Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back (3275 Views)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GavelSlam: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Allashamu:
All this people typing this rubbish about soludo are not even an Anambra resident or even from Anambra,talk more of been an Igbo
Look the name of the OP Madmohamed
This how they go about causing nuisances against Igbo people with there fake moniker.

It usually the opposition party,they've been fighting since to start holding Anambra for Ransome since Obi took it out from them with Apga,and it same way it going to happen again with Labour Party..Enemies of progress spit

What of Owobokiri who wrote in such disparaging terms about Obi's tenure in 2013?

Come to think of it you have an equally odd name .
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by haffaze777(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:

How many month he don spend wey una dey cry he neva even spend a Year wetin u go come talk abt Ogun state Governor wey we no understand at least u give him time....

If the guy contest in future and people start using this thread to attack him no b una cause am the Failure in Abia wey still colet re election u ar not worried abt him.....

Who tell you say Ogun state get governor?.

God bless Charles chukwuma solid

God bless Amoda Yekini Ogunlere

God bless all Nigerian excluding zoo chantergrin
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Flatinoz hating on soludo since day one..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by LadyExcellency: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

What of Owobokiri who wrote in such disparaging terms about Obi's tenure in 2013?

Come to think of it you have an equally odd name .

He was an ardent PDP supporter then, but never supported APGA. Moreover, the children of the elites are quick to attack the government when their parents fall out of favour with the ruling government and when their means of livelihood are jeopardized.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GavelSlam: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
LadyExcellency:

He was an ardent PDP supporter then, but never supported APGA. Moreover, the children of the elites are quick to attack the government when their parents fall out of favour with the ruling government and when their means of livelihood are jeopardized.

You are making excuses for another man as if you are his mouthpiece or you meet up regularly.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GeneralPula: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Allashamu:
All this people typing this rubbish about soludo are not even an Anambra resident or even from Anambra,talk more of been an Igbo
This how they go about causing nuisances against Igbo people with there fake moniker.

It usually the opposition party,they've been fighting since to start holding Anambra for Ransome since Obi took it out from them with Apga,and it same way it going to happen again with Labour Party..Enemies of progress spit
OP is Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Savagr(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
OP is a frustrated Graduate who took up as a political arselicker for his paymasters.
OP I see your paymasters abandoning you,
I see you sliding in depression.
Get busy and leave sycophancy
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by EmeeNaka: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2022
dchem:

You will just wake up and be typing rubbish. Increased IGR yenyenyen and yet we can't see the IGR. Left an empty account for Soludo and even started spending the one Obi invested after finishing the one Obi saved for the state. Would have wondered what he would have achieved if Obi left Anambra account for him the way he left for Soludo. No be only best Governor, The drunkard is the worst thing that happened in Anambra. I don't blame him sha its political jobbers like you that I blame.
the animal that opened this thread and his supporters are the terrorists in Anambra State. They're the cannibals who are been routed by the government. They're grasping at straws, seeking for useless excuses to build coalition of evil against Soludo.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by blank(f): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
The man is a failure. It isn't hatred.

Obiano said:
1. Peter left me N9bn cash
2. N26b as value of State shares in properties.
3. But, about N100b+ liabilities (ongoing projects to be paid off), with most of the post-dated cheques already signed for the contractors before leaving Office.

So it's not like he was left some "money in the bank." He built his own money and constructed bridges and airport with them. Unless Obi left some extra cash I don't know about.

Liar. When it's same Obiano that said he used the money Obi left him to build the airport.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by EmeeNaka: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Chukwuma soludo will never come back if APGA try to bring him back in the next Anambra state Governorship election they will loos I will campaign against him

That man is a failure it is not what we think.
We can never allow soludo to Mess up whit our state like imo state is like solution and uzudimma is working together whit umahi.

Time will tell.

The only ashevement is to demolish people's property
With your useless write-up, it's clear you have been chased out of the forest where you guys kidnaps and kill innocent people. You can't swindle us to believe you love Anambra State. You must be among the cannibals that are been routed by the Forces of the government in Anambra State. Anambra can't tolerate terrorism regardless of the reason.
Soludo will complete his four years and Anambra people will reelect him if he has served well.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by EmeeNaka: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Savagr:
OP is a frustrated Graduate who took up as a political arselicker for his paymasters.
OP I see your paymasters abandoning you,
I see you sliding in depression.
Get busy and leave sycophancy
This is exactly how stupid people and illiterates brought SE to her knees today. They will just wake up one day and start speaking animalistic English and nonsensical write-up, condemning everybody except themselves.
You can imagine the OP condemning Soludo that's less than 1year in office.
The only people that condemn Soludo today are Unknown Gunmen. They want to dictate the tone and continue to be in charge, reeling out terrorism to hapless citizens of Anambra State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Savagr(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
EmeeNaka:
This is exactly how stupid people and illiterates brought SE to her knees today. They will just wake up one day and start speaking animalistic English and nonsensical write-up, condemning everybody except themselves.
You can imagine the OP condemning Soludo that's less than 1year in office.
The only people that condemn Soludo today are Unknown Gunmen. They want to dictate the tone and continue to be in charge, reeling out terrorism to hapless citizens of Anambra State.
@OP he's just doing his job
But he might be frustrated in the end.
Soludo as a governor is doing the best
Meeting an empty treasury and trying the best possible way to avoid too much borrowing.
I can say he's doing the best he can
No one gets it alright in leadership.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by dchem(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:

Una don start again. Tomorrow when he wan run for presidency or any other higher office all this nonsense una dey talk go come back to hunt una. How can you tag someone a failure without mentioning his area of deficiencies? At least tell us where he for fail so that we go join monitor his performance. We need to know the yardstick you fake mention his performance too.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by dchem(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
tribalmall:
Is this not madness ?
The same man that built airport, the only reputable mall, any bridge Anambra is proud of today was built by Obiano, dem no even born you make you show the one Obi built cos it is shameful without any architectural design, poor n pathetic design n all what not.

Like it or not, hate even more than that Willie Obiano is the best governor Anambra produced let Ngige n Obi slug it out btw themselves for second place.

People like you don't know what Government is all about but you sha know politics. In governance you prioritize funds and not spend everything carelessly. Anambra Airport is a waste for now because it will take eternity to generate the scarce funds that was sinked into it. Also on the scale of preference it was not up there since there was an existing airport in Asaba and Enugu which are in close proximity. Also less than 20% of the state indigenes will use it as they can't afford it. Peter focus was in human capital development which is first in priority and these human capital will eventually be able to help finance the infrastructures that the state need via their taxes and expertise. Government is not only about doing big project to be remembered but also to govern the entire state. A situation where a governor neglects a lot of LGA and concentrate on a few is not the best. Obiano did nothing rather than empty the state treasury on projects that will not yield them back considering their patronage. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by successmatters(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Stories

Soludo will win his second tenure, we cannot hand over to Andy Uba
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by AsomughaChuks05: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Thread opened by bitter people who are not happy that Governor Soludo is working amicably with the past Governor Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano who is chilling in America as we discuss. What God has joined together, no man can put asunder. Anambra and APGA were made for each other. See the list of inaugurated committee to regenerate Anambra cities. They are made up of Obiano appointees and new additions from Governor Soludo.

*APPOINTMENT OF URBAN REGENERATION COUNCIL*

Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, has approved the appointments of the following persons to serve in Anambra Urban Regeneration Council:

1) Arc. Mike Okonkwo: Chairman

2) Ven. Barrister Amaechi Okwuosa: Vice Chairman

3) Arc. (Dr) Innocent Okpanum: Member

4) Engr. Marcel Ifejiofor: Member

5) Surveyor Lucky Ebuechukwu Ginigeme: Member

6) Mr Anayo Val Ezenwa: Member

7) Engr. Godwin Anyaegbunam: Member

cool Legal Adviser to the Governor (Barr. Tochukwu Nweke): Member

9) Arc. Ikemefuna Chinwuba: Member

10) Chief of Staff to the Governor (Mr Ernest Ezeajughi): Secretary

The appointments are with immediate effect

Signed

Christian Aburime
Press Secretary To The Governor

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by globemoney01: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2022
dchem:

People like you don't know what Government is all about but you sha know politics. In governance you prioritize funds and not spend everything carelessly. Anambra Airport is a waste for now because it will take eternity to generate the scarce funds that was sinked into it. Also on the scale of preference it was not up there since there was an existing airport in Asaba and Enugu which are in close proximity. Also less than 20% of the state indigenes will use it as they can't afford it. Peter focus was in human capital development which is first in priority and these human capital will eventually be able to help finance the infrastructures that the state need via their taxes and expertise. Government is not only about doing big project to be remembered but also to govern the entire state. A situation where a governor neglects a lot of LGA and concentrate on a few is not the best. Obiano did nothing rather than empty the state treasury on projects that will not yield them back considering their patronage. I rest my case.
Common shut up your mouth. Anambra Airport is one of the busiest in Nigeria right now so you are saying nonsense. Lagos is about to build its second airport but illiterates like you are saying a commercial state like Anambra having an airport is a waste. A lot of Ndi Anambra are getting jobs from the airport, feeding their families.
Even in human capital data shows Obiano performed better than all previous Anambra governors.
Governance is not a business where you want to recoup your money. The money belongs to the people and must be used to provide jobs, infrastructure and alleviate suffering of the masses

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by AsomughaChuks05: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Who else watched the interview that Al Jazeera did with Anambra state governor Prof Chukwuma Soludo? The Al Jazeera correspondent indicated that he flew into Anambra. The days of landing in Enugu or Asaba to connect Anambra are since over. That's why Anambra indigenous investors based in other regions or abroad no longer take their money elsewhere when investing in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by IDENNAA(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Chukwuma soludo will never come back if APGA try to bring him back in the next Anambra state Governorship election they will loos I will campaign against him

We can never allow soludo to Mess up whit our state like imo state is like solution and uzudimma is working together whit umahi.

Time will tell.

This post is filled with bias and emotions.

If I were Soludo more illegal building will be coming down in a fast rate. Everyone must pay their taxes and on time.

You think governance is your eke Awka buying and selling
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Afamed: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Allashamu:

Check his previous post , you will know he is one of you from SE
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by paramakina202: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
ogmask:

Una don start again. Tomorrow when he wan run for presidency or any other higher office all this nonsense una dey talk go come back to hunt una. How can you tag someone a failure without mentioning his area of deficiencies? At least tell us where he for fail so that we go join monitor his performance. We need to know the yardstick you fake mention his performance too.

He failed because he is fighting their terrorist group.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by obyrich(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Una done open topic Incase soludo wants to do a Peter Obi on you people tomorrow

The first 4 commenters are not Igbos ...I haven't met any Anambrian against soludo ...he is doing well for now but it's too early to call
That is what they are trying to do. Create a bad press in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Afamed: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
obyrich:
That is what they are trying to do. Create a bad press in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

The comments were made by Obi kinsmen , dont be clever by half

Internet does not lie
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by GeneralPula: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
dchem:

You will just wake up and be typing rubbish. Increased IGR yenyenyen and yet we can't see the IGR. Left an empty account for Soludo and even started spending the one Obi invested after finishing the one Obi saved for the state. Would have wondered what he would have achieved if Obi left Anambra account for him the way he left for Soludo. No be only best Governor, The drunkard is the worst thing that happened in Anambra. I don't blame him sha its political jobbers like you that I blame.
Obi Dey not save any money.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Corridon: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
The man is a failure. It isn't hatred.

Obiano is the best Anambra Gov to date. Followed by Ngige, followed by Obi.

Obiano Rose igr from N8.7b to N29b and built rice farms without fanfare.

Soludo still hasn't realised that he won. He is still wearing campaign caps. The state looks like one without a Governor.
I quite agree with you. Soludo might even break Mbadinuju's record if he isn't careful.
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by obyrich(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:

The comments were made by Obi kinsmen , dont be clever by half

Internet does not lie
Was everyone singing the praises of Tinubu during his tenure? Tell me any leader in Nigeria that was not critiqued during his tenure?
Show me proof that the OP is Soludo's kinsman. As for Obi, Nigerians have already made up their minds and no amount of bad press will change it.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Lionnation: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Madmohamed123:

Time will tell.

a mohemmed as Anambra person lwkmd
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Afamed: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
I quite agree with you. Soludo might even break Mbadinuju's record if he isn't careful.

Practical is different from giving and dishing out figures/ attending seminals/ conferences / going to NMA/ NBA meetings. With all the statistics and eloquence of Prof Soludo , the reality of Governance is coming out to him now.

This is exactly what we are saying about those shouting Obidience up and down. Presidency is not for a failure like Obi, who did nothing in Anambra as a Gov.

Below is the thread from Obi kinsmen when he was a Gov in Anambra. This is not about emotion, its about reality. Office of Mr President is not for a starter like Obi

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Corridon: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:

Practical is different from giving and dishing out figures/ attending seminals/ conferences / going to NMA/ NBA meetings. With all the statistics and eloquence of Prof Soludo , the reality of Governance is coming out to him now.

This is exactly what we are saying about those shouting Obidience up and down. Presidency is not for a failure like Obi, who did nothing in Anambra as a Gov.

Below is the thread from Obi kinsmen when he was a Gov in Anambra. This is not about emotion, its about reality. Office of Mr President is not for a starter like Obi

Obi tried when he was the governor but to me Obiano and Ngige remains the best. Soludo is only speaking grammar upon grammar. Four years isn't too far. Let me see what he will use to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Afamed: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Obi tried when he was the governor but to me Obiano and Ngige remains the best. Soludo is only speaking grammar upon grammar. Four years isn't too far. Let me see what he will use to campaign.

Toooor, if you can rate Ngige who spent less than 8 months in Office above Obi who spent 8 years in office. That is an indication that Obi did next to nothing . A question now arise, why should any normal person vote for Obi as a President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Kingkelvin61: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm George by name and I'm here to share my sure odds with you guys

I have sure and trusted 2 odds for payment after winning

The games are 100% sure and it's guarantee you 100% winning when you stake on it

There's no room for negative results on this sure 2 odds.

It's always winning and it's a kind of game you can count on

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with the number below if you're interested to participate on the sure 2odds for payment after winning

ZERO 7 ZERO 51113147
Re: Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back by Corridon: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:

Toooor, if you can rate Ngige who spent less than 8 months in Office above Obi who spent 8 years in office. That is an indication that Obi did next to nothing . A question now arise, why should any normal person vote for Obi as a President?
Did I tell you that Obi didn't perform? He did excellently well when he was the governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Town In America Get Electricity For The First Time In History / APC Members Are Crying Now In My Compound / Sanusi Lamido: Another Nuhu Ribadu In The Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.