Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi (13494 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Yoighaman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
77up:
Instead of you to get ready for premium tear , you are here telling us what's not.

Asiwaju for president.

Amen. Asiwaju for President.

President of Iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by LordGuru1: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ok.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Svoboda(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu will still win handsomely. It goes without saying. At least 50% of the votes from the north will come courtesy of PMB, then the other factors not least apc being more or less organic in the north.

Forget about the noise and the hype of comparing elections in lesotho and kenya with nigeria.

2023 is apcs to lose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Bluntemperor: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
omenka is crying
hahahahaha

Who be these your OP,as many now rant every day on popular blogs for elections purposes!
So, Dubai landlord should come and help Nigeria is your suggestions? No.just Negodu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Advocate500: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Diligent1:
We cannot allow another Fulani man to rule us, it has to be rotated. It is the turn of the south and most of the Northern governors have agreed.
definitely not the turn of south west.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Diligent1(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Advocate500:
definitely not the turn of south west.
Our creator will decide that
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Advocate500: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Diligent1:

Our creator will decide that
the same way Nigerian creator will decide who will lead us, irrespective of northern or southern consideration,you guys should kill that and embrace oduduwa agitation,the earlier the better.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by LadyExcellency: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "Mahdi" represent the Antichrist in Islamic belief?

The concept of the Mahdi is a central tenet of Shi'a theology, but many Sunni Muslims also believe in the coming of a Mahdi, or rightly guided one, at the end of time to spread justice and peace. He will also be called Muhammad and be a descendant of the Prophet in the line of his daughter Fatima (Ali's wife)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by sayso: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sladotun:
Disappointment awaits Nigeria cos non of the so called candidates get Naija for mind...

Okay you didn't notice 1 dollar to 1k naira soon...so sad.
The unspoken truth.

1 Like

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Diligent1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Advocate500:
the same way Nigerian creator will decide who will lead us, irrespective of northern or southern consideration,you guys should kill that and embrace oduduwa agitation,the earlier the better.
Now I can understand you are from the East

1 Like

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by RingRoadMafia: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

The concept of the Mahdi is a central tenet of Shi'a theology, but many Sunni Muslims also believe in the coming of a Mahdi, or rightly guided one, at the end of time to spread justice and peace. He will also be called Muhammad and be a descendant of the Prophet in the line of his daughter Fatima (Ali's wife)

Oh, insightful, so who is the one with sour grape for an eye and an abominable name written on his forehead?
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Kagd10: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
ceeceeco:
If Tinubu is a strong Muslim, & believe in himself & his Muslim brothers so much, he doesn't even need to choose another Muslim as his running mate to win the heart of the Northern Muslims.

With him as a Muslim, some Northern Muslims will definitely vote for him, all he needs is to win the heart of Christians by picking a Christian as his running mate, because, he's already a Muslim & doesn't necessarily need to pick another Muslim as his running mate.

Choosing a Muslim as his running mate doesn't still stop some other Northern Muslims to vote for Atiku & Kwankwaso, but he lost majority of the christian votes with such stupid choice he made.

Imagine Tinubu losing the votes of so many Christians from south-east & south-south, south-west, & North, that's a big blow, he stands no chance. I have so many reasons why Tinubu can never ever win the presidential election without rigging, It's very very impossible.

Sometimes, desperation can make someone make stupid decision thinking he/she actually made the right decision.

It was the Muslim Northerners who asked Tinubu to pick a Muslim however if they're going to renege on their promise and backstab, then Tinubu should pick a North Central like a Benue man. Simple as ABC.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by PeterObi4LP: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can categorically tell Tinubu supporters for free that National disgrace await them in 2023.
I ask again, which region will Tinubu get a bloc votes? Definitely not in the North and South. Atiku controls North while Obi control South.

Tinubu will struggle to get 30% vote in Lagos with Sowore and Atiku, except his BATstards go on rampage to highjack the election.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by 25ahmad(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by kingsceemark(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes oooo, including Atiku himself, dirty smelling Muslim Afonjas, see una at polling units

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by 77up(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yoighaman:

Amen. Asiwaju for President.

President of Iragbiji.
Iragbiji alone did not have president but Nigeria do, amen to your indirect prayer.
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by 77up(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
25ahmad:
i am from North, but i hate this man with passion from day one.
All these pattern don cast Oga, shift. Fl@theads been claiming northerners since year Immemorial.

Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Coolgent(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "Mahdi" represent the Antichrist in Islamic belief?

No it doesn't,
It has an ambiguous meaning, check below...

Mahdi is a boy's name of Arabic origins that means “guided to the right path” or “rightly guided.” It is a powerful religious name with important connections to hadith literature. In Islam, Mahdi is the prophesized messianic figure who will appear at the end of the world to rid humanity of evil and injustice.

Credit; thebump.com
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by 25ahmad(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
77up:
All these pattern don cast Oga, shift. Fl@theads been claiming northerners since year Immemorial.
i am proudly one living in wase plateau state
Re: Disappointment Awaits Tinubu’s Followers – Atiku Supporter, Shehu Mahdi by Phut(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordGuru1:
In Falz voice "I smell envy, I detect malice."
The Cameroonian Atiku that masquerades as Fulani will show Northerners Pepper! He is not soft like Tinubu that always keeps to agreement and honours the Fulanis.

You are far more useless than Nigerian girls for being a shameless senseless bastard Coward that can Not Manup to defend you Sisters from that advancing Fualnis that shall soon brutally rape them and slaughter you since you have chosen to wrongly direct your useless Life in Destroying your very own Tribal Girls while Fulanis are treating theirs as Queens and Angels. You can see how useless your Life is?! Is such a shame that you were even born male. If you forefathers were Cowards like you, you won't even be because you motherly would have been brutally killed. Your forefathers were Courageous Youths that were younger than you yet MannedUp Protected their Women and Children by Uniting and Mercilessly Defeating the Invaders in 1840. But you are too senselessly Cowardly and too myopically irresponsible to be useful for your current Tribal Generation.
Chai! See finishing. LMAO!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Revealed! An Expose On His Avarice And Selfishness / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.