Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV (50568 Views)

Our Issues Not Fully Addressed: ASUU Suspends 8-month Old Strike / ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by Auskyd(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
HRMK:
i thought as much!one needs not fall so low to respond to your kind!!

Do you have a kind? You wey dey find phone repairer upandan for NL? Lmfao pathetic
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by emmyN(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
ignis:

Pathetic, now the court will keep postponing hearing and court session until a new government comes to power.

Exactly what I thought too. The court is being used as a tool to subvert Justice. How can you be renegotiating the same agreement over the course of 13 years, and each time there is a strike you make a promise to get them to call it off and abandon them afterwards? This is the situation with ASUU and the FG.
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by HRMK: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Do you have a kind? You wey dey find phone repairer upandan for NL? Lmfao pathetic
ISNT THAT BETTER THAN BN A YAHOO BOY LIKE YOU?EFCC WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU!BASKET MOUTH!!
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by Auskyd(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
HRMK:
ISNT THAT BETTER THAN BN A YAHOO BOY LIKE YOU?EFCC WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU!BASKET MOUTH!!

E no go better if you learn yahoo than to be this miserable and using tecno crap to be disturbing us here in NL.

Buffoon.
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by HRMK: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Auskyd:

E no go better if you learn yahoo than to be this miserable and using tecno crap to be disturbing us here in NL.

Buffoon.
YOU CANT EVEN WRITE OR SPEAK GOOD AND CORRECT ENGLISH!A PRODUCT OF YAHOO ANCESTORS!YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL LIKE YOUR DESCENDANTS!OBIDIENT BUT DISOBEDIENT BRAT!!
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by Auskyd(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
HRMK:
YOU CANT EVEN WRITE OR SPEAK GOOD AND CORRECT ENGLISH!A PRODUCT OF YAHOO ANCESTORS!YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL LIKE YOUR DESCENDANTS!OBIDIENT BUT DISOBEDIENT BRAT!!

Lol we are talking ASUU you are talking obidient. You no see say your brain need checkup? Typing in all caps like the madman you are. Lol. Broke tecno user grin come and work for me lemme pay you to stay off social media. Asswipe.
Re: ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV by HRMK: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol we are talking ASUU you are talking obidient. You no see say your brain need checkup? Typing in all caps like the madman you are. Lol. Broke tecno user grin come and work for me lemme pay you to stay off social media. Asswipe.
SO,IT TOOK YOU 48HRS TO RESPOND!WE ARE NOT IN SAME CLASS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.