Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (84492 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by BabaO2: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.
You are such a divisive, deranged and toxic.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by diggindeep: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Pic: Beautiful Handwriting of Kashim Shettima

grin

Also show his leg writing
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by lagosrd: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
We don't need your handwriting. Peter obi is what we want. All I know is that that national assembly will also have and ample numbers of labour party people
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by umuna(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Chie! APc people na Moooo! Hand writing qwa!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by edward1106(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
You think he is your regular almajiri?
It bears his signature and name doesn't GUARANTEE he wrote it. His P.A or someone in charge of such could have done it.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Slurity(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.
You need to be close to Tinubu before you will respect that man. Joke apart, Tinubu is far above high class when it comes to wisdom and smartness, he may not have such a beautiful handwriting or even computer brain like S hettima but Tinubu is loaded with wisdom.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by hotseat: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
What has his "beautiful" handwriting got to do with us?

Even my uncle's son in primary three has a more legible handwriting.

Let him go and write in koranic schools.

I saw an advert requesting his services!

IDIOTA!

#NoToMu-MuTicket!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by putin2: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria should be aware of this Apc tricks ,this is how they sell buhari to Nigerians , that time see buhari with his granddaughter , see buhari with his in-law now is see shittma Handwriting . Wetin concern Nigeria with shittima handwriting ? Nawah apc !!!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Is this your dividend of democracy.... oh responsible citizen eh.
Is this what your fellow citizens of other nations do 5 months..... just 5 months to a general election.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by putin2: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nothing concern Nigeria with shittma handwriting
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by anonimi: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
You think he is your regular almajiri?

He is the one who keeps them as almajiri by stealing money for hiring teachers and other workers to give them free education.
Do you think that is what made ThiefNuibu choose the Boko Haram governor as his running mate? Birds of a feather flock together indeed.
Why can’t ThiefNuibu be a real progressive like Jakande and Awolowo

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Originalsly: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

If Tinubu wins ... how long do you think he will be fit to be President? .... let's be very generous and say a year before he is carted away... then who becomes President? For this reason... Shettima is contented to be vice... and will bend backwards for Tinubu to win... the reason I say a vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima to become President.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Emyogalanya: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
Just like buhari and Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Albertone(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin

I put a pen in my 11 months old baby's hand, I placed her hand on a piece of paper..... trust me, she wrote better than this.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by bigcee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by nzubegod: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

Because his writing looks good to you .
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by aliscomonaj: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
And it looks like your roman bible oo
AlfaSeltzer:
terrorist koranic school writing
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Bigleaf1006: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin

Not true in your second paragraph,a beautiful handwriting oftentimes delicious meticulousness and being detailed.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cursive writing, beautiful
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by chrisxxx(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
BabaO2:

You are such a divisive, deranged and toxic.
Urchin!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Chopcy29: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
So na beautiful hand we go take vote am
in abi?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by truthfinder319: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Can the Philosopher trader breweries man write like this? For where. Asiwaju Shettima is the goal.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by SenecaTheYonger: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I

see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.

Because of handwriting? Omo who do us this thing?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Gubioma: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Yea sir.

I love your girls, walahi.
The shuwara girls.. embarassed very pretty.

Will like to visit bornu one day.
U ar welcome my brother.Maiduguri is a nice place to live, now peace everywhere.Our ladys bride Price is so costy.but if u ar ready then let me know

Shikenan nagode
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by DadaHammed: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you graduate from Faculty of Medicine or Health in Nigerian university and still retain such nice handwriting. Not possible.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by chrisxxx(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Because of handwriting? Omo who do us this thing?
Did you hear Shetima speak on the day he represented Tinubu?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by specco(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Handwriting? These people can't stop to amuse me. What has handwriting got to do with serious campaign issues. Nothing to campaign with, Period.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by mikywonder(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thunder fire una
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Ybaby: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
obiekunie01:
So na SHITima writing be una next campaign achievements!

choi! Its not easy to be an urchinus!

grin grin grin grin

You spoke my mind .

Won ti maaad walahi grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are alot wiser now than 2015... they are buying bread for N1000 and you are showing handwriting.

Oda.... !!!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Light78: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
I like commenting good about something even if the person is bad.

That's how I was raised.

His handwriting is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Lanre1st(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingsways:
I like his handwriting

But did he say Tinubu was his school principal?

Dindinrin, I sorry for you, I think you can call someone to explain the meaning for you. House boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of The Most Popular Thugs To Have Controlled Lagos State / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.