Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing (1980 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by Period007(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2022
KingKO22:

Is that reason why P.OBI is using separate account for his personal donations grin

Pandora Onituary no dey give chi chi but he dey collect donations. No be juju be that grin

Why are you using bots to like your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by duro4chang(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Period007:

Using nairaland bots to like your comments will not make Thiefnibu president
I don't know what you mean by Nairaland bots. I have never known how it works and I have no interest in it. But for Tinubu, he is the next president of Nigeria joor. There's nothing you can do about it. Take it or leave it. It's sealed.If it is not making you happy then do the needful by hugging a newly installed transformer. Chickens!
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by duro4chang(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2022
DesChyko:

Mere excuses to not strive for righteousness. You can twist this way or that. The truth still shines forth.

Isa 5:20 There are people who call wrong things right. And they call right things wrong. They say, ‘It is light’, when it is dark. And they say, ‘It is dark’, when it is light. They say that bitter things are sweet. And they say that sweet things are bitter. But soon they will be sad. Please remove the logs in your eyes so that you can see clearly the specks in my own eyes. I hate it when people like you who engage in fraud, abortion, forgery, lying will now come online to condemn people whereas you do worst things. You think God will spare you. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by BeardedMeat(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Gentino:
The calamity you wished Nigerians in Tinubu will not depart from your household.
Shattap Oga. Tinubu is not Nigeria, never.
Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

This is not a debate, he doesn't have to attend any of the conferences. They are not part of the campaign.
Debate is coming soon and you will still shift the goal post.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:

Eeyaa, don't drink sniper yet o. I know it's getting clearer now that your candidate will lule next year.
How??

Explain how??

Please explain??

Is Peter Obi the one with a criminal baggage or is he the one a cabal of governors are holding by the jugular?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Propaganda Machine Is Collapsing by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2022
DesChyko:

Our God is a just God. He does not give what is not deserved.
Job 34:17: God could not rule fairly if he were not a good God. He is powerful and he is always fair. So you cannot say that he has been cruel to you.

Heaven helps those who help themselves in the proper manner.
2Th 3:10 Even when we were with you, we told you this rule. ‘If anyone refuses to work, you should not let him eat’, we said.

God favours the morally upright.
Pro 14:2 An honest man is afraid of the Lord. But some men are not honest. A man like that thinks that the Lord is not important.
A liar, fornicator, forger, fraudster, an unrepentant scammer quoting bible. Do you think it is by quoting bible that Will make you approved of God? Repent and forsake your sin. Please remove the log in your eyes before you talk about the specks in my eyes. You are not perfect before God until you repent. Do you know that if you keep all the commandments and fails in one, you have failed in all. Who are you to judge? Please ask God to forgive you so that the time of refreshing will come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's TODAY I Know Peter Obi Left $500M (N75bn) In Anambra State. / Blame The Igbo's For 1966 Coup. Who Do We Blame For 1983? / Zambia Elected A Social Media President; The Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.