Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima (84502 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by harmonyglobal: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
My VP
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Mhiztajoethe9ic(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
So APC campaign for Shetima is base on hand Writing?.naija which way?.tire no dey tire una?.Pls come up with something reasonable.
Apc delivering Nigerians from Apc.
You people think we a dumb abi?
Weti una do us for lekki gate, una think say we don forget?.we go chop una campaign money,after all na still national cake.we go vote Peter Obi wey go listen to us.
Peter Obi go reason our matter.
APC una go collect for ballot wotowoto
This one na cold World.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by merits(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
te author=AlfaSeltzer post=117536011]terrorist koranic school writing[/quote]
Must you display you are nut & folly on social media?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by oneMalik: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
See signature !

Big man no dey cap 2much .
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.

Did I just read this right? So, handwriting is now an evidence of brilliance?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by kabasa24: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:
There is no doubt about Shetima being a very brilliant soul. If not for the kind of politics we play here I see no reason why someone like him would be a deputy to Tinubu.
because Tinubu is the best among all

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Teenaira: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Pic: Beautiful Handwriting of Kashim Shettima

President in the making.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Theoarhics: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is one don appoint person with good handwriting to dey write for am and claiming the credit. Don't be deceived.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by asanausana91: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Where is Tinubu handwriting
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

Some people harbour so much hatred which has made them so blind that they can never see that, like Shettima, Tinubu is also a great Soul. As they say: “Birds of a feather, flock together”….they attract one another…..it is a Law of Creation! cool cool
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by chrisxxx(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Benstino:

Did you Shetima speak when he represented Tinubu? Shetima is brilliant but not necessarily a good person.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
chrisxxx:

Did you Shetima speak when he represented Tinubu? Shetima is brilliant but not necessarily a good person.

Oh, I now understand you, brother

1 Like

Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Benstino:

You will be shocked to learn how much an individual’s handwriting says about that person. It is quite revealing!! cool cool
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by richie240: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Gaskia walahi, I have a soft spot for left-handed ppl.... male or female.
cool
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by CheapHomes1: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

No, Zulum, Fashola and Sanwo-Olu

They are products of two great leadrrs

na SHITima writing be una next campaign achievements?

Who are the two great leaders that the aforementioned are products of?
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Bozzy001(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Guy, no be by good handwriting u go sabi someone that’s brilliant or worthy of a post.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nosayer: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
You think he is your regular almajiri?

Okay....we now know he's an irregular almajiri...
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
shinealight:

You will be shocked to learn how much an individual’s handwriting says about that person. It is quite revealing!! cool cool

My dear, let's be practical here. We're probably all graduates.
Infact, I remember two of my course mates who were the 'mini departmental lecturers'. Their handwritings were almost disasters. Still know of many with calligraphic handwriting, who were just there to fill up the seats in the department. Infact, if na by handwriting, I would be a teacher to Solomon, and a mentor to my lecturers.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
Beautiful hand writing, looks like a lady with a pretty face. Lol.
Beautiful face but bad habit. Check that out.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by LAFOCUZY: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Another Buhari campaign style in 2014/15. Using whatever it is to appeal to voters and denying all after the election to date.

It has started again...wondering the place of hand written in place for good governance, integrity, capacity etc

I have seen excellent and brilliant people with horrible hand writing and dull folks with brilliant hand writing

blamingthedevil:
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

angry
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Melagros(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
obiekunie01:
So na SHITima writing be una next campaign achievements!

choi! Its not easy to be an urchinus!

grin grin grin grin
My brother help me ask the idiots them
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

but how is this beautifful sir?...hand writing that looook like disable walkin stick!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
To be honest it's a beautiful hand writing
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by lomprico(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

We will still not vote him
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by buchai: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
His hand writing is irrelevant because he is not running for the president.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by shinealight(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Benstino:

My dear, let's be practical here. We're probably all graduates.
Infact, I remember two of my course mates who were the 'mini departmental lecturers'. Their handwritings were almost disasters. Still know of many with calligraphic handwriting, who were just there to fill up the seats in the department. Infact, if na by handwriting, I would be a teacher to Solomon, and a mentor to my lecturers.

Handwriting speaks more to the nature or character of the person rather than intellectual capabilities. The intellect (which is a product of a man’s perishable brain) cannot be compared to the spirit-core of man which manifests through the individual’s nature and character!!
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by chukel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingsways:
I like his handwriting

But did he say Tinubu was his school principal?
ignorance. Kai.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by Tochj(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Everyone gather and vote my daughter
She won the best hand writer for basic 3
Since hand writing don follow for campaign.
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by YorobaPIGS: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
adecz:
undecided

☹️☹️☹️If I dey chop better food with billions
of stolen public funds in my accounts
across the globe, my handwriting for
better pass this one ..☹️☹️☹️

Studies have also shown that dumb
people usually have good handwriting,
that is why you never see doctors with
good handwriting. grin
grin
Re: Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima by tolue42(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingsways:
I like his handwriting

But did he say Tinubu was his school principal?

So you don't understand what he meant by that Too bad ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.