Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) (61499 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by CalabarDude(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.
. savage u, cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by emmycourage1: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
I thought they are crying crocodile tears not till I read everything
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
I dey craze, crying because of the death of crocodile
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by adonaimart(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
This your analysis ehnn

Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by AmazingELixir: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

India and Nigeria two very extreme countries.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Davidave(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Perfect example of shading crocodile tears
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Corridon: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

1 sensible statement doesn't make you a sage.

Rest.
Then we can assume you are not current with the news.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by compton11(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
what u mean by Chinese and Japanese accepted Western Civilization?

Are u saying they weren't civilized before?
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by mctons: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

He obviously eats from his anus and drink from his ears
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Corridon: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
compton11:
what u mean by Chinese and Japanese accepted Western Civilization?

Are u saying they weren't civilized before?
They were but not to the extent that I meant. Ok are they mostly practicing the same religion just like the west?
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by pacespot(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Every country with its own wahala cheesy
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
sofeo:
Nice one, the crocodile must have been nice to the community and a deity as well.

Same way Zeus helped Romans conquer the world - till they found out he never existed!
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by charlesdinho7(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
indians with mumuness na 5&6
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Missionaire: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:

Kudos
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Mayback2: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Indians very useless set of people grin
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Reflect7: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
EVEN THESE INDIANS, THEIR CULTURE IS STILL DERIVED FROM THIS SAME AFRICA. THE FIRST SETTLERS OF INDIA WERE BLACKS KNOWN AS 'DRAVIDIANS' WHO CAME FROM AFRICA THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

SO ALL THOSE THINGS THEY ARE DOING THERE ARE FAMILIAR TO OUR ELDERS.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Reflect7: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:

Shut up. Being a developing nation is not the same thing as ''rejecting civilization''.

Did you and Japan start at the same time?

You gained independence barely 60 years ago, and you're saying because you're not like Japan, it means you've rejected civilization.

Do you think 'civilization' is something you click your finger and it appears?

Do you know how many WARS Japan fought before you gained independence here in Nigeria?

Do you know Japan fought a full scale war against the US 20 years before Nigeria gained independence?

Please, know your mates in this world.

Rubbish.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Bugatti411(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Something wey dem suppose use arrange better soup undecided

The real crocodile tears cheesy
I dey tell you boss!
See meat... Chai!!!
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
Very interesting fact
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by ruffplay: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
see better mature sweat �
Where is the burial place?
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by aylive02(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
. This one dey talk rubbish. You think say you wise?
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by ObedOkoro: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
quote author=Rozross post=117525914]Indians are very weird people just like peter obi supporters.[/quote]

Must everybody know that you were born by mistake?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Abeycity93: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Indians are very weird people just like peter obi supporters.
[color=]
Rozross:
[/color]
Rozross:
grin
Rozross:
[color=]
Rozross:
[/color]
Rozross:
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by ekevwe(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

You go just open mouth woooooow
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Stanleyq: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Something wey dem suppose use arrange better soup undecided

The real crocodile tears cheesy
hahahaha true o
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Stanleyq: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
me too
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by compton11(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
They were but not to the extent that I meant. Ok are they mostly practicing the same religion just like the west?
so religion and civilization are now the same?

And what extent do u mean?
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Indians are still in idle,images they are playing
With fire ,,I said fire
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Dollywood(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

China is an irreligious nation, brother.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Horokrox: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
Though not as weired as your shitty comment
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by cornelman: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
klonboi:

Please keep that civilizations one side as the only reason the black man lost it is because of idol worship.

Very wrong!

Black man lost it because of religion. Religion is not of God and that's why we have many of them.
The true worship of God is truth. But truth is scarce among black men of all religion. They even kill and dupe themselves all in the name of worshipping of the true God.

Leave religion today and embrace the truth and life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.