Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today (38763 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / Any Home Remedies For Scorpion Sting? / Antidote For Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Maybe it's time to change that door mat with a mat with different color, which may not help scorpions camouflage

2 Likes

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Prodigy100(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin Mule DJ whykay.. scorpion king i hail oo grin

jimyjames:

I didn't treat it , endured the pains ,

The one on my thighs happened when I dried my blanket under the sun on my fence, I returned in the evening took the blanket without checking it, the scorpion was in the blanket , covered it at night and it stung me on my thighs, my thighs were sweaty for few hours but it did me no harm

The second one close to my armpit was during the hot season, some 4 yrs back I think, there was no light I left the door open for some fresh air , I slept on the floor close to my door, it entered and stung me , same thing happened , sweat for few hours and it was over

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by GorillaApp(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

The scorpion did what it was created to do nothing devilish about it grin
Exactly!
Nigerians and superstition sef
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Sucre6: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Thank goodness you noticed it on time. Scorpion stings are deadlier than that of snakes.

Clean your mouth grin

Who told you this garbage,

I have been stung once, It's painful but the pain wears off after like few hours, no pray make snake bite you, depending on the species, it could kill you when not attended to accordingly
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Emilia154(f): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
CheedyJ:
Wey for allow am sting u so you can become scorpion king..u just waste opportunity sha
Scorpion king indeed
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Thank goodness you noticed it on time. Scorpion stings are deadlier than that of snakes.
Is not all scorpion stings that kills only the death stalker scorpion and bark scorpion that are extremely deadly to humans ,some bees are deadly than scorpion itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by styno121: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

The one on my thighs happened when I dried my blanket under the sun on my fence, I returned in the evening took the blanket without checking it, the scorpion was in the blanket , covered it at night and it stung me on my thighs, my thighs were sweaty for few hours but it did me no harm

The second one close to my armpit was during the hot season, some 4 yrs back I think, there was no light I left the door open for some fresh air , I slept on the floor close to my door, it entered and stung me , same thing happened , sweat for few hours and it was over
shey u just dey sweat, it is well oh, make still go report itself for hospital oh
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by KingMack(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo you scatter the scorpion like say na zombie movie grin

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
He should be worried about small scorpions. Big scorpions like this, their sting isn't painful compared to the smaller ones

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by KingMack(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
kingw:

Is not all scorpion stings that kills only the death stalker scorpion and bark scorpion that are extremely deadly to humans ,some bees are deadly than scorpion itself

fellow king.. provision shop is better than kiosk angry

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by OgaDeyVex: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Percy0006(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
So you had the chance to snap before killing cheesy cheesy grin

Praise GOD

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
KingMack:

fellow king.. provision shop is better than kiosk angry
I no understand ur statement
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Doctortest: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Your house is dirty baba
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
You sef try de clean your surroundings. That’s the only way you have a scorpion there
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Johnnyboy6757(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

it wasn't a real scorpion � I guess. Cos the scorpion I know will not stink you and you survive without medication.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by OmoleJay: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
A gallon of scorpion venom worths around 15-20k dollars

Hope you know how much is lost killing that creature
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jessylaurel(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Creditalerts:
As I step out of my house this morning while locking my door this devilish scorpion was set and camouflage with my foot mat to strike thank God my eyes was sharp to spot it and I end the creature immediately. angry

It may seem as though this creature have something with this particular format because I have it and this creature always find a way to hid inside one of the holes.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by kaywhy09(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
You killed it!
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by jessylaurel(f): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

Nothing devilish about scorpion my friend get over it, it was created to sting , i have been stung twice by it , one on my thighs the other close to my armpit

Wow really....and how did you treat yourself?
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by ljoh: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Creditalerts:
As I step out of my house this morning while locking my door this devilish scorpion was set and camouflage with my foot mat to strike thank God my eyes was sharp to spot it and I end the creature immediately. angry

You shouldn't have killed it
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Plm11: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
kiss
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by cedricksly: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Modified... I just received numerous mentions that I was wrong and I thank you all for the correction. Thanks cool
scorpion sting does not kill, it gives you near death experience, but you will be fine grin grin grin grin that's the truth tho
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Lovelydaisies: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

Nothing devilish about scorpion my friend get over it, it was created to sting , i have been stung twice by it , one on my thighs the other close to my armpit

They probably fired empty shots! shocked If not, na eternal rest you suppose dey now, if you no treat am. Venom isn't cheap for the organism to produce.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by cedricksly: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

you must live in a fairly rocky environment...
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
jimyjames:

Lol.
Be thankful you were stung by baby scorpions. You for no dey here dey run all this mouth.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Lovelydaisies: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thomthom:
When one insect bite me for bush very small insect.. it was like millipede, but hairy.. when this ant bite me for leg, that leg seize for like 15 minutes I no fit move that whole leg.. since then I fear that ant pass scorpion.

Hairy insect like millipede? Are you sure it wasn't a caterpillar? They can be worrisome too, even poisonous.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Drbarmes(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
The pain sha
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thank God for your life Bro
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by bizzibodi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Scorpion sting very very painfull.
Re: I Escaped Scorpion Sting Today by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
So escaping scorpion sting is now news on Nairaland. grin cheesy this forum is becoming useless daily, my son keeps scorpions and snakes as pets while in Africa they see these reptiles are dangerous and evil.

In Thailand and China they eat deep fried scorpions and snakes. So which people are weird, my son? Africans or the Chinese and thais?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / 403 New COVID-19 Cases, 119 Discharged And 13 Deaths On June 14 - (1399 Tested) / Best And Greatest Doctors Ever Produced By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.