Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi (14721 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi / Senate Presidency: Real Reason We Chose Lawan To Succeed Saraki – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just imagine he doesn’t have a manifesto, so all the bug talk he has been yapping is established on what?

To believe that the Trade Unions & Labor Congress have any common traits with Peter Obi, is no different from believing that the Atlantic & Pacific Ocean confluence @ the Tropic of Capricorn.

You talk a lot of nonsense here believing anyone takes you seriously.
Look here son,we know you and we all remember you for the hateful Buhari-nincompoop you've been since 2015. Your wack attempts at trying out another one of your infantile tricks on unsuspecting NLanders is DOA. No one is buying your BS anymore. Go sell it to your family members and leave sane NLanders out of your darkplay. You're a nonentity here ;,you and that self-important freestuff jerk.
Persona non grata.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by chrisxxx(m): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi I will vote you to satisfy my conscience. A Yoruba man has ruled. A northern has ruled. An Igbo man should have a turn. This is why I am voting you. I don't need to hear your manifesto. It doesn't matter. I am a Rivers man.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Gohs: 5:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank you. . .

Seriously Peter Obi deserves our votes. . .
He did not waste Anambra's money — he left over N30b in the account before handing over

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by kioski: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
Manifesto to remove import restrictions so that his brothers can start importing all manners of rubbish to the country
But your brothers prefer to steal the country blind and offer you the crumb to empower your criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Pesuzok(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Every previous government had manifesto prepared by someone else, that is why they can't implement anything in their manifesto

The candidates should speak to the people about their ideas and how to implement it. The candidates should be able to explain their manifesto and take direct questions on it.

No just putting out a manifesto for the sake of it.

We have seen enough and nothing is still working in the country
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Siscooh: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
Manifesto to remove import restrictions so that his brothers can start importing all manners of rubbish to the country

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Bazellc: 5:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
so how is the country currently as his brother's are restricted from importation?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Lashist(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
Even though you are trolling and lack sense while at it, let me ask you. Dont northerners and westerners also import?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by searchlight: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2022
greenermodels:
Better, that would automatically mean that labour party would be the first political party in the country with a guiding ideology.
If that will restore the economy back to what it has been before this calamity befell us why not ?
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by searchlight: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Waiting for Jagaban so you can copy some of his ideas? You already told us pretty much what you want to do.
One of them is contractionary monetary policy and throwing our borders opened to pretty much everything.
Both of these are recipes for disaster.
Thebonly closing our border has done to us by Buhari regim was bringing us more hunger.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by searchlight: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just imagine he doesn’t have a manifesto, so all the bug talk he has been yapping is established on what?

To believe that the Trade Unions & Labor Congress have any common traits with Peter Obi, is no different from believing that the Atlantic & Pacific Ocean confluence @ the Tropic of Capricorn.
Your candidate should face the camera life before you can come out to say rubbish. Too many fools don't have sense in this country

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2022
OBI: THE ONLY HOPE OF A BETTER NIGERIA!!
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2022
You see, Nigerian politicians are the same. Taking a cue from the old order of lack of preparedness.
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi pls free us go tell that to your piglets we true Nigerian youths do not care.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Hate is the reason you're yet to make headway in life

You say they import rubbish but when your papa okada break down, Na Chinedu spare parts shop he will run to ..

Nigeria will surely be great again wether you Tinubu tribal bigots like it or not

Obi is gaining more strong followers day in day out unlike Tinubu who's losing thousands of supporters in the north day in day out .

Which region is Tinubu strong hold sef?
Don't tell me it's Lagos because Lagos votes will be shared among Atiku, Peter Obi, Rabiu kwakwanso and Tinubu.

Hate and poverty will kill him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Unserious contender

No structure....no campaign team... no manifesto... nothing
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

The ones that have been vomiting manifestos on time, what have they done for us?
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by thedio(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Waiting for NLC and TUC means Obi is not prepared.
We av less than 5months to general election and Obi manifesto is not ready,this man is just catching cruise,he does not know what to do with power he is asking for.
Campaigns has started already, which time does he has to read the manifesto prepared by those bodies
Even if he accidentally becomes the president,he will still need them to implement it for him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by oneMalik: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2022
You get manifesto ?

No Excuse !

I don talk am since say this one is not ready .

he's only been pushed by dead brains like him and that's why he lies all the time and always give false analysis.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by obua: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
there are actually no workable import restrictions. What we have is restrictions on access to Forex at official rates for importation of certain goods. Go to the markets and you will know that the import restrictions are not working. Why not collect import duty and allow , instead of banning and still not able to enforce the ban
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Crvrider: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
sharrap feather brain, baba agbado don prepare concuction manifesto sharp sharp 4 his zombies na wetin you dey stand upon lolz sinking sand

Guy you try quoting that guy. Why did he not talk about his parties promise of N1 = $1.
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Pandora obituary we all know you are a dullard. You can not write any meaningful thing because of your below average education background.
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by DrAkpamudehe: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2022
chrisxxx:
Obi I will vote you to satisfy my conscience. A Yoruba man has ruled. A northern has ruled. An Igbo man should have a turn. This is why I am voting you. I don't need to hear your manifesto. It doesn't matter. I am a Rivers man.

F undecided undecidedL
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Albertgr8: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
Please can u name one of the rubbish that will be imported
Useless comment
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by wasuka14(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Mystic216:
Vote Peter Obi so you can be able to sleep with two eyes closed in Nigeria

Like Anambra is sleeping with 2 eyes closed?? Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Albertgr8: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2022
wasuka14:

Like Anambra is sleeping with 2 eyes closed?? Yeye people.
In Anambra people are sleeping well but the federal government in Anambra State are the one sleeping with one eye open
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Kingspin:

Change the narrative of the political and economic history of Nigeria forever.

Vote Peter Obi
Are you ok for telling us to vote who has never bring out his Manifestoes ?? It is like you poeple want to vote obi in the name of Emotional and personal interest.

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Waiting for Jagaban so you can copy some of his ideas? You already told us pretty much what you want to do.
One of them is contractionary monetary policy and throwing our borders opened to pretty much everything.
Both of these are recipes for disaster.

Economist don talk
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Is the reason he gave not enough for you or did you not read what he gave as reasons?.Every thing Obi does you go open dirty mouth waah begin dey talk rubbish

Wetin remain for una na to complain about he breathes,that it looks somehow.Werey people
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by arantess: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Creamcrest:
You can start your importation business if you get mind, buhari stifled you people and you sucked his cuck instead...

Continue crying until he is sworn in
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by arantess: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Goodoldays:

Is the reason he gave not enough for you or did you not read what he gave as reasons?.Every thing Obi does you go open dirty mouth waah begin dey talk rubbish

Wetin remain for una na to complain about he breathes,that it looks somehow.Werey people
Walai, meanwhile their president has not done what he promised on his own manifesto and they are cool with that

1 refinery every year
1dollare to 1naira
Fuel to be cheap
Jobs every year

Still nothing come out

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Malcolmxprince: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.