Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces (14684 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Harmlesspill(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
But my problem wet dry give me serious concern is who dey shalaye bobo chicago's wife
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
DryMouth:

You dey hope... Igbo is always second highest population in a community after the real indigenous people of that community..

Tinubu will lose woefully in this election

From your biafra bureau of statistics abi, for your mind you they do population census in your dead brain cell.
The same way you people said he will lose primary but he won. You fools still won't hear word, you all started shouting dollar dollar. You people even said people will collect his money and not vote for him but it was beyond money. You people will suffer again come next year. Shout rigging as much as you can in advance when he wins the election. Hopefully by then you will add water to that your Dry dirty Mouth
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

How can yoruba lose to ibo, how can tinubu lose lagos to obi. Its like saying God will lose heaven to Satan.
Lazy party (LP) does not even have a governorship candidate in lagos, so what non sense are you morons talking about. Eti ya werey gunnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooo

Am talking about the presidential election. E go soon clear for una eyes.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:

Am talking about the presidential election. E go soon clear for una eyes.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
The same way it was clear to us when tinubu won the primary.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Thermok: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

You're a Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

The same way it was clear to us when tinubu won the primary.

The same way e clear for una eyes when Tinubu lost Edo. Same way e clear for una eyes when he lost Osun elections. Thats how e go clear for una eyes when he will collect beatings in Presidential elections.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by areeyor(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
If he sure for you show your identity and let screenshot this your comments.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Tegabadguy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
im not even a fan of LP. Avoid suicide and stop comparing Buhari’s cult-like followership pre 2015 to Tinubu’s stupidity. He couldn’t win Osun in his own zone for APC
he won ekiti
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Charlesnwali: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
[b][/b]
PandoraObi:
Ok
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:

The same way e clear for una eyes when Tinubu lost Edo. Same way e clear for una eyes when he lost Osun elections. Thats how e go clear for una eyes when he will collect beatings in Presidential elections.

What is tinubu's business with edo and osun. Is he the one contesting to be the governor. He was only there to support Apc or do you expect him to stay at home. Atleast it was between APC and PDP, where was your lazy party (LP)
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

What is tinubu's business with edo and osun. Is he the one contesting to be the governor. He was only there to support Apc or do you expect him to stay at home. Atleast it was between APC and PDP, where was your lazy party (LP)

So now he realises its not his business so why did hw go there and be making noise. He went to Osun and laboured in vain. Same way he will loose the presidential eleection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Trendishine: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu has failed woefully.. The gullibility of agbado urchins and merchants of bile.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:

So now he realises its not his business so why did hw go there and be making noise. He went to Osun and laboured in vain. Same way he will loose the presidential eleection.

Why will it be his business, is tinubu contesting to be a governor? What is wrong in supporting his fellow party members. Tinubu as never and will never labour in vain. Baba is a confirm winner whenever it comes to his own battles. Your obi candidate only got 2k vote in osun from the ibos that live in osun. By the way that adeleke (ibo man) using yoruba name will never be a governor in osun state. He will continue to go from one court to another.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Diligence: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
And so Remi lives in fool's paradise!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Obi-Datti2023
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by historic: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
sammirano:
It will be double joy when Asiwaju becomes the president. It will be difficult to identify as ibo then because we go nearly comot their necks. grin grin

As if you can stand ibos
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
I bet she said it in Biblical Language; GO YE AND CAMPAIGN FOR THOU NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by seunayantokun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
But her daughters are not there.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by sammirano: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
historic:

As if you can stand ibos

Werey Kellere ipigs 5%. Small yansh dey shake. We will oblitrate ibos.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by DryMouth: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

From your biafra bureau of statistics abi, for your mind you they do population census in your dead brain cell.
The same way you people said he will lose primary but he won. You fools still won't hear word, you all started shouting dollar dollar. You people even said people will collect his money and not vote for him but it was beyond money. You people will suffer again come next year. Shout rigging as much as you can in advance when he wins the election. Hopefully by then you will add water to that your Dry dirty Mouth
Lol.. see this yoruba poor fool.
If he wins your poverty and suffering level will automatically increase.
That one is sha your cup of tea. Poor full
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by kologba: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:
Obviously Tinubu's camp is in panic mode especially in Lagos. There is palpable fear that Tinubu will loose Lagos staate to Peter Obi.
ibo people continue to build there Castle in the air....tinubu. And Southwest na be una mate...the gap between this two region is too wide...while ibo remain a slave in a country where they want to.rule, never a slave cannot become a king....No not in NIGERIA maybe in biafra that will never exist
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
DryMouth:

Lol.. see this yoruba poor fool.
If he wins your poverty and suffering level will automatically increase.
That one is sha your cup of tea. Poor full

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, werey
For your mind you think everyone on nairaland is as poor as you. With 50 hectares of land for agriculture, poultry with 50 thousand capacity layers, properties in 3 states in the SW, logistics company and working overseas as a dual citizen. poverty can never find me, even if Nigerians inflation is worst than zimbabwe, I will still be far better than good.
Mind you Mr tribalist I know yoruba people is your ahead and you will never be cured. Let me tell you for a fact, yorubas have less poor people in Nigeria compare to any other tribes. For you ingrates to leave your unfortunate region to come to our land shows that poverty chased you out of your region. May God give you long life to live and see yorubas doing well and excelling. Bloody pig.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by HRMK: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:
Which beg,

Ask the ones that didn't attend the forced APC march last Sunday if they have been given back their shops grin

Wait till we make a mistake and Tinubu wins, you will need to go and wash toilets at Bourdillion before you are allowed to trade in Lagos.
FORCED TO MARCH BUT OBIDIENTS MARCHED WITH EMPTY STOMACH?INTERESTING!
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
kologba:
ibo people continue to build there Castle in the air....tinubu. And Southwest na be una mate...the gap between this two region is too wide...while ibo remain a slave in a country where they want to.rule, never a slave cannot become a king....No not in NIGERIA maybe in biafra that will never exist

U mean the slave that have bought up all ur ancestral land in Lagos?

U.mean the slave you constantly beg for owomida money and hail them always for crumbs to drink ogògoro?
U mean the slaves that have dominated all the major businesses in Lagos?

Igbos no be ur mate.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by DryMouth: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, werey
For your mind you think everyone on nairaland is as poor as you. With 50 hectares of land for agriculture, poultry with 50 thousand capacity layers, properties in 3 states in the SW, logistics company and working overseas as a dual citizen. poverty can never find me, even if Nigerians inflation is worst than zimbabwe, I will still be far better than good.
Mind you Mr tribalist I know yoruba people is your ahead and you will never be cured. Let me tell you for a fact, yorubas have less poor people in Nigeria compare to any other tribes. For you ingrates to leave your unfortunate region to come to our land shows that poverty chased you out of your region. May God give you long life to live and see yorubas doing well and excelling. Bloody pig.
They deceive yourself with your audio farm.
Poor fool.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by kologba: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Macphenson:

U mean the slave that have bought up all ur ancestral land in Lagos?

U.mean the slave you constantly beg for owomida money and hail them always for crumbs to drink ogògoro?
U mean the slaves that have dominated all the major businesses in Lagos?

Igbos no be ur mate.
ibos are traders majorly and not producing anything other than import from China and sell to Nigeria therefore killing Nigeria economy ,ibos have been thoroughly enslave that is why they are task heavily anywhere in Nigeria... They will continue to pay in lagos,ibos can't even stay in there own state and develop it because they are slaves to Nigeria... Oyinberibe
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
DryMouth:

They deceive yourself with your audio farm.
Poor fool.

E dey pain you, Pele werey
I can smell jealousy, enemy of progress grin tongue
For your mind you think you can just come online and type shit. Yoruba tribe na your tribe mate. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
kologba:
ibos are traders majorly and not producing anything other than import from China and sell to Nigeria therefore killing Nigeria economy ,ibos have been thoroughly enslave that is why they are task heavily anywhere in Nigeria... They will continue to pay in lagos,ibos can't even stay in there own state and develop it because they are slaves to Nigeria... Oyinberibe

Igbos will continue to buy all your father's land.

Omo Ale,
Oloribruku
Iyalayaaa
Ode
oloshi
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
VTJN:
Stop being emotional bro

Election will come and go

Tinubu is sure winning the election and he'll succeed Buhari. You can do nothing over reality bro

Awww cheesy, says the fool who doesn’t understand the signs of the times
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Awww cheesy, says the fool who doesn’t understand the signs of the times
Lol

You mean the online miscreants which obviously majority don't have PVC?
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

You mean the online miscreants which obviously majority don't have PVC?

You would have laughed at Job
Dumb Bleepgrin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You would have laughed at Job
Dumb Bleepgrin
Lol

Or those 2.5million registered PVC cancelled?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5,000 Supporters Of Lagos PDP Gov Candidate, Jandor To Join APC On Thursday / PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.