Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back (3272 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Heavendipper(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
LoL,I wonder how igbo man trust themselves cus no 1 rule says don't trust igbo with money
Na why I never decide on peter obi make u no come do me another 4 years jibiti....

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Graceunlimitedd(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:

Una don start again. Tomorrow when he wan run for presidency or any other higher office all this nonsense una dey talk go come back to hunt una. How can you tag someone a failure without mentioning his area of deficiencies? At least tell us where he for fail so that we go join monitor his performance. We need to know the yardstick you fake mention his performance too.
@bolded, a typical ipob is always slow.
just ignore them

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by tribalmall: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
List 2 aspect of human capital by Peter Obi bear in mind that Peter Obi was unable to pay minimum tru out his 8 years.

It's a waste reasoning with you. Obiano is the only Anambra governor that won eveey single LGA in Anambra something never done before. A man who ensure each LGA chose specific project of priority to them n execute. You are a foolish soul comparing that visionary to the Pandora Criminal caught looting state fund with gov convoy n into daughter's Pandora acct.

dchem:

People like you don't know what Government is all about but you sha know politics. In governance you prioritize funds and not spend everything carelessly. Anambra Airport is a waste for now because it will take eternity to generate the scarce funds that was sinked into it. Also on the scale of preference it was not up there since there was an existing airport in Asaba and Enugu which are in close proximity. Also less than 20% of the state indigenes will use it as they can't afford it. Peter focus was in human capital development which is first in priority and these human capital will eventually be able to help finance the infrastructures that the state need via their taxes and expertise. Government is not only about doing big project to be remembered but also to govern the entire state. A situation where a governor neglects a lot of LGA and concentrate on a few is not the best. Obiano did nothing rather than empty the state treasury on projects that will not yield them back considering their patronage. I rest my case.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by ogmask: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
@bolded, a typical ipob is always slow.
just ignore them

Honestly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Swear We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State / Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum / My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.