Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) (11077 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
In this age, so many men only seem to be going for outer looks. I have seen so many men put up with nasty bitches simply because they were beautiful.

So here's a question to you NL men,  please be honest. Do you really value inner beauty? Or is outer beauty more important to you?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by zealot4me(f): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Come again What's that?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Good question wifey!   I know many of them will LIE on this thread.  

*subscribing*
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]rokiatu  i quit understood your client , in this modern world today men hardly look at the inner beauty of a woman instead they look the artificial beauty that generated from the help of all source of make ups like pan-cake , lip stick etc   grin grin

honestly speaking i dunno know why u started this thread  but one feelings i have is that , this really interest u one way  , affecting or effecting some areas of your life i guess .  like , not saying you not pretty or looking ugly both u need to know and here from other men opinion  grin isn't it wink
[/size]
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by tpia5: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
are all of them the same?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Goldieluks: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
They keep the woman with the inner beauty at home,
and go out to play with the woman with the outer beauty. stewpid men for you.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
Here is my take on this!  

Most men will judge a woman based on how she looks then eventually search for more than her looks but if he is not attracted to her initially visually he most likely will not talk to her.  I have seen men with women who are not attractive but has a banging body and some of them have nice personality but in keeping it real they would have not been with those women if their bodies weren't banging.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Jenifa1: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
most men do this as they become more mature.

nowadays though, it's taking longer for men to grow up and be matured. a 35yr old still has a mentality of a 22 yr old. sagamite for example tongue
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nayah(f): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lol Mrs Chima, some really prefer inner beauty, good wife with values and respectful, now yes if they can be pretty that would be better!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]All of them are not the same. . . the difference is clear! grin
[/size]
tpia@:

are all of them the same?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Here is my take on this!  

Most men will judge a woman based on how she looks then eventually search for more than her looks but if he is not attracted to her initially visually he most likely will not talk to her.  I have seen men with women who are not attractive but has a banging body and some of them have nice personality but in keeping it real they would have not been with those women if their bodies weren't banging.  

Nayah:

Lol Mrs Chima, some really prefer inner beauty, good wife with values and respectful, now yes if they can be pretty that would be better!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

honestly speaking i dunno know why u started this thread
 [/sup][/font][/size]

To hear the opinion of men offcourse.

Ogaga4Luv:

i have is that , this really interest u one way  , affecting or effecting some areas of your life i guess .  like , not saying you not pretty or looking ugly both u need to know and here from other men opinion  grin isn't it wink[/sup][/font][/size]

Like hell yea this topic intrest me. Affecting my life? I do not think so. Interestedly enough, I've had many men asked me out only because they thought I was pretty. sexy etc etc. Not taking the time to get to know me. You see my dear, me opening this topic, doesn't mean that I am trying to show off that I have  inner beauty. (well to me I does grin grin) Because you see sweetie, inner beauty differ to different people and ugly/beauty mean different things to different.
people.

This topic has just been bugging my mind because guys seems to put a significant amount of worth on a woman looks rsther than how she's actually like.
Don't get it twisted, there are absolutely beautiful women with great inner beauty. (And I fall in that category cheesy grin)
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by ronkebp(f): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
They all go for outer beauty and maybe stumble on good qualities that they will eventually like.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
ronkebp:

They all go for outer beauty and maybe stumble on good qualities that they will eventually like.

Goldieluks:

They keep the woman with the inner beauty at home,
and go out to play with the woman with the outer beauty. stewpid men for you.

Gbam!!!!

Mrs.Chima:

Good question wifey!   I know many of them will LIE on this thread.  

*subscribing*
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I known this already , so what do u think about the ladies that have already dropped their opinion. . . ? grin are they still welcome wink[/size]

rokiatu:

To hear the opinion of men offcourse.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Why not?

Most of the intelligent replies come from mostly the ladies anyway. grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
ronkebp:

Permit me to DIFFER! While i AGREE that  this may be the case with 90% of men, I categorize myself among the 10% who VALUES a WOMAN for who she really is and not just her Hipz and Azz! Some of "US" have actually cultivated a spirit of self control!>>>> Ability of reasoning with my BRAIN and not my D[b]i[/b]ck! <<<< Therefore, in ANSWER to your topic, I HONESTLY VALUE INNER BEAUTY IN A WOMAN! smiley

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Arkhin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
As for me,what attracts me to women in the first place is the outer beauty, the shape,curves and endowments must be, mmmm. But what keeps the relationship going is the inner beauty. Oftentimes, ladies think they can substitute the inner beauty with the outer one but,that won't work.That is what translates into high incidences of divorce and abandonment. I'll never stay in a relationship with a pretty girl whose value system and morals don't go with mine. For a fact, i get turned off immediately i discover that a pretty girl is silly.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by adosjun(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Woman with inner beauty with average look is 1million time better than a supermodel with nasty character.
In as much as i can't marry an ugly woman with an inner beauty ,i can make her my friend but for an outer beauty with disgusting character is a no no no
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2011
Interesting!!!

So far ya all value inner beauty. grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by claremont(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
The fact of the matter is that the so-called inner beauty is not mutually exclusive from the outer beauty. There is no law that precludes a lady from having both inner and outer beauty; therefore, I will value both as a 2-4-1 complete package grin cheesy.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by tpia5: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Interesting!!!

So far ya all value inner beauty. grin

yall meaning?
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Tpia, relax jeez. grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by tpia5: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
i'm quite relaxed.

just wondering how two or three males on the thread translated to yall. wink
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
Did you read this part of my post?

rokiatu:

Interesting!!!

So far
ya all value inner beauty. grin
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by tpia5: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
still doesnt explain what yall means.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ok, I am not here to make you understand.

Back to topic.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
Whoooo this stench of lies are smelling really bad!
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Wifey!

My hubby told me the truth. He said my face, back, and front caught his attention first then my personality. I was attracted to his honesty. Just remember not too many men will be honest.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey!

My hubby told me the truth.  He said my face, back, and front caught his attention first then my personality
.  I was attracted to his honesty.  Just remember not too many men will be honest. 
LOL back and front.

Tell him hello for me.
Re: Men, Do You Value Inner Beauty? (Be Honest) by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL back and front.

Tell him hello for me.

Sure will!  I had to say front and back because that damn Seun coming up with crazy name replacements for body parts! 

Do you know for male bodily fluids he replaced it with cum?   undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. / For The Guys!!! See 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.