Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (22201 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Olam09(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:
Good day nairalanders, I will like us to discuss, as at today how much do you have in your account as savings? I have just 700k as my savings and I wonder why my savings hasn't entered into millions in the year.

250k but I'm using it to purchase an ultra modern laptop next month ending. �

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
6.2 billion �� God has been faithful through my ward and party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Aplaudez(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:
Good day nairalanders, I will like us to discuss, as at today how much do you have in your account as savings? I have just 700k as my savings and I wonder why my savings hasn't entered into millions in the year.

My 4th month as a serving corp member, I have saved 60k so far angry

7 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by jessylaurel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:

I haven't open my piggyback

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Honchoslim16(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Them rich kids
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by concho(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omawumi17:
I am not saving in my bank account
But I am doing a weekly contribution of 2k to pack 100k by December
Something is telling me that they will run away with your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by jessylaurel(f): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
robinso01:
I've saved my life so far. I can't come and kill myself.

Lol
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Omawumi17(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
concho:
Something is telling me that they will run away with your money
It is not an individual saving but an association

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Yomit71(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joniww:
grin there is really nothing special about those millions. When u have it , you won't still be fulfilled
you're right, that's why godliness with contentment is a great gain.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Finemoore: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Willdone5406:
HAVE MANAGE TO SAVE 12.8MILL STILL HOPING TO ME THE TARGET 20MIL BY DEC 28

Just let me be ur PA or make I dey follow you go work, possibly with time, you can squeeze me in to do something.

I am not a lazy person at all... If I am probably trained, I will be effective in my area of handling.
Thank you
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by lordparcel: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:
I had a rough year with some family issues to help settle, only saved about ₦25 million thus far. Hopefully things will be much better in 2023.
Job
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by concho(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omawumi17:

It is not an individual saving but an association
It is still telling me the same thing .
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by HomoSapiien: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:
Don't save ooo. The rate of inflation is too high for that. Every kobo should be put to work. Financial intelligence 101.

What sort of work?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by eglobalcafe: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
25 million naira and still counting, the year has not being bad on me but the problem I only have is I don't have a child and it's making me sick aside that am fully financially. I just need a child of my own to spend on av been soenon people's children.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Rapuru14: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
LawMan44:
Save Ke

I have not counted 100,000 naira as my own this year alone, and I'm indebted to a few creditors around me. It's a challenging year with lot of hiccups and low moments. I swear i have to admit I am worst hit this 2022 and to feed,survive or take care of my health is a huge burden on me right now. I have been depressed more often than not this year alone ,and I'm just hanging to a tiny thread because almost all hope is gone and lost. I wonder if I will survive this phase because it's so overwhelming and help seem too far away.

embarassed

You will survive bro
Very normal
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by RedCentaur(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
abobote:

I can't, Nigeria is not safe.
I have a plot in Nasarawa state(new nyanya) already. I have to develop it before adding another one

Wow, I ply my trade around pantaker mararaba.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ZombieSlayer1: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
I don't think I have up to #100k right now though I have around 16k USDT

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by lordparcel: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
eglobalcafe:
25 million naira and still counting, the year has not being bad on me but the problem I only have is I don't have a child and it's making me sick aside that am fully financially. I just need a child of my own to spend on av been soenon people's children.
Job
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Adewale1603(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Aplaudez:

thats like 2 months allawee

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joniww:
grin there is really nothing special about those millions. When u have it , you won't still be fulfilled
honestly bro. But it’s better to have it than not.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Don't tell us you are saving from the salary you receive.Salary cannot be saved.You save from other runs you engage in at your place of work.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
liver123:
Na person wey get better job dey save.

Wrong advice.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by RedCentaur(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Finemoore:
I have saved nothing except my life so far... Bcoz I earn far below 50k per month n have bills to pay n family to look after no matter how small... I am in need of a job within Lagos mainland here.

See my signature, that will tell you I work in a law firm n they hardly pay.
Pls, patronize me, so that I can chop...
Thank you all.

But your signature is blank,
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by AngelaInteriorz: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
eglobalcafe:

Okay.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by petroldollar: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:

Million plus
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Joniww(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
honestly bro. But it’s better to have it than not.
yeah
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
eglobalcafe:
be patience.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by inforesource: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Saving is a key part of financial intelligence... Second to proper investing.

During hyper inflation like we currently have, this option is not good. You can buy bonds or other investments portfolio.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Aplaudez:

Pls,keep it up.

It was part of my allowee and other personal savings that built my investments till this day.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by inforesource: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
HomoSapiien:

What sort of work?
Buying and selling, investment portfolio like Federal govy bonds, shares, etc
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Mykelslim: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
AngelaInteriorz:

I have about 4shops and sell mattresses and interior items.

Are you open to lending 5m on a 1.5% monthly interest repayment. That is both the principal plus interest repaid you on a 6months or 12months period (whatever one we agree on).

If you think it's okay by you then let's discuss privately via WhatsApp.
Make I no talk, people below me will talk
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by robinso01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
uchaymart:

You saved your life To what end bro, all because of likes

You had better have a rethink of what you just said

I understand your point, but I'm not giving the glory of being alive to myself. You should understand the sarcasm in what I wrote. And please, stop being over religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CBN Forex Policy Irreversible — Saraki / Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / How Are You Shopping This Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.