Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... (39140 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Konquest: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Klass99:
grin
Hey Klass99, how's it going babe?wink

It seems you don't like posting your thoughts on NL again. Are you going through a major turning point or phase in life? What happened to your earlier posts here?

I liked reading them (because you wrote with clarity and humor), but
saw you deleted some of the posts right up to the convos you and I had late last year (2021). You just used emoticons, and kept mute like someone who's been eating a mouthful of donuts. Lol.

Talk to you later. wink

2 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Klass99(f): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Konquest: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Klass99:

Klass99, how's your day been?wink

I didn't realise you were back online.
Greaaaat feedback!... and Happy
New Month to you.

I've had been off using this moniker for a while on NL and when I came back, you were one of those my mind flashed to and I had to follow your moniker some weeks back.

You read accounting, so as a nerdy babe like you who is bespectacled, I'm not surprised that you have a photographic memory or the power of memory recall. I get it... So, if you and I are married for instance, is that how you'll go and dig up the littlest of my infractions in an arguement, and then proceed to give me LOW BLOWS? Lol.

Oh wow! So, you are now in the "detox phase."Lol Don't tell me you did the same "deletion detox" for your other older (or main NL) moniker that you said you had.

Did you at least save the Web page texts that you typed on NL on your laptop for future reference before deleting?

What are you detoxifying that you had to deprive us of memories that you typed here. Huh? For me though, I will never deactivate my moniker after spending so much time and energy to type here.

But seriously though, I like the fact that you emphasized on saving time while on NL, and that it made you feel good. I myself majorly use
NL as an online tool for business intelligence, data mining, and I have met some fantastic folks from all over the world here since I originally joined NL in 2005 with an older moniker before this one.

I can identify your use of the Pareto Principle (otherwise known as the 80/20 principle) here to manage your daily schedule or time. You're very smart.

Last but not least, yeah! The love language convos aspect, I tend to resonate with all 5 of them like I hinted you in November last year, but I majorly gravitate towards 3 of them:

1. Acts of service
2. Words of affirmation
3. Quality time (going on sight
seeing, etc, but I'm an ambivert though).

*Physical touch is the 4th which encompasses 'cuddles' and more.

*Acts of giving (gifts) is the 5th.

So, each individual has what he or she responds to, or gets motivated by in relationships and this is one of the missing major elements that have led to vicious break-ups.

Send my check in the mail of $500/hr.

Nice that you're doing okay at work and in life... and maybe we can hang out some time, if your bf will not start getting jealous.

Take care... Ciao.wink

2 Likes

Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by Advision: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
All this stuff are not my problem my main problem are those deceivers hiding under the labor party disturbing our peace

Upon an already fail election grin

If insecurity, dollar rate tending to ngn1,000, hyper inflation, fuel scarcity, high unemployment are not considered problems by you but an opposition party hoping to turn things around is...you do not know what a problem is
Re: Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... by yvesboss(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
It’s kind of strange when people link marital success to couples sharing same beds/room
Also the strange importance we tag to a mattress and wood called marital bed like really what does all those mean?

Bed wey pikin go use piss spoil? �

I have seen great marriages where couples don’t share same room as well marriages that crash badly even with same room

My thought is that bedrooms don’t determine marriages longevity or success biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Should A Husband Forgive An Adulterous Wife? / My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.