Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) (61447 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Sladotun(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Boya na film

Check my signature.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by gurunlocker: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dem dey shed crocodile tears
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bb
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Emola12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Indians are very weird people just like peter obi supporters.
thunder fire haters
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Maynmann: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
exstreve:
Better than obi
And obi is better than a drug dealer.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by gaby(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
The crocodile and him fellows go just bust out laugh....lol

Confused and yeye humans..

Sometimes I just take time to reflect on the number of brainwashed and gullible humans in the world and in the end I go on feeling hopeless and depressed because it seems there won't be any way to liberate the world with so many dundees running amok.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by zoedew: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
See human wisdom on display! It is otherwise known as foolishness!”
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by MufasaLion: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Foolish and ignorant people.

Waste of resources and time. Disgusting humans.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by princessyere1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Wahala
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by edosignature(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Respect to the indians...

Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.

I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. The Japanese, Chinese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion & stuck to their own mode of worship & beliefs & today they are better off with it. If it works for them then who are you to judge.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Pain(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
I GUESS THEY ARE SHEDDING CROCODILE TEARS shocked
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by MufasaLion: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
klonboi:

My brother anything you worship aside God who created the heavens and the earth is an idol. Don't be deceived as God still has his servants (very powerful ones at that) in both India and Japan today.

Please keep that civilizations one side as the only reason the black man lost it is because of idol worship.

But God will still reestablish his himself with the black man but before that there must be a cleansing.

Y'all religious folks have started again.

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Plm11: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by OnionBandit(f): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.
continue dey form WOKE ehn. Find your own crocodile and worship it wholeheartedly. Your eye go clear with time

1 Like

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Christistruth00: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Education is not the same as God’s Wisdom
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by BigYash: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Coming from someone with pussssy wider than third mainland bridge. grin
grin Ewooo
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by ttmacoy: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Does it work for them I agree with you about rejecting western religion but replacing it with worshiping cows and crocodiles is probably even worse. They will literally kill you if you accidently hit a cow with your car on the road lol.

Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

what's weird is supporting an ancestor

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by nickyj19: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
if it's in my con3 it will be Rest in pot
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by benjaminlawson(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
God opens their eyes to serve The True God through our Lord Jesus Christ, because only Him shall all worship.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Kajaard: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

May God forgive you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by wiseone28: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Crocodile tears

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by frog12: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
these people are mad grin grin
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Rebuke: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

Atleast, not as senseless as Tinubu's supporters like yhu.

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by praiseneo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
lame try another wailing method I need to see lagoon of tears from you Walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Eagba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
you are you supporting
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by tianshie(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
klonboi:
Britain Even killed one sef, now they're pretending to be animal conservatives.

No mind dem.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Lucas4903: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Now shedding Crocodile tears���
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Kajaard: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
benjaminlawson:
God opens their eyes to serve The True God through our Lord Jesus Christ, because only Him shall all worship.

And what makes you think theirs is not the true God? We need to learn to be tolerant of each others religion. These religions have been in existence long before the advent of Christianity.

So are you inadvertently saying those our ancestors that worshipped idols and never knew about Christianity who died long before the white man came and taught us their religion, so are they all doomed to hell fire because they never knew God?

I guess you guys can lay back and type trash because internet data is cheap these days. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
these Indians na anoda werey set of ppl Jez like Nigerians!
na their skin color and geographical location Jez differentiate us.

Nothin wey Pastor Righteousness neva see 4 d gate of armageddon!
grin

1 Like

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
If the death of animal can gathered thousands sympathizers, it speaks volume but in my country, our own crocodile and monkey swallows money. This life know balance.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
God gave dominion to man to dominate and subdue the earth including all kinds of animals. Today people now worship what they were meant to dominate and rule over. This is a clear evidence of satanic deceit and a corrupted glory. Only Jesus is the living God, accept him and be save and free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.