Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins (8749 Views)

Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
duro4chang:
where is this dingbat coming from? When were you realised? You are a nuisance!
Ekwensu
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
xest:
Ekwensu
Where is this slowpoke coming from? You need to haue your crazy head examined! Good for nothing boy. Unfit for anything good.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Where is this slowpoke coming from? You need to haue your crazy head examined! Good for nothing boy. Unfit for anything good.
trll thatt to ur mommaa n papaaaa
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
xest:
trll thatt to ur mommaa n papaaaa
I will say it again. You in particular need your head examined. It seem you are having problem with your head. Most of your comments are trash. But let me assure you that I will always remind you that you are sick upstairs.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
I will say it again. You in particular need your head examined. It seem you are having problem with your head. Most of your comments are trash. But let me assure you that I will always remind you that you are sick upstairs.
like your Tinubu abi. Mumudi
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
xest:
like your Tinubu abi. Mumudi
You are as deranged and senseless as obi. You are all dingbats. None of you will excel. Failure and loss is your portion. Defeat is waiting for you.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by leketon: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Please I am not talking to idiots but those who can understand. I know your level of understanding. Go to where you you belong.

Unfortunately there are alot of them here. They place emotion above logic. They like deceiving themselves.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
xest:
I BE Mumu pikin. Go tell ur murda
You dull and you no get any sense for ya head. You and obi are deranged. You are a dingbat and good for nothing. You go lose and fall yakata. Obi go cry like a baby next year.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
duro4chang:
You dull and you no get any sense for ya head. You and obi are deranged. You are a dingbat and good for nothing. You go lose and fall yakata. Obi go cry like a baby next year.
him go cry like ur papaaaah. Oluku like u
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2022
duro4chang:
how far mugu,u don go under ground? Olodo
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by duro4chang(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2022
xest:
how far mugu,u don go under ground? Olodo
Did you just said under ground? Never. I was only on retreat but now back and even stronger.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by julaion: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2022
abbeylikal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epuuzsOdh3o
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Re: This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins by xest(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118864843]Did you just said under ground? Never. I was only on retreat but now back and even stronger.[/quote ok oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Won’t Benefit From Code Of Conduct Act Amendment — Senate / Soyinka Urges Buhari To Dialogue With Militants- Daily Trust / Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.