Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,091 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) (10967 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
Men in our natural state are attracted by what we see in the first instance, which is the outer beauty and gradually that outer beauty becomes irritating if it is not complimented by the inner beauty. As for me, rare as it has become, owing to so many factors, the inner beauty of a woman is the epitome of a womans beauty, value and true worth.

If u are amongst the lucky men to have a woman with inner beauty, i can only smell joy in your household,
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Donlittle:

mrs chima is a pretty chap who needs desperate attenton cause her Kitty have being derailed
grin grin grin grin grin
when do your legs open?

You missed me huh kiss kiss kiss grin

Keep scratching your balls, you will eventually have an orgasm. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Roland17:

Men in our natural state are attracted by what we see in the first instance, which is the outer beauty and gradually that outer beauty becomes irritating if it is not complimented by the inner beauty, as for me, rare as it has become, owing to so many factors, the inner beauty of a woman is the epitome of a womans beauty, value and true worth.

If u are amongst the lucky men to have a woman with inner beauty, i can only smell joy in your household,
Thank you oooo

Very intelligent reply.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Goldieluks: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You missed me huh kiss kiss kiss grin

Keep scratching your balls, you will eventually have an heavenly feeling. wink lipsrsealed

rotflmao. grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You missed me huh  kiss kiss kiss grin

Keep scratching your balls, you will eventually have an heavenly feeling.   wink lipsrsealed
hey beautiful
am the president of africa
i need to sell the grass in your kitten asap
for some cars
grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by BodyKiss(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
@Bodykiss, you sef don join the day dreamers line eh? I beg ooo lets stick to the topic people.
angry
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Cuddlemii: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mynd_44:

Not the most expensive

Its now regarded as the most expensive. I can choose to honor Jesus that way. He is not in our level now. Even the richest men in the world no fit buy earth. Well the robe was very good anyways. You get my point?

U sha wan marry ugly woman. No qualms but looks should not deter or change someones personality. There is no crime in looking good & behaving good. At least groom your flesh & fill your soul with the holy spirit.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by born2boink(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
I hate it when people bullshit me, What is inner and what is outer,

Outer beauty are nothing,they are ladies with IRON bra and flat breast once they off the cloth, ladies with stress mark but look great in cloth, ladies with big Nyansh but Nyansh are all blacks and come down when cloths are off. that is mean by other, I have paid money for a lady to Bleep, after she off, I found out everything was bad including flat breast, I have to let her walk away like that without doing nothing
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I open her legs few minutes ego. . was so much FUN after the whole thing we showered together grin grin wink[/size]

Donlittle:

mrs chima is a pretty chap who needs desperate attenton cause her Kitty have being derailed
grin grin grin grin grin
when do your legs open?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Pharoh: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2011
Yeah sure we value inner beauty and i should say even over 90 percent of men.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On Aug 18, 2011
lmao@born2freak grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by dammytex: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2011
roki;
I think all the men's responses here will surely tend towards a particular direction. I doubt if you'll find anyone to tell you he prefers outer beauty to inner beauty, although this is NL where anything can happen.

Speaking for myself;
I must confess, I almost have a weakness for pretty ladies with great smiles and eyes. (In fact I still smile back to every smiling female images on bill boards on my way to and from work. grin grin)
It always starts with the face, eyes, then shape, hair, dressing, gait etc that would readily attract me to a woman.

In as much as a lady would need to keep these features up and running, the true value I place on her would be her inner beauty. The inner beauty dictates her behaviour, her attitude, her responses, her sensitivity, our compatibility, her support, our offsprings, our future etc. Why would I trade all of this for a pretty looking, 8-figured, expensive dressing senseless woman? I dey craze?

In fact, if we wont deceive ourselves, we never find the wifey in them, we only find that woman that we can always use to show, and boast amongst friends and colleagues, together with a possibility of producing beautiful children.

But then, since God dey, I can always find her with both inner beauty and a well complimenting outer beauty. Most importantly, I love intelligent women that can seriously engage me in a sensible discourse repeatedly across different works. If I find one, I fit sell my papa house marry am. grin grin grin grin (in your minds abi?)
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Aug 18, 2011
No shit, Sherlock.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 18, 2011
No doubt i value intelligence. tongue
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by coache(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2011
the truth remains that the outward appearance wuld always attract at first, but when u move closer thats when you know if thats who you really wants. outer Beauty is always deceptive guys be wise
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MMM2(m): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2011
i value d fast runs ladies undecided
Not d time wasted ladies angry
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Princek12(m): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2011
The outer beauty is the gateway to the inner beauty. That said, if I am not attracted to the outer beauty, I will not even waste my time to get to know the inner beauty. The curvacious attack and defense must be on point, coupled with a decent face and an hour glass shape before I even venture to know the inner beauty.

As I have a zero tolerance policy on flat yansh women, I would not care to know those girls' inner beauty. My 2 cents.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2011
abeg keep ur inner beauty atbay ,lets start with the outer ,if the inners are not there,we can add them through the word of God or character moulding tutors.
how i wan tey carry mrs inner beauty go club,a friend or colleagues party,window shopping or beach,abeg we already have too many jokes  tongue tongue tongue na me uner wan make them carry put for agenda grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by firestar(f): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2011
Well. . .
Some interesting comments we have here.
. . .
Inner beauty remains long after the outer shell diminishes. There is a saying:
"Don't take credit for beauty at sixteen, but if you're beautiful at sixty t'will be your soul's own duty."

Both gifts in one now is rare.

-----
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2011
dammytex:

roki;
I think all the men's responses here will surely tend towards a particular direction. I doubt if you'll find anyone to tell you he prefers outer beauty to inner beauty, although this is NL where anything can happen.

Speaking for myself;
I must confess, I almost have a weakness for pretty ladies with great smiles and eyes. (In fact I still smile back to every smiling female images on bill boards on my way to and from work. grin grin)
It always starts with the face, eyes, then shape, hair, dressing, gait etc that would readily attract me to a woman.

In as much as a lady would need to keep these features up and running, the true value I place on her would be her inner beauty. The inner beauty dictates her behaviour, her attitude, her responses, her sensitivity, our compatibility, her support, our offsprings, our future etc. Why would I trade all of this for a pretty looking, 8-figured, expensive dressing senseless woman? I dey craze?

In fact, if we wont deceive ourselves, we never find the wifey in them, we only find that woman that we can always use to show, and boast amongst friends and colleagues, together with a possibility of producing beautiful children.

But then, since God dey, I can always find her with both inner beauty and a well complimenting outer beauty. Most importantly, I love intelligent women that can seriously engage me in a sensible discourse repeatedly across different works. If I find one, I fit sell my papa house marry am. grin grin grin grin (in your minds abi?)

This dude is one crazy dude. grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by firestar(f): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2011
dammytex:

roki;

Speaking for myself;

Now that's honesty!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by donguutti: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2011
Better question, are we more attracted to inner or outer beauty,(Attracted to  vs Value)

if u meet a lady for the first tym , what attracts u to her in the first place is the outer beauty, as the saying goes " the eye chops before the mouth but only the mouth can  taste/chew/swallow".
with that said outer beauty is very good, but when u get to meet an not-so-beautiful lady, that possesses amazing qualities, u have no other choice but to go for her.

yes i value inner beauty better than outer one cos the outer one would always fade, but character, intelligence, attitude,and other inner values only grow with time,
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by amor4ce(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2011
The story below is for women who look out for superficial beauty over and above inner beauty

http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/yl/yl23.htm

THE HEAD

THERE is a certain country where the inhabitants have heads but no bodies. The Heads move about by jumping along the ground, but they never go very far.

 One of the Heads desired to see the world, so he set out one morning secretly. When he had gone some distance, he saw an old woman looking out of the door of a hut, and he asked her if she would kindly lend him a body.

 The old woman willingly lent him the body of her slave, and the Head thanked her and went on his way.

 Later he came upon a young man sleeping under a tree, and asked him if he p. 39 would kindly lend him a pair of arms, as he did not appear to be using them. The young man agreed, and the Head thanked him and went on his way.

 Later still he reached a river-bank where fishermen sat singing and mending their cone-shaped net. The Head asked if any one of them would lend him a pair of legs, as they were all sitting and not walking. One of the fishermen agreed, and the Head thanked him and went on his way.

 But now he had legs, arms, and a body, and so appeared like any other man.

 In the evening he reached a town and saw maidens dancing while the onlookers threw coins to those they favoured. The Head threw all his coins to one of the dancers, and she so much admired his handsome form that she consented to marry him and go to live with him in his own country.

 Next day they set out, but when they came to the river-bank, the stranger took off his legs and gave them back to the fisherman. Later they reached the young p. 40 man, who still lay sleeping under the tree, and to him the Head gave back his arms. Finally they came to the cottage, where the old woman stood watching, and here the stranger gave up his body.

 When the bride saw that her husband was merely a Head, she was filled with horror, and ran away as fast as she could go.

 Now that the Head had neither body, arms, nor legs, he could not overtake her, and so lost her for ever.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by udokpuenyi(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2011
Though a thing of outward beauty is joy fovever, but men  do not need only to value inner beauty of a woman but to treasure it, cos by the time the initial "grahgrah" of I luv I luv u finally ends, the real relationship starts, the chicken will then come home to roost and the  man will reliase that the choice he makes today is the life he lives tomorrow.

Only few men are that lucky to have a wife that combine both outward in inward qualities though some men do not cherish it, But I do, with my angel standing 1.72m tall, portably built with amazing full boobs,lightly coloured radiating skin blended with characters that makes not to spend an extra minute in office just to go home and behold her face, I dont think there is more to ask from God in that regards.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by dayotheone(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2011
inner beauty ofcouse, u cant truth anybody wit there outward appearance any more
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nayah(f): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2011
It depends on what you're focused on when you search for someone: if you want a solid relationship that last you might look for inner beauty, or values, but if you really want a "trophee" you might focus on prettiness, even though most of time people look for both wink
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by dapsins69(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2011
what is inner beauty undecided
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nayah(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2011
Dapsins I think they're talking about good personnality, values and kindness which can make you fall in love with anyone
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by dapsins69(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2011
oh, ok!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by pendo89(f): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2011
A man told me,'Who wouldn't want to open the cover of a beautiful book or the door of a beautiful car?'
I was asking him why a man would see your looks and declare his love for you when you have not yet told him your second name!
He made me understand that what attracts a man is outward beauty but what will make him stay is inner beauty.
Now since beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and even those we consider 'ugly' get suitors we can as well agree that everybody is beautiful in the eyes of somebody else.
Am not a man but I try to enter their minds at times to understand them. I know men value both.
One(outer beauty) leads them to discover the (inner beauty) and that inner beauty will determine if the relationship lasts.

Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nayah(f): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2011
Pendo the last sentence resume what i've said!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by ordinaryjo: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2011
First things first, basically ALL men recognize and appreciate outer beauty when they see it. What they do from there depends on (i)the nature of the guy (ii) what he wants the woman for.

Almost ALL men would, if the conditions were right (he see's himself as free, see's her as available and accessible etc) be interested in getting to know more about a beautiful woman. So, yeah, we're basically all attracted to pretty women. If she has a horrible personality however, we are likely to move her from the category of "marriage material" to " fun time". But we still like her. If she has a great personality, then of course the guy feels blessed smiley UNLESS: he's not a very confident guy and she's really, really hot. In which case he may still leave her in "fun time" category because he fears that he can't keep her.

For "inner beauty" women, its a sad but true fact that without some other interaction, less than 5% of men would be drawn to them straight. Its not all bad however. Once they get a chance to interact with the guy or act in front of the guy, chances are that up to 50% of guys (percentage goes up as the guys mature and think less with testosterone and more with their brain) will become interested in getting closer to them.

Funny enough, if the not-fine girls (minus the REALLY wowo ones o, ) get enough opportunity to show their inner beauty, I assure you that they have equal chance of being married as their pretty ones.

Not to leave the truly wowo girls out: yes, even you have a chance, as long as you have a truly sweet and supporting personality. The bad news however is that only the 20% or so of guys who are simple, unambitious and don't have snotty friends will want you even if you have the personality of an angel. But at least, hope dey.

Having said that, the fact is that inner beauty girls have to accept that they may never get as much fun, doting, attention etc as the outer beauty ones. Simple reason: guys have to be at their best to capture an outer beauty girl while they can be more relaxed with inner beauty ones.

For most guys, a woman must meet some personal basic requirement for looks before he even gets interested in her. However, this requirement depends a lot on the nature of the guy.

Okay, end of my first port with my alter ego smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.