sleeping pill. A pill that will get you on a slow & got you completely relaxed. If you take reff and you eat afterwards, there’s no way you won’t get sleepy!

For her to have added reff into his drink, then it means she got an intention... Why, all of a sudden she’s saying she acted it all alone and nobody helped her? Seem like what they’ve instructed her to say..

There’s more to this story. This seem to be a planned assassination! There might be more people involved..

7 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Maleekdon: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Soldier arrested for allegedly stealing ammunition and selling them to Boko Haram members and bandits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unC9ecWskc
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by xeju: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Let judgement be given accordingly.
When I saw her doing beauty contest in prison, it shocked me that nothing can't happen in Nigeria.
If prisoners are doing contest, people on murder cases shouldn't be added
So inmates in prison should be treated as zombies
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by favour32(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Tell me another lienus
There are some drugs that weaken the most powerful.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by xeju: 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/court-video-confession-how-i-killed-ataga-all-by-myself-chidinma/
This man would have killed this lady with too much, according to her story this is a case of self defence ���
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
xeju:

So inmates in prison should be treated as zombies
Those with murder cases should be restricted and not given the ecstacy of beauty contest. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by jessylaurel(f): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Dearlord(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Am not buying all this craps,
She is greedy murderer
If she didn't kill the man intentionally, she wouldn't have the guts to take any of the deceased belongings

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Saidfx(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
To all that supported this girl from onset, I guess you are all shocked by now or still guessing she was under duress to have made this confession in the hands of the prosecutor and judge. Our innocent looking daughters of this days ain't innocent and they're probably smoking loud taking ref in the name of ASUU strike. Lets be guided and may God Almighty not use them as test to shame us. Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.