Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back (3256 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Madmohamed123: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Chukwuma soludo will never come back if APGA try to bring him back in the next Anambra state Governorship election they will loos I will campaign against him

That man is a failure it is not what we think.
We can never allow soludo to Mess up whit our state like imo state is like solution and uzudimma is working together whit umahi.

Time will tell.

The only ashevement is to demolish people's property

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2022
So you people also hate him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2022
The man is a failure. It isn't hatred.

Obiano is the best Anambra Gov to date. Followed by Ngige, followed by Obi.

Obiano Rose igr from N8.7b to N29b and built rice farms without fanfare.

Soludo still hasn't realised that he won. He is still wearing campaign caps. The state looks like one without a Governor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by inoki247: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
lol so soon...

Naso una open thread abt the savior u worship naw bak den nd dey are now using it against u guys the same person u badmouth don suddenly turn savior....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by omenka(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol so soon...

Naso una open thread abt the savior u worship naw bak den nd dey are now using it against u guys the same person u badmouth don suddenly turn savior....
God bless you. Exactly what I thought when I saw the comments.

22 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by dchem(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Obiano Rose igr from N8.7b to N29b and build rice farms without fanfare.

Soludo is still wearing campaign caps 7 months after. He hasn't realised that he won.

You will just wake up and be typing rubbish. Increased IGR yenyenyen and yet we can't see the IGR. Left an empty account for Soludo and even started spending the one Obi invested after finishing the one Obi saved for the state. Would have wondered what he would have achieved if Obi left Anambra account for him the way he left for Soludo. No be only best Governor, The drunkard is the worst thing that happened in Anambra. I don't blame him sha its political jobbers like you that I blame.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Bontafa: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Soludo is still hasn't realised that he won. He is still wearing campaign caps. The state looks like one without a Governor.

What has your father don for you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by ogmask: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Chukwuma soludo will never come back if APGA try to bring him back in the next Anambra state Governorship election they will loos I will campaign against him

We can never allow soludo to Mess up whit our state like imo state is like solution and uzudimma is working together whit umahi.

Time will tell.

Una don start again. Tomorrow when he wan run for presidency or any other higher office all this nonsense una dey talk go come back to hunt una. How can you tag someone a failure without mentioning his area of deficiencies? At least tell us where he for fail so that we go join monitor his performance. We need to know the yardstick you fake mention his performance too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by tribalmall: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Is this not madness ?
The same man that built airport, the only reputable mall, any bridge Anambra is proud of today was built by Obiano, dem no even born you make you show the one Obi built cos it is shameful without any architectural design, poor n pathetic design n all what not.

Like it or not, hate even more than that Willie Obiano is the best governor Anambra produced let Ngige n Obi slug it out btw themselves for second place.

dchem:

You will just wake up and be typing rubbish. Increased IGR yenyenyen and yet we can't see the IGR. Left an empty account for Soludo and even started spending the one Obi invested after finishing the one Obi saved for the state. Would have wondered what he would have achieved if Obi left Anambra account for him the way he left for Soludo. No be only best Governor, The drunkard is the worst thing that happened in Anambra. I don't blame him sha its political jobbers like you that I blame.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Sergio103(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
cool

The sick comments in this thread tho.

I try my best daily to avoid an impatient man!!......and that's exactly who the Op is.

Soludo is a true leader and is on the right track currently.

You can't just assume your administration with works getting done with your bare hands.

Soludo is on track of Making savings out of nothing, upon that......he keep on delivering projects.

I know the Op is crying because of the Burial fine that was just enacted.

Simple question.......do you like it when campaign posters and fliers litters everywhere in your State??
Is that the kind of development you want??.

For damn sake soludo has not stayed up to at least 10 months.

Enough of all these rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by ogmask: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Soludo is still hasn't realised that he won. He is still wearing campaign caps. The state looks like one without a Governor.

Na so buhari and him pple say dem increase igr and recover stolen mi et yet we never see where the igr and recovered money enter, instead na more debt dem dey plunge the country into. My friend before you condemn a gov you should at least tell us in clears terms what he hasn't done or what you expect him to do that he hasn't done.
I just hope nor be the 100m for burial poster dey vex you sha.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by mrvitalis(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Una done open topic Incase soludo wants to do a Peter Obi on you people tomorrow

The first 4 commenters are not Igbos ...I haven't met any Anambrian against soludo ...he is doing well for now but it's too early to call

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
omenka:
God bless you. Exactly what I thought when I saw the comments.
shatap
grow up old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Madmohamed123: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:

Una don start again. Tomorrow when he wan run for presidency or any other higher office all this nonsense una dey talk go come back to hunt una. How can you tag someone a failure without mentioning his area of deficiencies? At least tell us where he for fail so that we go join monitor his performance. We need to know the yardstick you fake mention his performance too.
tell us what that man doing for ndi Anambra since he enter as a governor. The only ashevement is to demolish people's property
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by ogmask: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
Is this not madness ?
The same man that built airport, the only reputable mall, any bridge Anambra is proud of today was built by Obiano, dem no even born you make you show the one Obi built cos it is shameful without any architectural design, poor n pathetic design n all what not.

Like it or not, hate even more than that Willie Obiano is the best governor Anambra produced let Ngige n Obi slug it out btw themselves for second place.

And willie did all of this in less than a year right? Maybe you dey think like soludo do spend 7years there already. If you dey find beautiful bridge go Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Sergio103(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:
tell us what that man doing for ndi Anambra since he enter as a governor. The only ashevement is to demolish people's property

Oga stop this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Madmohamed123: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Sergio103:

Oga stop this rubbish
ok sir
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:

Na so buhari and him pple say dem increase igr and recover stolen mi et yet we never see where the igr and recovered money enter, instead na more debt dem dey plunge the country into. My friend before you condemn a gov you should at least tell us in clears terms what he hasn't done or what you expect him to do that he hasn't done.
I just hope nor be the 100m for burial poster dey vex you sha.

Did Obiano build Airport without igr?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by tamdun: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2022
That was fast, at least give him till next year grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by globemoney01: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2022
dchem:

Stop talking rubbish, yes nigerianangelo is correct, Obiano is best SE Governor since 99 by far. No governor is obligated to leave cash when there are lots of infrastructure on the state begging for attention, you must be very foolish to judge Obiano by how much he left for Soludo and not projects he did. Obiano built over 16 bridges and flyovers, airport, standard stadium, airport which is the biggest project undertaken by any SE governor till date. Not to mention Agriculture, Etc. No governor comes close to him in performance.
If you want to see the IGR, go to Anambra airport, ICC, bridges etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by naijapips04: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Watch if Soludo comes out as president in a future election, this same people will tell you how he is the Messiah that will transform Nigeria to Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by globemoney01: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
Is this not madness ?

You are very correct. Everyone in Anambra knows this except clowns in opposition parties, that’s why Obiano kept defeating them in elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Time will tell.

You are not informed, I doubt you are from Anambra or probably opposition, Soludo has flagged of many roads in many towns, this year rain is much you don't construct roads in raining season

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by XerXers: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol so soon...

That's the problem. When we criticize government some people use it and claim that governor are doing nothing in the east. When we criticize governors elsewhere they come to their defense and call us "haters" or "enemy of progress"

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Time will tell.

If you're not silly comparing Umahi completing his 8yrs to Soludo that is 7 months in office

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Time will tell.

SOLUDO TO FLAG-OFF MORE ROADS, INSPECTS ROADS IN ISUANIOCHA, OKPUNO, AWKA AND NNEWI

People of Okpuno, Isu, Awka and Nnewi in Awka South, Awka North and Nnewi North respectively are in for brighter economic prospects, following Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo's inspection of some roads which are in dilapidated condition.

Roads in the locations visited, are becoming a nightmarish experience to motorists and the citizens of these specific areas

Speaking during the inspection with the people who came to welcome and cheer him, Governor Soludo promised to repair and build durable roads that will impact on the economic lives of the people of Anambra State.

The specific roads visited include the roads in Nodu-Okpuno in Awka South Council Area, Ifiteisu-Isuaniocha roads in Awka North as well as Otolo-Nnewi in Nnewi North Council Area.

Governor Soludo also explained that the visit is in keeping with his campaign promise to the people, as part of measures to improve the economic fortunes, alleviate the sufferings and make life more enjoyable for Ndi Anambra.

While stating that the visit will help him ascertain what can be done on those roads, he further explained that his administration is committed to its core mandate and manifesto, urging for support by the people.

The people and residents of the areas visited expressed deep appreciation to Governor Soludo for taking the initiative to come out to inspect the roads himself

It will be recalled that the present administration under Governor Soludo is focused on flagging off over 220 kilometer of roads before the end of the year. Currently, about 120 kilometers of roads have already been flagged off

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by inoki247: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

That's the problem. When we criticize government some people use it and claim that governor are doing nothing in the east. When we criticize governors elsewhere they come to their defense and call us "haters" or "enemy of progress"

How many month he don spend wey una dey cry he neva even spend a Year wetin u go come talk abt Ogun state Governor wey we no understand at least u give him time....

If the guy contest in future and people start using this thread to attack him no b una cause am the Failure in Abia wey still colet re election u ar not worried abt him.....
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by owobokiri(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

The sick comments in this thread tho.

I try my best daily to avoid an impatient man!!......and that's exactly who the Op is.

Soludo is a true leader and is on the right track currently.

You can't just assume your administration with works getting done with your bare hands.

Soludo is on track of Making savings out of nothing, upon that......he keep on delivering projects.

I know the Op is crying because of the Burial fine that was just enacted.

Simple question.......do you like it when campaign posters and fliers litters everywhere in your State??
Is that the kind of development you want??.

For damn sake soludo has not stayed up to at least 10 months.

Enough of all these rubbish
Are you sure that the unfortunate op is even from the East?
Someone from igagan via ibarappa will open a useless thread to draw fire and everyone will be responding to the nitwit?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by obaaderemi: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Soludo has been in office for less than a year. Give him time.

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GavelSlam: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2022
grin

Maybe na another owobokiri write this one.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GavelSlam: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2022
owobokiri:

Are you sure that the unfortunate op is even from the East?
Someone from igagan via ibarappa will open a useless thread to draw fire and everyone will be responding to the nitwit?

Sharap.

What do you think about Obi?
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Allashamu: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2022
All this people typing this rubbish about soludo are not even an Anambra resident or even from Anambra,talk more of been an Igbo
Look the name of the OP Madmohamed
This how they go about causing nuisances against Igbo people with there fake moniker.

It usually the opposition party,they've been fighting since to start holding Anambra for Ransome since Obi took it out from them with Apga,and it same way it going to happen again with Labour Party..Enemies of progress spit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video&photo: See The Massive Crowd That Mobbed Peter Obi In Benue State Today / Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag / Police Arrest Woman Who Pretend To Observe Prayer On Top Of The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.