Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) (61503 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
That casket cost more than that of queen of UK
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Whoknowsme: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Indians are very weird people just like peter obi supporters.
I wonder why you have a heart so gross as this.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by dododawa1: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obi supporters and TINUBU matter.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Crocodile Tears.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
These are really worshippers of that animal, na wa o...
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
They shed crocodile tears
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Pat081: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
and as foolish as BAT fans
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by dvkot(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Talk about crocodile tears
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Datfynboy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Una Mumu no too much? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dere gods
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by descarado: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.
Thank you
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by FullBlastLight: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
I commend the Indians for not being hypocritical to what they believe in. If it works for them then who are you to judge. The Chinese and Japanese accepted western civilization but rejected their religion and stuck to their own mode of worship and today they are better off with it. Africans accepted western religion and rejected civilization and today they are the greatest loosers amongst all.

Mumu!cool

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by FullBlastLight: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:

Mumu!cool

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by LtChisom: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
That dead crocodile healthy and get sense pass tinubu.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Sweetvie: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Indians are set of weird people undecided
But I must say they do stand to what they believe in smiley
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Orisirisi...
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
These people are so strange
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Corridon: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

So you can even say something reasonable Fahdiga?

I've been saying something reasonable back to back but deviants like you are averse to the truth.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Corridon: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
2Radii:
I am sorry to say this but u re just a teenager with Ur hypocrisy..

If it's Uganda that is doing this u would have blamed Africanism...

Can u just see human??
Only if you can provide evidence where I've condemned Africans for doing this kind of a thing before.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by pargelenis(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
PO will hopefully cure your current problem … hunger.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by GavelSlam: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
I've been saying something reasonable back to back but deviants like you are averse to the truth.

1 sensible statement doesn't make you a sage.

Rest.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Gentlevip: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
They should send it to calabar for burial.
It will be fully honoured. In death it may be s.infrastructure
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Enimin: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by general111(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

God bless you for not being toxic like others.
Life isn’t as hard as they make it.
Because of you I can vote for Obi.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by sylve11: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

nor be woman be that? shocked cool
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
When you refuse to retain God in your thought system, He gives up on you and you become stupid.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by 2Radii: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
Only if you can provide evidence where I've condemned Africans for doing this kind of a thing before.

Well, if u have never condemned Africa for their culture den my respect for u.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:

Brother it’s sad. And western civilization is all about everyone using their passion to achieve their individual dreams. But Africans hate passion.
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by jikoko(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Supported....
He's really a bush man.

Urheadmaster:

You are a Bush man tongue
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Bmaster(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You are a Bush man tongue
cool
Re: Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) by Bmaster(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
see this ash .awo,
Who amongst H.E peter obi's supporters are you more useful than undecided
U just wanted to show face unnecessarily abi grin
U dey mad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.