Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? (20805 Views)

Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by arantess: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
luvinhubby:
Tinubu's supporters are a congregation of unrepentant blood suckers
He even said its atiku and obi that master minded it..chaiiii
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mystic216:
This is waste of “FACT-CHECK”
Even the blind knows the truth or were you paid by that agbero to write about him and give him a little attention

MC Oluomo abi MC Alomo is an agbero empowered by one old shaky shaky great grand masquerade that is well known for denial and agberoism in south west
So fact checking on what that agbero said regarding #ENDSARS is total waste of time

Vote for Peter Obi and see what moral of conduct feels like within our security agencies and official workers
No unnecessary reason to thief your future and that of your children again by these oldies

Vote for PETER OBI/YUSUF DATTI
Yes the check was needless
But no we won't use this to truncate our agenda for you

Obi is not fit to rule similar case happen in Anambra state under is watch

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Agbero MC Oluomo, your Children are in US, this is my prayer for you and your children. All your Children shall die a miserable death for lying because of your stomach infrastructure.
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by 4teenblaq: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

This is not about denying. It's about seeing things the way it happened. We all saw the names of those who died in the Owo massacre and when they were buried. How come we don't know anything about this Lekki own. People seems to believe what they think here and not reality.
Note that I'm not a fan of this government but let's stop this lies.
Are there death in Lekki, maybe yes, is there a massacre, answer is NO
One death is bad enough, but state the truth the way it is, not the alternate facts as advanced by the narratives of CNN

Stop sounding like you are being woke.

You are one portraying how they(government) wants you to see things.

Few persons were shot and killed, there are video evidences... If you want it. I send it to you or give you the link.

If you read in between the lines of what mc oluomo was saying, you can easily find the lie. He said "they will give you the name of the dead person before what happened in lekki" (I am just paraphrasing). That means there is already a "name". They just want to deny it.

Even the Governor of the state acknowledged the fact that there were two people that were killed.

You are the one saying if there were really a dead person they should mention the name..

You don't even know how Government operates when it comes to dealing with her citizens. They give outsiders, what they want them to see like the way, you are now seeing it and you are defending them.

Clap for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by BATified2023: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Creamypie:
I want to tell u something. This awkuzu/oji river saga most people talk about is concerned with dumping if corpses in the river by SARS, during the government obi. Truth is that the state government can only appeal, but has no final say in matters of police, only the federal government. James nwafor that I know, as commander was very and totally ruthless against criminals, and never gave beyond the first chance at repentance. Once any robber/ kidnapper committed crime a second time, even indirectly, such as supplying firearm, provided info to robber,kidnapper etc, he would be killed instantly, as long as his case file of previous violent or fire arm crime had been registered b4 in an earlier one, even in some cases, they paid heavily for release before being shot dead. That period in d east, especially between Onitsha to awka, and to owerri was notorious for kidnappings, cos of the huge forest. In 2013, James nwafor shot a man dead in my presence of his sisters huband when they traced the call of kidnappers, got all numbers the kidnappers called prior to the kidnap, and discovered they had been talking b4 his sisters kidnap up till 5 mins b4 it, fowarded it to MTN, which released the full recorded talk, no be small thing. Mathew ezenwata was his name. E kill am instantly after he was arrested at his hone at oba, a satellite town attached to Onitsha.

So tinubu an ordinary citizen is whom u are accusing of lekki shootings but peter obi a governor of a state n the chief security officer of d state doesn’t know anything going on in d state

I believe we shouldn’t blame wike for oyigbo killings too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Lifestone(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
donvoice:

I have a friend by the name Samuel who was shot and died at the place. Should I give you his picture when alive and after being shot? His parent phone number and home address to confirm?

You are a disgrace to our generation and may you and your generation partake in the pains we the friends, relatives and family of Samuel Owoh passed through in Jesus name (Amen)
All this renting for stating my view to which I'm entitled to just as you are entitled to your opinion. I did admitted that death might have happened at the toll gate but certainly not a massacre as you all have described it. You should check the meaning of a massacre in the dictionary.
Maturity is when you can listen to other opinion without losing your mind.

7 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by iamjavadem(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Then why is nobody going to court? What are the names and where are the family of the dead people? Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Igbojew: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
This Yorubas and their tribalistic and ethnicity poltics,must they apply tribalism in everything they do.Later they will push it to Igbos and start accusing Igbos for playing tribalistic and ethnicity poltics but God will keep on exposing their hypocricy.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Izzydeprince: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oluomo is speaking from the influence of hard drug and sycophancy . This is a stark illiterate that has no time to listen to news or read newspapers. He is simply playing to the gallery and should ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by kingyakos: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
When an illiterate is given money and little power.

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Igbojew: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
If with all these killings and denials by APC and their party flag barrier drug lord Tinubu and now MC Oluomo that Lekki ENDSARS massacare was all lies then I pity any Nigerians that still support APC and Tinubu Presidency cos what will happen to that person will be worst than what happened to someone that was fried like akara inside groundnut oil................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Emman08: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
What does political campaign have to do with mocking the innocent people who were killed and their families? Absolutely despicable. They should be ashamed of themselves, but then do they even have any shame?
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by 4teenblaq: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

All this renting for stating my view to which I'm entitled to just as you are entitled to your opinion. I did admitted that death might have happened at the toll gate but certainly not a massacre as you all have described it. You should check the meaning of a massacre in the dictionary.
Maturity is when you can listen to other opinion without losing your mind.

Mtcheww I came down here seeing this rubbish you wrote.. Obviously like what the other guy said you are a disgrace to the youth of this generation.

It is now an "opinion" over a murder of innocent persons.

Whether a massacre or not, was anybody really killed like the way mc oluomo wants us to believe no body was killed?

Just pray you never personally have the same experience like the bereaved.

Because you won't even see any "opinion" justifiable regarding to a murder/killing.

Then you will know if you can fight the government or not. You will understand the state of the bereaved, why they chose to remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by alcuin(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
donvoice:

I have a friend by the name Samuel who was shot and died at the place. Should I give you his picture when alive and after being shot? His parent phone number and home address to confirm?

You are a disgrace to our generation and may you and your generation partake in the pains we the friends, relatives and family of Samuel Owoh passed through in Jesus name (Amen)

Please, do.

We need to know the truth.

The questions asked by Oluomo should be answered with facts and also verified.

3 Likes

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Otmol005(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Spandau: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
luvinhubby:
Tinubu's supporters are a congregation of unrepentant blood suckers

For example, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Christistruth00: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
arantess:

He even said its atiku and obi that master minded it..chaiiii

Below :
Audio Of Nnamdi kanu ordering IPOB to destroy BRT Buses and lagos

8 Mins Kanu explains how the Toll Gate was burnt after he told IPOB to move
41mins Kanu says Sanwo Olus mother’s house is on fire Orders IPOB to destroy all their Property and attack them and their families everywhere, tells IPOB to destroy all Tinubu’s Investments
49 mins kanu gives Ok to destroy brt buses
52 mins TVC is on fire
1 hour 13 mins kanu orders IPOB destroy every FG building
1 hour23 mins kanu Orders IPOB in Badagry attack every Military location in the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj-wyqfS1I

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Creamypie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:

So tinubu an ordinary citizen is whom u are accusing of lekki shootings but peter obi a governor of a state n the chief security officer of d state doesn’t know anything going on in d state

I believe we shouldn’t blame wike for oyigbo killings too?
what's my business with tinubu? Or wike?am only talking of what happened in Anambra state. Whatever happened in Lagos, I wasn't there, and didn't witness it, so I can't lay claim the there were or no killings
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by InvertedHammer: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-were-endsars-protesters-not-killed-at-lekki-tollgate-as-mc-oluomo-claimed

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7375445/endsars-where-bodies-where-buried
/

Why would you stoop so low as to reply McOluomo?

If not for worship of money in Nigeria, should any decent human being listen to a tout that cannot spell his name?

/
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Christistruth00: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
There was no Lekki Massacre

On page 288 paragraph (M), the Lagos judicial panel crucially held

“The evidence of the pathologist prof obafunwa that only 3 of the bodies that they conducted post mortem examination on were from Lekki and only one had Gunshot injury and this was not debunked. We deem it credible as the contrary was not presented before the panel.”

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by nedekid: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na wah, if apc gets power 2023, Walai, you wount be able to drive your car or do business without agberos, hooligans, touts mounting checkpoints and optaining you with official backing. Shebi it has started small small with parks and gardens issuing demand notices for cars parked in front of houses. It is testing testing. Agberos will be the new tax enforcers all over the country.
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Gbeng30(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
This idiot is not just foolish and stupid, I think is on weed... I'm not surprised because a dog will always follow it's master even to the hell..
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Christistruth00: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
DJ Switch was working for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to Cover up Igbos Preplanned and

Co-ordinated Terrorist attack on Lagos

The Bullets that DJSwitch held in her hands in the Video were unused bullets yet

She lied that they were shot at protesters

If in doubt Just ask them to Produce only just two 2020/21 Obituaries from the Fake Lekki Toll

Gate Massacre and they will start telling impossible Stories , if you ask for the Autopsy reports it is the same

Impossible Stories

Ask Why did NnamdI Kanu Order IPOB to attack Lagos if everything was not preplanned
What was DJSwitch doing with IPOB Canada almost immediately afterward

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Christistruth00: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
:oa
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Igbojew: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
but I guess u don’t care about awkuzu n ezu river massacre

What about what wike did to u at oyigbo?

I guess justice should only b demanded when apc is involved
So Peter Obi is now the killer of MASSOB and thrown their body in ezu river but it was same you people that keep calling Peter Obi IPOB sponsor.I fear who no fear you people...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Konjiboii: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I'm not a fan of Mc Oluomo, but on this, he asked some very simple questions which all of you have been avoiding.
Who died by names and where were they buried. This looks simple to me, yet the Lekki massacre protagonist have refused to answer

Guy you are a very VERY dumb fellow and to show your stupidity in a public forum like this you should totally hang yourself. Some people truly enjoy to see the world burn.
I'm not an evil person but I just want you to suffer small and seek for assistance and you ask for help and nobody hears you or believe you.
May God continue to console the families that lost someone during the protest. We will make Nigeria great by God's special grace.
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Lifestone(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Mtcheww I came down here seeing this rubbish you wrote.. Obviously like what the other guy said you are a disgrace to the youth of this generation.

It is now an "opinion" over a murder of innocent persons.

Whether a massacre or not, was anybody really killed like the way mc oluomo wants us to believe no body was killed?

Just pray you never personally have the same experience like the bereaved.

Because you won't even see any "opinion" justifiable regarding to a murder/killing.

Then you will know if you can fight the government or not. You will understand the state of the bereaved, why they chose to remain quiet.
I was one of those who had this your narrative of a mass killing at the toll gate, I wept. But as events were unfolding my whole perspectives as to what really happened at the toll gate began to come under doubts. It's people like you that keeps undermining the validation of what happened on that sad day but bringing context that you can't justify. Oluomo asked a question, answer and that's it. Trying to harass people with other perspectives won't solve it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Lifestone(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Konjiboii:

Guy you are a very VERY dumb fellow and to show your stupidity in a public forum like this you should totally hang yourself. Some people truly enjoy to see the world burn.
I'm not an evil person but I just want you to suffer small and seek for assistance and you ask for help and nobody hears you or believe you.
May God continue to console the families that lost someone during the protest. We will make Nigeria great by God's special grace.
How has this answer the question Oluomo asked. It shouldn't be too difficult. I haven't said nobody was killed, mine was that no massacre, one death is bad enough. I am not a fan of this government or the rogue called Oluomo, but from onset I have repeatedly stated that your DJ messed the whole thing up by claiming what turned out to be false. Yes sadly death happened, but the deaths caused by people like you who raised the noise above bar turn out to be far higher that those that happened at toll gate. You can see that all that you wished people in your comments actually belong to you and your likes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Christistruth00: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
maasoap:

You have been asked to present the bodies or the family of the dead. Simple

They should just Present the 2020 or 2021 Obituaries of the so called Victims in the National Papers

Or the notices put out by the loved ones that declared their family members missing at the time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by 4teenblaq: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lifestone:

I was one of those who had this your narrative of a mass killing at the toll gate, I wept. But as events were unfolding my whole perspectives as to what really happened at the toll gate began to come under doubts. It's people like you that keeps undermining the validation of what happened on that sad day but bringing context that you can't justify. Oluomo asked a question, answer and that's it. Trying to harass people with other perspectives won't solve it

I have seen someone shot and killed(not Endsars) with my own eyes but I don't know his name or his family. Does that mean what I saw was an illusion? Or made up?

Common sense!

About this endsars issue, there are many issues you should question yourself about with your kind of perspective.

1. Were you there to ascertain your assertion?
2. The culprits are denying it
3. Those on ground which made of the victims, claimed some persons were killed.(even with evidence)

You believe the culprits side of story that nobody was killed because we don't have the name of the victim. But you are doubting the evidence of a victim. It says more about you.

You have a poor judgement issue because you want to sound more different from the crowd. But you failed to know that there are times, the crowd would be right!
Re: Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? by Lifestone(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

I have seen someone shot and killed(not Endsars) with my own eyes but I don't know his name or his family. Does that mean what I saw was an illusion? Or made up?

Common sense!

About this endsars issue, there are many issues you should question yourself about with your kind of perspective.

1. Were you there to ascertain your assertion?
2. The culprits are denying it
3. Those on ground which made of the victims, claimed some persons were killed.(even with evidence)

You believe the culprits side of story that nobody was killed because we don't have the name of the victim. But you are doubting the evidence of a victim. It says more about you.

You have a poor judgement issue because you want to sound more different from the crowd. But you failed to know that there are times, the crowd would be right!

We will never allow you narcissist to silence reasonable views on this end Sars stuff. The death and businesses lost to the unvalidated claim of massacre on the night of the Lekki shootings will continue to make us speak up now and in the future. What's my business about what you or any others feel about my opinion. I'm a Nigerian who narrowly escaped been mobbed by the outcome of your alarm that there was massacre at Lekki. As it turned out you guys couldn't defend your position and each time you are interrogated, you will become defensive, abusive and insulting.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court / Rotimi Amaechi: "N950,000 Is My Monthly Salary As A Minister" / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.