Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces (14683 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by tillaman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Honourable1901(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by meritadavize1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
K
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
They have better things to do
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by meritadavize1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kkj
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by bmdondmix: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
Ask the ones that didn't attend the forced APC march last Sunday if they have been given back their shops

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by sofeo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
That one too is nice now.
They sha want to win and rule, when she and her husband are supposed to be relaxing, enjoying life to the fullest and impact lives with the stolen money at their age.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

President of your heroine infested family, a drug dealing thief would never be President of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by whitemand4(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Why not go naked in the market square and campaign for your husband yourself
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Mrshocker(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obi is like those homeless Igbo boys that sweet talk you to buy fufu as iPhone in computer village. #sweettalker with zero score card!!!!!
[b][/b]
LoL… the same Okupe that sabotage Jonathan campaign
LoL… the same Okupe that failed as a father
LoL… the same Okupe that have efcc case
LoL … the same Okupe want to lead obituary campaign.

LOL.. Tell Okupe to manage his disgusting son and family issues before selling a candidate.
Now Is 100% certain that obituary and his 5% voters regional party are clueless! #noisemakers #emptybarrels

Next year they will start crying marginalization after election.
They never learn from past mistakes.

(Awon Omo Ale Yoruba kan nah ti wa brainwashed).
Obituary are shouting no to tribalism but when we checked 99% of Biafra are supporting there Biafra dead on arrival corrupt candidate. I wish other tribes candidates have half % of thesame supporters other tribes gives there Biafra candidate.
#badregionalpolitics
#serialfailures

Very soon they will start insulting there parents . This matter they pain dem lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
deadly mistakes you guys make. Equating Buhari with Tinubu that couldn’t win Osun state
Lol

It won ekiti state and give PDP a good run in Osun State with over 357k votes

Unlike LP that struggles to get 2k votes
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

President of your heroine infested family, a drug dealing thief would never be President of Nigeria
Tinubu is your next president bro
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Realtest44: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
No wahala,ole e,ole,oloju rangodo,drug Barron omo iragbiji,will lead you to you early grave.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by bewla(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
we are not in any way going to engage in any form of election malpractice

But Victory ✌️ is sure

Let's go by counting
We pass them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Juanmike(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our incoming President. If you like wail and cry from now till thy kingdom come.

We are ready to dagboru that election by snatching ballot box and many other things for Tinubu to win.

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan
of ilagbiji?

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Risingblue008(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let her go and do d campaign on her husbands behalf
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by anonimi: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:
First time Remi Tinubu is speaking politely and its all because of election undecided

SMH

Anyways we don hear but Emilokan is going nowhere!

Since he is stuck in his sick bed hence inability to campaign like the other candidates

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nede: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
I will make sure you are gunned down by drones. Be ready to meet your maker

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by anonimi: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
President of your heroine infested family, a drug dealing thief would never be President of
Nigeria

Amen o.
God forbid BaThing before he will sleep away all our 4 years mandate.

Francis5:

Nigeria’s Next Leader’s Ties to a Heroin Ring

Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by omoredia: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos oppose buhari twice n he was president

Nobody needs your vote to b president

Is ur life and that of ur children now better for it? U have a brain to reason pls
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by DOM7: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
God forbid bat thing! Affliction shall not rise the second time.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Bennycollins: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
you see why most of us don't support Tinubu? Agberos like you will take over the country and the hell in this country will be far worse if he wins.
Imagine you saying it blatantly that you will snatch ballot boxes. Of course you know he is unpopular with the majority of the people.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
No be by that one ooooooo. If them like make them enter inside people bedroom of them no want you them no want you. The one that shocked me was when they were sanctioning market women to pay 5k each because they weren't present at the 2 million man march abi na 20000 man march grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by ThAGodFaThEr5: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ok
mumu
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by AfonjaConehead: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let her go and also tell MULLIKAT AKANDE and AKERELE to campaign
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
What have they benefited from apc after 8years of their being in power if nt hunger insecurity and death that you are arking them to campaign again.. nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by BATified2023: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoredia:

Is ur life and that of ur children now better for it? U have a brain to reason pls
yes it’s far better
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Okoroawusa: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:
Obviously Tinubu's camp is in panic mode especially in Lagos. There is palpable fear that Tinubu will loose Lagos staate to Peter Obi.
Palpable ko... portable ni
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by CheapHomes1: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our incoming President. If you like wail and cry from now till thy kingdom come.

We are ready to dagboru that election by snatching ballot box and many other things for Tinubu to win.

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan

I am glad you are telling us the game plan which shows that Tinubu isnt popular and the only way he can win an election in Nigeria is by breaking the law

By the way, what election has Tinubu won that confers on him the status of incoming president?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin And The Crisis Of Fulani Identity / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.