Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? (1683 Views)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Se or sw.for sw,oluwole oke will be frontrunner.for se,lynda ikpeazu chinedum orji,pat asadu

Pat Asadu did not win pdp primary.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by EmeraldJD: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Did I argue Kogi and Kwara with you?

And Benue is not any dicey.

After the slaughter of Benue people since Buhari came to power, do you truly think that Benue people will vote for APC or another Fulani man?

You no rate Benue people at all.

Meanwhile, Nasarawa people would rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.
The APC guy has a higher chance of winning Benue Guber election but presidency will go to Obi.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
EmeraldJD:
The APC guy has a higher chance of winning Benue Guber election but presidency will go to Obi.

Thank you.

Everyone knows Fr Alia is Benue people’s for guber and I’m supporting him too.

Just like I know that their choice for presidency is Peter Obi.

But APC BATstards always like arguing against reason.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by ArewaNorth: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:
For the north,its between tambuwal,aliero,suswan and Phillip aduda or Abba Moro...
For the south,it will be Francis fadahunsi,olujimi,seriake Dickson or bassey ewa,chimaroke nnamani ugwuanyi,Sam egwu etc...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Mukina2
Dominique
Seunmsg
Seunmsg
Bennycollins
Chrixxx
Seanfer
Noethnicity
Quotasystem
Blackpanda
Majole
Silver tongue
Asobo
Asanausana
Gavelslam
Adioolayi
Aiel123
Fergie001b
Parachoko
Naijaroyalty
Esseite

No doubt with Atiku as President, Tambuwal will be the Senate President. It will be the highest reward for his primary election sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by ArewaNorth: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

President - North

Senate President - North

Seriously?

Have u forgotten 2015-2019?
Senate President-Saraki
Speaker-Dogara
President-Buhari
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by MissLeslie(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Did I argue Kogi and Kwara with you?

And Benue is not any dicey.

After the slaughter of Benue people since Buhari came to power, do you truly think that Benue people will vote for APC or another Fulani man?

You no rate Benue people at all.

Meanwhile, Nasarawa people would rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.
. On Nasarawa never can tell, APC chairman is from Nasarawa, there sitting governor is very intelligent and love by his people another factor is Almakura the immediate past governor, all this 3 name come from different senatorial district that will make it more easier for Tinubu to win Nasarawa and Taraba is like Enugu in the north no other party can win that state except PDP, Benue will be PDP vs LP, and Tinubu will have 13% from the way the game is going, who ever that win Wike to his Camp is the Next President. He as already seal River to his pocket and it means a lot in South South, Calabar PDP is under Wike, let go to Bayesa Obi will defeat Atiku but with low margin and we all know how Edo vote will go, each Candidate will share 1 senatorial district the will winner depends on the which local government u can steal from other senatorial district. I rest

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Have u forgotten 2015-2019?
Senate President-Saraki
Speaker-Dogara
President-Buhari

And you want to repeat it?
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by ArewaNorth: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:

And you want to repeat it?

Just reminded u that it happened before!
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Just reminded u that it happened before!

I know it happened before.

What I wanna know is if you want to repeat it.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

I know it happened before.

What I wanna know is if you want to repeat it.

Apc has already zoned SP to ss/se
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
garfield1:

Apc has already zoned SP to ss/se

Unfortunately they are not winning.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Trinitycian: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Says God's personal assistant grin

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

They or obi are winning.I dont know why you prefer atiku to tinubu
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
garfield1:

They or obi are winning.I dont know why you prefer atiku to tinubu

Because I can understand Atiku selling the south to support his northern brother but I will never forgive Tinubu for engineering power departure from the South.

If an enemy hurts you, you can understand.

But it hurts most when a brother hurts you
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Because I can understand Atiku selling the south to support his northern brother but I will never forgive Tinubu for engineering power departure from the South.

If an enemy hurts you, you can understand.

But it hurts most when a brother hurts you

Oga,it was the turn of the north in 2019.it was not just atiku but the north in general.moreover tinubu wanted to be president and the road to that was buhari.he indirectly supported gej in 2011.atiku is one of those that made obi leave pdp.without atiku,obi or wike will be flagbearer.your anger should be with atiku not tinubu afterall tinubu and obi were never in one party.pdp has been wicked and ungrateful to the se.it is time for the south to unite

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,it was the turn of the north in 2019.it was not just atiku but the north in general.moreover tinubu wanted to be president and the road to that was buhari.he indirectly supported gej in 2011.atiku is one of those that made obi leave pdp.without atiku,obi or wike will be flagbearer.your anger should be with atiku not tinubu afterall tinubu and obi were never in one party.pdp has been wicked and ungrateful to the se.it is time for the south to unite

So you admit Tinubu was being selfish?

It was the turn of the north in 2015 but without men like Tinubu, the South would still have retained power and heaven will not fall.

About PDP, the person that drove Peter Obi out of PDP is Wike, not Atiku.

It was Wike that planted men to take Anambra PDP structure from PO, not Atiku.

Get ur facts right.
Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

So you admit Tinubu was being selfish?

It was the turn of the north in 2015 but without men like Tinubu, the South would still have retained power and heaven will not fall.

About PDP, the person that drove Peter Obi out of PDP is Wike, not Atiku.

It was Wike that planted men to take Anambra PDP structure from PO, not Atiku.

Get ur facts right.

What stopped atiku from supporting power shift to south or him supporting obi? Apc wanted power in 2015,pdp dominance was too much.when it was north turn,tinubu supported north.when it was south,he simply put himself up afterall he is a southerner..anyhow you want it sha

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by Penguin2: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
garfield1:

What stopped atiku from supporting power shift to south or him supporting obi? Apc wanted power in 2015,pdp dominance was too much.when it was north turn,tinubu supported north.when it was south,he simply put himself up afterall he is a southerner..anyhow you want it sha

Tinubu has been selfish and supported only the things that would bring him closer to his dreams.

But he will fail

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Wins,who Will Be Senate President? by garfield1: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu has been selfish and supported only the things that would bring him closer to his dreams.

But he will fail

Is obi not selfish? Is atiku not selfish? Which politician is not selfish? Instead of you to blame the pdp that rubbished obi,you are here wailing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Recognised At Unusual Praise In TBS Lagos (Video & Photos) / Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu / Peter Obi Don Cut Atiku Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.