Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa (28657 Views)

Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kizzygentle: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Spicycat:

Nasarawa is not Hausa land, the people of Nasarawa are not Hausas.
Dosent matter.. Its still the same stabbing land of the North
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Streetmovement(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Calibrator:
First thing I do whenever I invite girls over for sleepover is to keep all my kitchen knives and sharp edged objects.... Before one daughter of Eve will unlock my phone with my fingerprints while I am sleeping and stab her father to death.

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

The are other ways to kill a man

Better don't sleep around this bitches if it ain't your wife.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Spicycat(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Then na Igbo Land or Yoruba abi?

So you think only Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa occupied the whole of Nigeria? Please travel whenever you have some spare cash, it helps to open the mind to new discovery, also try and read alot of books.
There's no Indigenous Hausas in Nasarawa state.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Jackbaur88:
A woman I boarded the same keke together told me everything about this story two days ago. The guy who is an Edo guy has money, rented an apartment for the girl friend who is a Plateau girl, but they always fight. That fateful day, according to the woman, the two lovers were engaged in a fight from morning till evening, the guy beat the girl thoroughly that the girls' only resort to defense was to use the knife on the boy friend.

So na what you heard from woman you came Nairaland to narrate,how you come believe what she told you was truth?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Gofwane(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2022
This one na learner where siofra dey. That witch of a nairander for slice him dikk use am garnish her indomie and boil im 2 balls join as cooked eggs.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Condition001:
Things are really Happening… hmmmm

When she is dating smoker,how violence wouldn't come,it most come shaah ni
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Spicycat(f): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Dosent matter.. Its still the same stabbing land of the North

Yes Nasarawa is in the Northern part of Nigeria if you divide Nigeria into North and South just the way you could say Anambra, Osun and Bayelsa are in the south, but when it comes to cultures every people have their unique way of life, same applies to the North.
You guys always assume everyone in the North to be Hausa and that assumptions is propel due to lack of knowledge of your own country which is very unfortunate.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by bigpicture001: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2022
sh will be handed a short time in detention...somehow they will twist the case and give her five years...

but if its rape naw ...it will b life imprisonment

in naija we deliver judgement by sentiment..and never by the graveness of thr office...

rape is life in prison...killing is 20-25years....

senseless judicial system
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Boyooosa:
Vawulence

And e be like say she get belle sef...

Sometimes, when you discuss with people, they will tell you that, 'if so so person do so so thing to me, I Will kill the person's.

You, as a reasonable person will ask, do you know the consequence of what you just said now, and the repercussion?'

They will be like 'ehn, ehn and I'll go to jail'... They will even add, 'i know that I will go to jail but that person will not live again'.

Now, I'm very sure that the girl in this picture can not say such things again...
Her mindset would have changed by now, will the act is able to be reversed...

It is well

My brother you had already cleared it out
Our people will judge others because they didn't been in that position
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spicycat:

So you think only Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa occupied the whole of Nigeria? Please travel whenever you have some spare cash, it helps to open mind to new discovery, also try and read alot of books.
There's no Indigenous Hausas in Nasarawa state.

I think they categories Hausas to North
So tell how 70% Nasarawa peoples were not Hausa?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Another inductee into the Nigeria Ninja babe clan. Nigerian babes are assassins after all. keep them coming.

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
No fear undecided
at times I'm always being forced to ask.
are you really a writer as you claim to be?
you don't always contribute intelligently to threads.
you only books space only to type rubbish and you call yourself a researcher expecting sane people to take you serious
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Jackbaur88: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
killALIEN:

You must be a goat!
So that picture of the culprit actually looks like a "girl beat thoroughly "?
I'm quoting you, mofo.

Bros why the abuse? Who told you the picture there is that of the lady in question? I only narrated the story as I was told. I wonder why some people find it so easy to abuse and insult people at any given situation
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by aisha1314(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is sad. Two lives wasted just like that.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Boyooosa(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

My brother you had already cleared it out
Our people will judge others because they didn't been in that position

My brother, mere looking at that girl's face in the pix, I knew you can't withstand the fate that awaits her...sad tho!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Spicycat(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

I think they categories Hausas to North
So tell how 70% Nasarawa peoples were not Hausa?

aqra'u ( أَقرَأُ )
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by creolehunt: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
vastolord4:
If only the young man followed the path to attaining wealth firstly and left the other path of sexual pleasure, he wouldn't have been in the morgue. RIP should be for the old and not the young

I guess the millionaire that Chidimma killed didnt wetin wealth first.

Una go just dey misyarn
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
All these ugly looking girls na Dem dey get temper pass.
Why even think of using a knife on your fellow human being?

See her multicolor skin.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by kingPhidel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Women have been bringing men down from inception. God deliver us the men.

See this little thing call gehfriend o, see her small small vawulence for chest. One man down again
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Reallife17: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Karu I guess not Kuru
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Emeka71(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
No fear undecided
Can you imagine? She get heart o.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
creolehunt:

I guess the millionaire that Chidimma killed didnt wetin wealth first.

Una go just dey misyarn

Young Millionaire with a fam baa? Your nerve is because you have a phone..
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by seniorgozman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
With a sound lawyer she can get out from the case. Remember they fought and it might be self defence
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Women reducing the population of males with knife since 1900AD,
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by OgaDeyVex: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Boyooosa:

My brother, mere looking at that girl's face in the pix, I knew you can't withstand the fate that awaits her...sad tho!

I no they go beyond my boundaries,so I know my limit,she that can withstand it should face the rants

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by DollarBuddy: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
One reason why I run from a hot-tempered girl, however volumptuously curvy (yes I love Dem curvy grin grin) she may be.

May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by charlesdinho7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
my state with bad news these days
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by 27Pushing30: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/just-in-young-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-kuru-nasarawa/

forget the girl first

Look at how dilapidated the station looks? yuck!!!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by HeavenVGate: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/just-in-young-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-kuru-nasarawa/
If no be for pu$$$y thing, who for befriend this THING let alone dating IT. Guys! When it comes to having woman, it shouldn't be about that hole alone. Look for better girl. That's why my friends always hail me when my wife is with us. After three kids, she is looking young and beautiful and keeping her beautiful doesn't come with any cost because na the beauty na natural.. She is still using shea butter for her self and the kids till date despite having the capability to afford any cream type.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by francisobiabo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
May God bless you with more wisdom....you have said it all.
vastolord4:
If only the young man followed the path to attaining wealth firstly and left the other path of sexual pleasure, he wouldn't have been in the morgue. RIP should be for the old and not the young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.