Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma (60807 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by God1000(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Those with murder cases should be restricted and not given the ecstacy of beauty contest. Use your head.
don't mind them, I'm disappointed with our prison officials for allowing such murder to contest for the miss nonsense
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Blakpot: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2022
nkemoma:
Wasted a billionaire just like that

It shows the illusion of status.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by sweetkev(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
Designllensis:
last month I spent 2 weeks in kirikiri,I saw Chidinma in all her glory.she is the provost in her cell, a very devoted Catholic still looking fresh and beautiful. From my observation looks nice that you would not think she can hurt a fly, I don't know what went wrong between her and the man... I would not say one incidence that happened there before I find my self there again but..
What else could the incident be than giving her a special treatment in the cell and living like a queen undecided
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by hkidola00(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
nedekid:

What makes him a billionaire? IPhone 7? Or 5m bank acct balance? If not everybody for be billionaire. undecided
no be small money dey open TV station oo..u av to stand gidigba
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by nkemoma(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Blakpot:

It shows the illusion of status.

Word!!! Word!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by nedekid: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
hkidola00:
no be small money dey open TV station oo..u av to stand gidigba
Him get share holders.
Besides na him wife being get money. Seems she be oil executive.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by delivryboy: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Enimin:

Na comptroller of prison go dey bang this one na

All those senior Alhaji wey dey wear ring for dick cheesy
Just Alhajis right? Eze no go bang abi? See what your tiny brain can come up with.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Bimpe29: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
The incorruptible Judge of ages will surely ensure justice is served accordingly.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by candygist: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
“I got a knife and stabbed him in the neck, ribs and stomach so that he would not be able to harm me. I tied his hands with a handkerchief.

Guys should learn from this.

Stay away from bad girls and hookup girls.

Don't do drugs. It was the drugs that gave her the moral and it was still the same drugs that made the man weak.

Living a wayward lifestyle can lead you to on timely death.

Always think with your brain and not your dick.

Ask God for wisdom.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Konjiboii: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2022
She had bad intentions right from the jump, the guy lose guard having an olosho to pour his drinks and even order for his blao.. rookie mistake

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by KennethEnyi(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2022
U see everything she just confessed to now do the same to her
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Odebayo4010(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Nazgul:
I was disgusted with the kind comments I read from guys on Twitter and even here on Nairaland when the incident was still fresh.

Most of them of the opinion that the police should release Chioma cos she beautiful, some said they shouldn't allow her beauty to waste in jail...so many annoying comments like that forgetting that she murdered someone who has a family in cold blood.

Clearly someone or some people at the top with this same mentality don't want this girl to go to jail hence the unnecessary delay in the case.

That's society we are today, our people are glorify stupidity
Someone that murder a human being like you,you said because of her beauty they should free her, very disgusting
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
xeju:

So inmates in prison should be treated as zombies

angry
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Let judgement be given accordingly.
When I saw her doing beauty contest in prison, it shocked me that nothing can't happen in Nigeria.
If prisoners are doing contest, people on murder cases shouldn't be added

angry
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
xeju:

So inmates in prison should be treated as zombies

bro was the deal wit u & my woman Sweetplum.are u fokkin her or u juss friend sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Lebee4(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Imagine how many of Chidinma type of girls in every part of Nigeria that might have gone awy with murder.
Say no to drugs.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Detolanny(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How pls? These are instincts , if you have viewed that award winning film called ( blood Sisters) you will understand that a minute is enough to commit a crime that will give birth to many other crimes.....

What does she stand to gain killing the man?
Has she ever quarrelled with the man's wife?
Is she married to the man and have atleast some possessions to her self
In his whole family, does anyone know her??
Is she the bait , and others the victors?

Something is not cooking well here.....of am to follow it from your own side of reasoning....

What does she really want in killing him assuming it was done deliberately as you said Bro?

Now you are talking.
I think the questions peeps should be asking are:
What is her motive for killing him?
Why did she have a knife in her possession at that moment?
Who was the friend that linked him with the deceased?
Why did Chidinma conceal her identity while making the reservation?
Does she have anything to gain from his death?
Who benefits the most from the man's death? His wife? His Business Associate? A Friend?
Does the deceased have business dealings with anyone, that is enmeshed with issues?
Why is the wife silent about the whole scenario?
Is there something the wife knows that nobody knows?
Who is Chidinma working for?

The Police needs to dig further to unravel a lot of hidden secrets cos as far as I'm concerned, the murder was well planned ahead of time by someone who stands to benefit a lot from Ataga's demise; not Chidinma. She's just playing a script.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by queenjoseph(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Abeg make them hang her make we hear word.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Gospel2Day: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
The problem with most men is that they can't manage wealth. They spend money on girls to buy sinful sexual pleasure.
Men have turned most Nigerian ladies to prostitutes, trading their bodies for cash.
The day men stop having sex outside marriage and paying women for sex, that's the day sanity will return to our society.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by okrikaboi: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
An harlot in Sicily is more dangerous than a short rifle.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Tegabadguy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by kingamaa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
jaxxy:

It's either she is natural dumb or she isn't telling the truth.

I think she is not telling the truth and that is very stupid as she is staring death in the face
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by xeju: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro was the deal wit u & my woman Sweetplum.are u fokkin her or u juss friend sir?(no oofeinse) angry
Hmmm�
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by xeju: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Those with murder cases should be restricted and not given the ecstacy of beauty contest. Use your head.
That's the way your head works but that's not how prisons work. Recreational activities are allowed for all inmates except one is a risk to other inmates, then he/she is kept in solitary confinement.
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
xeju:

Hmmm�

so are u fokkin sweetplum or u juss friend ? angry
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Detolanny:

Now you are talking.
I think the questions peeps should be asking are:
What is her motive for killing him?
Why did she have a knife in her possession at that moment?
Who was the friend that linked him with the deceased?
Why did Chidinma conceal her identity while making the reservation?
Does she have anything to gain from his death?
Who benefits the most from the man's death? His wife? His Business Associate? A Friend?
Does the deceased have business dealings with anyone, that is enmeshed with issues?
Why is the wife silent about the whole scenario?
Is there something the wife knows that nobody knows?
Who is Chidinma working for?

The Police needs to dig further to unravel a lot of hidden secrets cos as far as I'm concerned, the murder was well planned ahead of time by someone who stands to benefit a lot from Ataga's demise; not Chidinma. She's just playing a script.

You have said my mind ..... because the only thing a girl who is following a big fish will be after is for the man to enclave her name into the family or even born for him .....

Because according to her, she was not demanding money and the man refused .....so he can take care of her needs....
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
Aflix:
Poisoning the man’s drink, waiting till he’s all weak and taking her time to stab him is instinctive behavior Na wa for you ooo. I don’t know what she stands to gain, but don’t say that the murder wasn’t planned by the girl.

Hmmmm, this one will be hard for her counsel to defend or was she forced to confess that on the absent of her counsel?
Anyway, she is in the bag already, pray she gets some time reduction of she is ever innocent on any way.....

Between, there are so many innocent prisoners in the Prison as we speak though....
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by TempmailNigga: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Try hussle leave Sweetplum alone na , why so much obsession dem swear for you ni ?
No go drink toto water o this guy

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
TempmailNigga:

Try hussle leave Sweetplum alone na , why so much obsession dem swear for you ni ?
No go drink toto water o this guy

son please go n play wit toys....we havin adult duskusion here sir!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ceenachi:
One Night, One stand, One Glamour, One Death, One Ruined Destiny.. From a citadel of knowledge to a correctional center.,..maybe to death!!! A tale of two broken families

May God almighty take away all the Chidinma that will send you to your early grave. Amen

Seriously I love your write up.. U must be highly educated grin cool

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by iSense247: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: I Killed Ataga All By Myself, Without Help - Chidinma by xeju: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Na wa for you o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.