Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? (5349 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / When Ur Girlfriend Start Losing Interest In U, Dump Her First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by TkhGuy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
While I took out time to research about female ....... promiscuity causes & genesis after Putin some puzzle together, I discovered a very huge & staggering lessons, like, when a female dog is in heat period & needs sex or need sexual attention, she throws pheromones around hot spots were Male dogs are , any male dog that perceives it, will get turned on & will not stop craving to mate her until it successfully did, human aren't any different, women throw pheromones too in different ways to provoke male sexual desires & attentions, futher details are is in this video, should if you caught your girlfriend, wife, sister or daughter throwing pheromones, you can step in to curb it, or prevent it, if it's not too late,.............

Last note, when a soldier put on army uniform, they are ready to be more of soldier going into battle field,

When a doctor puts on surgical gloves & nose mask, it's time to perform surgery...........

When a mechanic carry his tools & put on his overall, it's time to get back to fixing car,..........

When lawyer put on their working cloth, it's time to go into legal practice.

When prostitute put on tight body revealing clothes, it's time to hunt for d*cks, & make money.

When your wife or girlfriend put on prostitute attire & tells you, she prefers it cos it makes her feels comfortable? Comfortable to do what?

Definitely to hunt for dcks & nothing beats that Fax.

Worst part if you let it, slide, your daughter will pick it up & you will have to let it slide too more details in the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMPvZTc2_uA

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by Rexymania(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
I love the English you used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by securitywatch50: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Marketing strategy, even the married one's will tell you she is in open relationship.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by Kingkelvin61: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by Osashalom: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
You are not far from the truth. Most of the married woman I know that are cheating, dress that way or close to it. Don't forget I said most but not all.
Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by Baronthecelebri: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
You're right
Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by stanisbaratheon: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Absolutely correct.
Re: If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? by TkhGuy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
securitywatch50:
Marketing strategy, even the married one's will tell you she is in open relationship.

You got it straight

(1) (Reply)

Lady Left Heartbroken Seeing Her Once Wealthy Friend Working As A Bus Driver / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys / South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.