Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa (28705 Views)

Bandits Kill 12 In Kuru, Jos. 5 Injured (Graphic Pictures) / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
No woman go fit kill me and go scot free. I will take the knife and stab her too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Frankie6835: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Na wa for this gender o
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Spicycat(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
Hausa are very good at stabbing.. Both their girls and boys, women and men.. Any small thing u go dey hear dagger.. The picture actually is funny.. Nigeria police..

What a foolish comment grin grin grin

Who tell you she's Hausa
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by BloomingDale(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2022
No blood on the knife?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by pizo83031: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2022
The news wan sound like fake doings! grin [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by pizo83031: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2022
The news wan sound like fake doings! grin
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by zykem1(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Watch how the narrative will change to self defense against rape.. Show me woman that is innocuous!
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Kizzygentle: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Spicycat:

What a foolish comment grin grin grin

Who tell you she's Hausa
She is in hausa land, automatically, she is already part of the stabbing culture..
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Justkatty(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Things are happening.
Why not leave instead ��
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Jackbaur88: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2022
A woman I boarded the same keke together told me everything about this story two days ago. The guy who is an Edo guy has money, rented an apartment for the girl friend who is a Plateau girl, but they always fight. That fateful day, according to the woman, the two lovers were engaged in a fight from morning till evening, the guy beat the girl thoroughly that the girls' only resort to defense was to use the knife on the boy friend.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by NJV: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Amidst the flood ravaging the nation some pple still have time to fight and stab themselves?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by SenatePresdo(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2022
I know she must be ugly and not sexy.

The level of insecurity that torments ugly girls is the reason I will never settle with one, be it girlfriend or wife.

Pretty girls are hardly that bitter.

If you hurt them, they are more likely to move on, because there is always an alternative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by marlow1962(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Mckandre:
Just look at how retched and dirty this so called police station looks like, quite disgusting. They were even bold enough to hang the portrait of their failures. Hah! Nigeria my country

Hahaha , normal anything that has to do with the police force are always dirty. Even the stpid men in blue self are bunch of dirty pigs, if u mistakenly enter their van eh, ur sense of smell will be altered immediately.
For person to dirty, na wer em dy work go cun clean.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Candidlady: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Calibrator:
First thing I do whenever I invite girls over for sleepover is to keep all my kitchen knives and sharp edged objects.... Before one daughter of Eve will unlock my phone with my fingerprints while I am sleeping and stab her father to death.

Lmao

What if she got a pen knife in her bag
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by TUANKU(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2022
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/just-in-young-lady-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-in-kuru-nasarawa/
Sad.
In the words of Al-Pacino "When you get the money, you get the fvck". Leave woman chase money.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Timoleon(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2022
And the man Chidinma killed didn’t attain wealth?
vastolord4:
If only the young man followed the path to attaining wealth firstly and left the other path of sexual pleasure, he wouldn't have been in the morgue. RIP should be for the old and not the young

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2022
chaiiii na prison matter be dis o
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Nastrademus(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
A proper investigation should be carried out to know what really happened and how and why she stabbed the boyfriend,. She could be defending herself from a violent man, if she's guilty, she should face the consequences
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Originalsly: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm.... why would he be with a lady that can stand up to him in a fist fight? He should've seen the writing on the wall.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Lateef73: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
stano2:
Omo, once i notice any violent traits in a lady, no matter how beautiful you are. I will Japa
Very wise of you
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by vastolord4(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Timoleon:
And the man Chidinma killed didn’t attain wealth?

Was he this young?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Timoleon(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Smh

As you were though.
vastolord4:

Was he this young?
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Spicycat(f): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:

She is in hausa land, automatically, she is already part of the stabbing culture..

Nasarawa is not Hausa land, the people of Nasarawa are not Hausas.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Greenbirth:
I pity her vagina. Infact she will do free short time for all those useless Olakpa until she grow old. Now she doesn't have control of herself.she will not eat or bath or visit a friends at her own will again. Next time in her life she will control her anger. shocked

Did such thing happened inside prison?
Please enlight me more on it
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2022
It's a case of self defense, she can't spend anything more than 5yrs in prison. It's not the end of the world. What else could have caused their misunderstanding apart from the man cheating? . As a woman you should try and control yourself, otherwise the male/folk will rub you a lifetime*shame.
Re: Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa by Odebayo4010(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Spicycat:

Nasarawa is not Hausa land, the people of Nasarawa are not Hausas.

Then na Igbo Land or Yoruba abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Hair Stylist, Dispatch Rider Selling Drug-laced Snacks To Students / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Why Rape Victims Should Not Take Their Bath Immediately After – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.