Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lesson - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson (1438 Views)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson by TempmailNigga: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

corrrection.
am from london..hussling is for sufarrrin guys like u
am a lononder..u in that place nigeria
i have pounds....u have naira
i can buy u.....u cant buy me (never)
I have moiney...u dont
I get any womens i want, single & married.....I can get yor girl i f i want

Conclusion
Stay on yor lane son....Life all about levels!!!(no oofeinse) angry

Small tip you don begin tell your entire life story , carry details full everywhere , to track you even easy … pele o ajala traveler aloku Londoner asinwin nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lesson by Illegal1(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Isoryt
Re: Lesson by Illegal1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
This photo is quite unrealistic because I don't know how a man would ignore his child who is even very close to him. Maybe it's because his dad has almost sank but his wife and kid are still afloat.

i guess u did nt read the write up....
Re: Lesson by SenecaTheYonger: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Illegal1:

i guess u did nt read the write up....
I did but I’m focusing on it in the literal sense
Re: Lesson by daania50080: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's funny (no offiences)What's funny (no offiences)...
Re: Lesson by Slynation(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jeon:
This painting is called 'Deluge scene '

You see a person trying to save his father and completely ignoring his wife and kid (son) who are closer to him.

The wife represents the present life, the son the future and the grandfather on the other hand represents the past, which the man clings. Thus losing his present life and future. A perfect metaphor of what many go through on daily basis.

Scene of the deluge, 1827 by Joseph Désiré (1797-1865)

#Copied.
You are faced with 2 drowning people, one is putting on a life jacket while the other doesn't have, whom will you save first...??

Can't you see the woman is holding a stick which gave her an edge over the almost drowning man...After saving the drowning man he will come back to save the lady and the son... cheesy But you ladies love jumping into conclusions...

1 Like

Re: Lesson by Jeon(f): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Jeon:

Art is a personal interpretation.

For me the old man always represented not just the past but also religion. People would do anything irrational in the name of religion.
Also "the present" has a firm grip on "the future". You save the present, you save the future.

Well, the past is gone, the present and the future matter most, clearly observing the pictures, there is no way he could save the father, which means we can not reverse the past but must pay attention to the present and the future.

Slynation this is how I view mine... So I don't know what you talking about, and you should quit that idea of saying "ladies are quick to jump into conclusions" whereas you are the with that mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson by Socialsunny14(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jeon:
This painting is called 'Deluge scene '

You see a person trying to save his father and completely ignoring his wife and kid (son) who are closer to him.

The wife represents the present life, the son the future and the grandfather on the other hand represents the past, which the man clings. Thus losing his present life and future. A perfect metaphor of what many go through on daily basis.

Scene of the deluge, 1827 by Joseph Désiré (1797-1865)

#Copied.
Well, they could have made such a
wonderful story through a painting without nudity...
Re: Lesson by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
This photo is quite unrealistic because I don't know how a man would ignore his child who is even very close to him. Maybe it's because his dad has almost sank but his wife and kid are still afloat.

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Shadow Woman / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.