Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? (491 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Degloved12: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Where do meet new girls, my church I feel the girls there sucks. Also I am tech guy so I am always in door but now I feel lonely. I see girls I like but I can't just approach them on the road it feels awkward

Redpill guys stay off my post please
Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
You can meet them anywhere.
Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by youngsahito(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nia69:
You can meet them anywhere.
like here as well.
Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Divoc19(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
- In the market.
checkout their dressing though. Married women tend to dress like singles these days

- In the bus/cab

If you are mobile, your wife materials are at the Bus Stops every morning

At any local vendor. There you get more attention from them and even assist them with their bags
Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Ballzproblem2: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
you see how you dey use your hand sabotage yourself wetin concern redpill? tommorow when they chop you mugu you go fly come open thread to blast Nigeria girls,redpill no they na the bitter truth and men like you will keep avoiding it till reality smack you in the face ,but no wahala Sha , experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mumu searching for Singlet Ladiesgrin

These SIMPs will never cease to amaze megrin

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by TheZeezle(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Go cemetery. mumu raise to power2

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Meet Single Ladies? by Suunnn(f): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Degloved12:
Where do meet new girls, my church I feel the girls there sucks. Also I am tech guy so I am always in door but now I feel lonely. I see girls I like but I can't just approach them on the road it feels awkward

Redpill guys stay off my post please
Everywhere Anywhere

"On the road and approaching them", yea it feels awkward

Let me help you make it easier using myself, be it where ever and i get to meet a guy wooing me and be him as rich as whatever i'm not after that starting with.

If you do not have certain traits i go by, zero. First has to do with confidence, i mean your act of confidentiality..

Next come with manner of approach, and while and when doing this do it with humility:: respect:: could spice it with some comic etc..

I tell you, with these aligned,, you become my friend...

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ INEC Score For Manu's Game Today / So Man Go Just Put Woman For House Dey Feed 247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.