Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi (30036 Views)

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' / APC Propaganda Can't Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate-Obi Responds To Viral Audio / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by DesChyko: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2023
…says fake audio conversation with Oyedepo product of party’s endless forgeries

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 Election, Mr. Peter Obi, has dismissed a purported audio recording of a telephone conversation between him and the Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, as product of the endless forgeries the All Progressives Congress has a notoriety for.

He said this in response to a trending audio recording of an alleged conversation between him and the influential Christian cleric in which he was purported to have asked the cleric to mobilize support for him ahead of the disputed election.

Obi who spoke through the Head, Obi Datti Media Office, Diran Onifade, in Abuja, on Sunday, said , APC’s desperate bid to grab and retain power using subterfuge must stop.

He said, “It appears the All Progressives Congress’ desperation to grab and retain power by foul means has refused to go away more than a month after they have grabbed the election as they planned.

"While we are toeing the constitutional path to retrieve our mandate, those who have truncated the wishes of the majority of Nigerians have recoursed to mischief and endless subterfuge to continue to hold on to what they know does not belong to them.

“From the show of shame in Portharcourt to the drama in the Ibom Air aircraft, both of which they contrived, they have now moved to the circulation of a deep fake audio file aimed at promoting religious tension in the country.

[I]“All these are meant to serve no other purpose than egregious mischief aimed at demarketing Peter Obi. If the goal is to create a credibility problem, the ploy has failed woefully.[I]

“Peter Obi has long been on record as the only presidential candidate who has urged the Nigerians electorate not to vote for him on the basis of religion or tribe .

“We will therefore like to advice our beloved Nigerian people to remain focused on the task to take back the mandate we know was freely given to Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed through legitimate means.

“That is more important than to expect those who ran election on forged credentials and even fake Bishops to stop faking. They cannot stop being fraudulent because that is who they are.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop-our-mandate-purist-obi/

Recall that Festus Keyamo assured Nigerians his party will unleash streams of propaganda if that's what it takes to protect Asiwaju's mandate. See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NPolC76Dk

148 Likes 19 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy, thank you daddy grin

374 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by N3TRAL: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.

256 Likes 40 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by shuttox: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Sure
Let's be focused
APC has been struggling to distract us
But we are smarter

By the way where is Tinubu?

339 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by aariwa(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2023
My president .APC go die with Tinubu and his swines

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Who dash you mandate? One single shame no dey Obi eyes at all!!!

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by GeneralPulal: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Lol..

He couldn’t deny it..

A 3rd class acute dullard, agent of discrimination & division..

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by shuttox: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Who dash you mandate? One single shame no dey Obi eyes at all!!!

Na you dey shame at all....why e dey pain you so much

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2023
When you hear 62 years old youth say yes Daddy to Oyedepo, who comes to your mind?

shuttox:

Na you dey shame at all....why e dey pain you so much

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by duro2chang(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Obi is a loser. A pathological liar. A religious bigot. An effeminate ethnic bigot. A leader of miscreants and gullible followers.

94 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Massiveglory: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Fake news sails in nairaland like agege bread and butter.

It is all about PODATTI case in court.
Tinubu and gang are rattled to their bone marrows.
The Fall will be televised

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Fut9ure: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
In the audio conversation oyedepo says we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to all his members

I think something is funny about Nigeria

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Iamgrey5(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi is simply using Ipob playbook.

Deny Deny deny

Play victim, play victim.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Daddy fake messiah be deceiving yourself.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by shuttox: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.
APC don drain your brain

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio.

and

Una propaganda is dead on Arrival.Nigerians are wiser.Imagine voting Tinubu that ran a Muslim Muslim tickettt is insulting Obi.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by DesChyko: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2023
duro2chang:
Obi is a loser. A pathological liar. A religious bigot. An effeminate ethnic bigot. A leader of miscreants and gullible followers.

Haha.. You've added effeminate to your copy and paste vocabulary? I bet my balls you still don't know the meaning of that word as at when you pasted it there. Prove me wrong 😎

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes yes yes
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Another one? APCheats are doomed. Our stolen mandate MUST be retrieved

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Let's remain focused on the task ahead..
More of these will come forward
But let's keep the focus....

11 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by PointB: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2023
If Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the first shot in this religious war, then I don't know what is.

Cos from every indication, Muslim Muslim ticket is an assault on Nigeria's secularity. The Muslims fired the first shot here, and we need to be bold to state the correct narrative.

Peter Obi is coming...

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Ogene001: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

and

Una noise don de too much. This is clearly a sign of fear. You better get ready for the Court and stop wasting time on propaganda

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Ogene001: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
PointB:
If Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the first shot in this religious war, then I don't know what it then.

Cos from every indication, Muslim Muslim ticket is an assault on Nigeria's secularity. The Muslims fired the first shot here, and we need to be bold to state the correct narrative.

Peter Obi is coming...
Two can play the game. Let them continue wailing

13 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Ogene001: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2023
duro2chang:
Your empty propaganda won't distract him from retrieving his mandate

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by duro2chang(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:

Your empty propaganda won't distract him from retrieving his mandate
I don't like exchanging words with miscreants. You you know that 0bdiots are Miscreants always constituting nuisance. They are gullible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by duro2chang(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
DesChyko:

Haha.. You've added effeminate to your copy and paste vocabulary? I bet my balls you still don't know the meaning of that word as at when you pasted it there. Prove me wrong 😎
Are you one of the Obi's lapdogs, asslickers or attack dogs?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Shikini: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Aww
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by gsmphoneseller: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Mandate thieves should be arrested now.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Bobloco: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2023
sad
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Punchline........

This summarizes it all

That is more important than to expect those who ran election on forged credentials and even fake Bishops to stop faking. They cannot stop being fraudulent because that is who they are.”

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Christistruth03: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi that couldn't produce just 2 Governors in all of Nigeria didn't Win

Tinubu and APC produced 22 Governors

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Calls For Revolution / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.