Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

She Asked For It And I Gave Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For It And I Gave Her. (1791 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by Israelfunz(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2022
There was this my beautiful girlfriend,Ada.She was loving and caring.So one afternoon like this.I sat down own my own and was reading news paper.Ada came in front threw the newspaper and sat on my lap.I told her i was not ready for that but she threatened she would leave me.We took of our cloths and started knacking,banging,sliding,riding and moaning till i finally reached my orgasm and filled her..now she has gotten pregnant to make matters worse it was twins.who is at fault me or her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by Akinzola: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Ode

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by asuraking: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2022
If your story na true then u b mumu.d girl don set u up.na marriage by force.sey bi u get money?if yes u know d answer.
Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by Allison012: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Reading newspaper in da afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by Honchoslim16(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Who the hell cooked this story?
Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by Toriagirl(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Shey you dey whine me nii grin cook and bull story. Who dey read newspaper for hot afternoon?

1 Like

Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by MIRACULOUS123(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Allison012:
Reading newspaper in da afternoon.

Very choking grin grin grin
Re: She Asked For It And I Gave Her. by SUPERPACK: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
U

(1) (Reply)

Cleared My Doubts / Why Do We Have many Weak Men All Over In This Generation, Let's Discuss Pls / Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.