Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa (28672 Views)

Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by EMMANUELNATION(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chaii
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by worksmart(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
The makers of kitchen knives must intentionally intend them to double as deadly weapons by making the tips pointed and sharp. In cooking there is almost never ever any reason to use the sharp pointed tip of a knife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Tonnyray: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Calibrator:
First thing I do whenever I invite girls over for sleepover is to keep all my kitchen knives and sharp edged objects.... Before one daughter of Eve will unlock my phone with my fingerprints while I am sleeping and stab her father to death.
Haha
Funny thing is I've done this on like 2 occasions before grin
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by donem: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
worksmart:
The makers kitchen knives must intentionally intend them to double as deadly weapons by making the tips pointed and sharp. In cooking there is almost never ever any reason to use the sharp pointed tip of a knife.
cheesy comic but true
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by faceland: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Smile on her face but fear in her eyes
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Tallvictor23: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Calibrator:
First thing I do whenever I invite girls over for sleepover is to keep all my kitchen knives and sharp edged objects.... Before one daughter of Eve will unlock my phone with my fingerprints while I am sleeping and stab her father to death.

Hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jackbaur88:

Bros why the abuse? Who told you the picture there is that of the lady in question? I only narrated the story as I was told. I wonder why some people find it so easy to abuse and insult people at any given situation

Who told you my response there is that of your comment in question? I only replied your comment from what I read. I wonder why some people find it so easy to abuse and insult people at any given situation
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Jackbaur88 post=117553066]
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
ednut1:
No woman go fit kill me and go scot free. I will take the knife and stab her too

Hahahahaha. Ednut rest. grin
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Machinegun91(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Vibekiller:
You no do well oo!!
is that all you could say?

You would have type 1000 pages book here if it were a man that killed a woman
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by creolehunt: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
vastolord4:

Young Millionaire with a fam baa? Your nerve is because you have a phone..

Perhaps you need to upgrade your comprehension of the language and shelf arrogance. Your post suggested that had the guy pursued wealth instead of sexual pleasures, tragedy wouldn't have befallen him. And I'm letting you know that even with wealth, same fate could still meet him.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by princewarri1985: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/just-in-young-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-kuru-nasarawa/
soon all these vagina people are going to turn men to endagered species
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Hausa are very good at stabbing.. Both their girls and boys, women and men.. Any small thing u go dey hear dagger.. The picture actually is funny.. Nigeria police..

Mumu is that girl a hausa girl? Evu
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kizzygentle: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Mumu is that girl a hausa girl? Evu
She dosent need to be. She already spent almost her life with them so obviously she is now a part of them
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Wwwq: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Really
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by MarieSucre(f): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
vastolord4:
If only the young man followed the path to attaining wealth firstly and left the other path of sexual pleasure, he wouldn't have been in the morgue. RIP should be for the old and not the young

Money money money, that's all y'all know. Such a money-conscious nation.
If he had attained wealth first then what would have happened? The knife will bounce back as a result of the millions in his account or what? What of the Ataga man who was murdered by that Chidinma girl, was he not wealthy already?
Can we focus on the issues instead of deviating to "make money", "have money", get money".

Who do us this thing for this country?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tonnyray:
Haha
Funny thing is I've done this on like 2 occasions before grin
Lol
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
MarieSucre:

Money money money, that's all y'all know. Such a money-conscious nation.
If he had attained wealth first then what would have happened? The knife will bounce back as a result of the millions in his account or what? What of the Ataga man who was murdered by that Chidinma girl, was he not wealthy already?
Can we focus on the issues instead of deviating to "make money", "have money", get money".

Who do us this thing for this country?

I should have simplified my earlier post because of your understanding. Moreover, I never meant money would have chested the penetration. Firstly, a serious businessman/woman in a serious relationship with a serious person will always have misunderstanding but cannot turn this physical. Why haven't you stabbed someone yet? Don't you as well get angry? Someone who constantly has his/her mind on something as important as wealth creation would be in this kind of mess..

2ndly before you highlight chidimas case, the man was cheating on his wife and that was not his partner.they both were high on drugs and the effect kicked in..

Including the lady that stabbed her husband and was sentenced, she claimed he was a serial cheat but if only he diverted his time to something else especially more of wealth creation either for himself, wife or something more wealth related, it wouldn't have ended like that. My sister, wealth creation is something that can't guarantee your peace of mind but it can guarantee 100% not being stabbed by a partner that sees and reasons the way you do.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
creolehunt:

Perhaps you need to upgrade your comprehension of the language and shelf arrogance. Your post suggested that had the guy pursued wealth instead of sexual pleasures, tragedy wouldn't have befallen him. And I'm letting you know that even with wealth, same fate could still meet him.

What language man? What's shelf arrogance man? This fate will only meet you if you are in a relationship with someone that ;

1, You take for granted and is frustrated by it

2, someone who doesn't and won't have the same vision as you

3, a tout and angry lady whose been longing for your blood but what attracts you to her is her violent character (this is proven)

4, if you're still ignorant and still believe what I'm saying is trash till you fall for the 4 categories of ladies then your spirit self would agree with me
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Boyooosa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Odebayo4010:

I no they go beyond my boundaries,so I know my limit,she that can withstand it should face the rants

Yeah, I meant 'she can't'
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Chnbanc: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
No fear undecided
na una type!!
Small quarrel
Una don turn am to fight!!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Iliwiz325(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
See her bleached hand Coke and fanta
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Iliwiz325(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
See them useless life weytin them dei do by 3: 30 AM?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by BigBashiru: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

The are other ways to kill a man

Better don't sleep around this bitches if it ain't your wife.

She slept around prior to getting married....guys should use their head
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by haslaw(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Hausa are very good at stabbing.. Both their girls and boys, women and men.. Any small thing u go dey hear dagger.. The picture actually is funny.. Nigeria police..

How is Alice Mulak a Hausa woman.

BIGOTRY has eaten too deep into this IPOB CARNNIBAL
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Vibekiller(f): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Machinegun91:
is that all you could say?

You would have type 1000 pages book here if it were a man that killed a woman
Please talk what you know, you don't know my mind.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kizzygentle: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
haslaw:

How is Alice Mulak a Hausa woman.

BIGOTRY has eaten too deep into this IPOB CARNNIBAL
Suck my balls
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Franzinni: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
See as buharis self dey look the geh
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by MarieSucre(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
vastolord4:

I should have simplified my earlier post because of your understanding. Moreover, I never meant money would have chested the penetration. Firstly, a serious businessman/woman in a serious relationship with a serious person will always have misunderstanding but cannot turn this physical. Why haven't you stabbed someone yet? Don't you as well get angry? Someone who constantly has his/her mind on something as important as wealth creation would be in this kind of mess..

2ndly before you highlight chidimas case, the man was cheating on his wife and that was not his partner.they both were high on drugs and the effect kicked in..

Including the lady that stabbed her husband and was sentenced, she claimed he was a serial cheat but
if only he diverted his time to something else especially more of wealth creation either for himself, wife or something more wealth related, it wouldn't have ended like that.
My sister, wealth creation is something that can't guarantee your peace of mind but it can guarantee 100% not being stabbed by a partner that sees and reasons the way you do.

Oga how will diverting his attention to wealth creation stop him from being murdered or being a murdering. Y'all think that evil can be evaded if people just worried about money making alone. Nigeria and money money money!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by NLPoliceWoman: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
killALIEN:

You must be a goat!

I'm quoting you, mofo.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo) / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices / Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.