Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (22205 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by lordparcel: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:

Buying and selling, investment portfolio like Federal govy bonds, shares, etc
One must have millions for it
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Uniquekriss(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
LawMan44:
Save Ke

I have not counted 100,000 naira as my own this year alone, and I'm indebted to a few creditors around me. It's a challenging year with lot of hiccups and low moments. I swear i have to admit I am worst hit this 2022 and to feed,survive or take care of my health is a huge burden on me right now. I feel defeated and have been depressed more often than not this year alone ,and I'm just hanging to a tiny thread because almost all hope is gone and lost. I wonder if I will survive this phase because it's so overwhelming and help seem too far away. I pray my Helper would locate me and support me unconditionally. angry

embarassed
don't lose hope, keep grinding. The year is gradually winding down buh you still got a lot to hope for.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by micoo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
I haven't saved any shishi.[b] Rather in a debt of 400 plus. [/b]I know that when there is life there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ViceGovernor: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oxygen53:
From 600k to 2.5 still counting
Na God
Dash me something sir smiley
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by inforesource: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
lordparcel:

One must have millions for it
Buying and selling, trading.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
All of you saving money.Dont worry.By the time your bank go broke and sell their assets due to bad loans or Buhari borrow your money to finance budget for himself and nass.Your money go enter audio.No go withdraw everything and put in a kolo.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Approximately 1.1million
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by lordparcel: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:

Buying and selling, trading.
How much can one start with
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pickmycall:
All of you saving money.Dont worry.By the time your bank go broke and sell their assets due to bad loans or Buhari borrow your money to finance budget for himself and nass.Your money go enter audio.No go withdraw everything and put in a kolo.

U are a local man.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by doneback04: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Save just my life so far

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Omootayo123(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nothing
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by icejoel(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:
Good day nairalanders, I will like us to discuss, as at today how much do you have in your account as savings? I have just 700k as my savings and I wonder why my savings hasn't entered into millions in the year.

my life myself
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by RepoMan007: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol. See comments.
Buhari and APC are a clowns.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Emperordynasty: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
For cash at hand I have some few thousands saved up , but largely much of what I own in life are saved out in assets ...,

Hoping to become a millionaire before my mid 20s in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Nothing in fact, I'm even owing. If you are led to help me, you ask for my details
Betting.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Ephemmm: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
eglobalcafe:
25 million naira and still counting, the year has not being bad on me but the problem I only have is I don't have a child and it's making me sick aside that am fully financially. I just need a child of my own to spend on av been soenon people's children.

God will do it, just keep the faith alive.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joniww:
grin there is really nothing special about those millions. When u have it , you won't still be fulfilled
Swears, you'll keep looking for more. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joniww:
buy a plot with it
Land grabbers.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by inforesource: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
lordparcel:

How much can one start with

It depends on your skill set and what you love or want to sell that is around you. The concept behind this is that the money must be increased daily no matter how small. Assuming that you buy N10 worth of goods and resell for N12, you have added N2 to your money. This is the best for now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Harbeytech: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Save or owning?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
phemray:
I dont believe in Savings but investment or channeled towards a project. Imagine i saved 2M in 2020 what will Be the value now? But rather d value of d 10plots bought is seriously appreciating. After all we will all die on day
Save yourself from land grabbers.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Monday60655(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

On a faceless forum like this you can
But on Facebook or Twitter please dont

Noted. But even in those places, I will not still do it.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by BigIyanga: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
remsonik:
Good day nairalanders, I will like us to discuss, as at today how much do you have in your account as savings? I have just 700k as my savings and I wonder why my savings hasn't entered into millions in the year.

Pls send in dollar or open a dom account.. use Naira to buy dollar and save in ur dom account
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by zikirushaad002: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
I save my life. Please!!! save my life with anything 0236215558
Shaadlahi Gtbank
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Pickmycall: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omawumi17:
I am not saving in my bank account
But I am doing a weekly contribution of 2k to pack 100k by December
MMM. Ponzi scheme
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by PUMPIN11(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oxygen53:
Na God
How naaaaah! You sure say someone around you no follow for those wey dey thief oil??
EFCC and ICPC, leave yahoo boys first, we need to talk!
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:

During hyper inflation like we currently have, this option is not good. You can buy bonds or other investments portfolio.

You just explained Saving indirectly! tongue
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by paparazi232(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
saved $200 in USDT and 500thousand in bank think I will be going broke soon bcus I won't be able to save anymore since Assu have called of strike, still thinking what to use my 500k to do or buying much USDT may be dollar gonna get high to 1k soon
or opening a salon shop in school bcus that's what' I do for a living ,,,

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by anigbajumo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
spiceadole:
£11,560 ...I'm looking forward to making it £15,000 by December

Apart from opening a domns acct, Which reliable way is good to save in dollars. I’m not cool with bank exchange rate that’s why I don’t want to open a doms acct.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Joniww(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pickmycall:
Land grabbers.
u never ready

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Thomthom(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
As at 14 of Oct 2022 ₦1,400 only

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by addexx: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oxygen53:
Na God

Boromi 100k for 2mnths na bros. As ASUU don call off strike make I use am for my naira dollar exchange biz dey hold body for sch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / How Are You Shopping This Black Friday? / FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.