Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) (37425 Views)

Man Steals Worshippers’ 7 Phones In Church In Ekiti / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Probz:

And the funny thing is the men who were involved in stripping him naked would swear blindly that they ain’t puffs and probably go on to strip two men suspected of having anal (while getting a hard-on at two women doing the same). Why would you be so desperate to see another dude’s balls and bum-bum if your heterosexuality is so secure?
I just tire o , I watched a video just this evening how a soldier was trying to cut a man dick's, I was like wtf ... they also do it to the female gender , back then when OPC was OPC they spare no gender at all ...

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Stevo35: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ah! Just 1 campari' imagine the idiot. if you don't celebrate birthday will you die?

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by sageb: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Niece:
An unidentified man has been caught stealing a drink “Champari” in one of the supermarkets along Aka Etinan Road in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State.

After he was caught and beaten, he was stripped. Upon interrogation, the man disclosed that he stole the drink to celebrate his birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjsQxiiooBb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Imagine that
where is that udom hypeman called Ilaumoh a.k.a Hunchogee?
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by SAD007(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na spiritual problem
Niece:
An unidentified man has been caught stealing a drink “Champari” in one of the supermarkets along Aka Etinan Road in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State.

After he was caught and beaten, he was stripped. Upon interrogation, the man disclosed that he stole the drink to celebrate his birthday.

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by BrytSky: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Vintage100(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
smile11s:
Just for wine? Alcohol craze is craze men.

"Once I say I am from Ondo, they say I am Yoruba. No, I am Ijaw!!! The Intolerance Against Other Tribes Is Something Else" Akin Alabi Points Out That Most Nigerians Only Recognize The Igbos, Yorubas, And Hausas.

https://gist.am/q/the-intolerance-against-other-tribes-is-something-else-akin-alabi-points-out-th

What's ur name?? And which part of Ondo state are you from?
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Once it is not to save life......you are on your own ,

My last submission......
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by int0x80(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Damn, some Nigerians no get joy oo. They should have let the guy go. How much is that wine by the way? Poverty no good at all grin grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria like naked
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by pizo83031: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
What a life! who is to blame?
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Neocotez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
From birth day to bad day
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by rollandben(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
What he did was wrong revealing his face to the public is good but why stack striping him to stack naked is questionable. I don't think s,uck is acceptable in a place like that.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by tempest01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol...I know this guy

This is not his first time.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by oneMalik: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na one of them be that !

Na anti-Buhari them . lazy people who always want free juice .

they want govt to do everything .

E don over you now !

make I see how shame go let you stay for area na .

Niece:

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
deltateam:

To show his bearded meat.
Nna ehn.. grin

This act should be criminalized.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Prince001:

That's what I will never understand, why on earth they naked him cos of just wine. Wowwwww.
Those cowards will never say anything to those corrupt and heartless politicians that led d country to this level na ordinary wine thief den sabi humiliated.
Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
This act should be criminalized. This is one very important social responsibility cashtivists can use to shine and I wonder why nobody has noticed.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you go deep, he want to impress one babe
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by WantsandMore: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jakumo:

They probably asked him how old he was this birthday, and like a fool he replied, not knowing he had just specified for them the number of heavy slaps they would use to bless him in celebration of that birthday.

On a serious note, let us give the man the benefit of the doubt because he might be from a well-to-do family where everybody gets free gifts and presents on their birthday. Since leaving home, he had come to miss those birthday presents, and so decided to simply give HIMSELF presents obtained without paying from somebody's shop.
or he's just ment...maybe we are beginning to see the results of the psychiatric evaluation of the Nigerian youth that a certain % dey ment.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Mikedel80: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
omotolly22:
Must the strip him naked, nigerians and barbaric behaviours

Obviously what he did was wrong ,but what is the essence of stripping him naked, just because of ordinary wine
Don't mind them as if they're holier. If I were there I will pay for that drink for him since it is his birthday.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by doneback04: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
When u want to impress yourself, but rather impress beaten grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chai, for ordinary drink wey no even cost, mehn, Nigerians don suffer
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Lionnation: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Templee333:

I used to speak like this b4, but now i no dey pity thief. Make dem bit am hand strong. If u pity a thief and let him go free, he'll surely turn around and attack u.
it's not this type of thief, this is a petty thief, not a robber
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by HolyMan12: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jakumo:

They probably asked him how old he was this birthday, and like a fool he replied, not knowing he had just specified for them the number of heavy slaps they would use to bless him in celebration of that birthday.

grin grin grin
Na like 35 - 40 slaps be that grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Corridon: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wow.

But why corridon, is it a must u celebrate angry

The owner goofed Sha, Now we're seeing your unclothedness on the internet angry
grin. This one thinks everyone is like him.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by obyikye(f): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nairaland no dey carry last. Hahahahahaha

Kajaard:
They helped you celebrate your birthday with slaps and beatings. How kind of them cheesy
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by obyikye(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bahaha hahahaha,

Jakumo:

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nawa o
Thank God e no go steal am to celebrate babe birthday.
Everlasting stigma.......too bad.
See how dey off everything e wear.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Shadysen: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Henri244:
How much is this Champari drink again?
I just feel like buying him 12 bottles right now.
Why would they strip him, that's jungle justice haba.
you guys always wait for something to happen before you guys help.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Must you take wine for ur birthday if you can't afford it? Now see where the mumu act has landed you in. Birthday beating n disgrace of life
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Templee333(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lionnation:
it's not this type of thief, this is a petty thief, not a robber
"if the landowner is slow to catch a thief", they say, "the thief will call the landowner a thief". Some people in this forum are even advising the the thief guy to go ahead & sue the supermarket owner for exposing him. Drink na food? Abi u wan tell me say na hunger make him go steal wine? Abi birthday na by force? I knw say the guy dey make up the birthday story as excuse, him face no look like person wey dem born for October. Na people wey born 4 February dey like thief. Make them bit am twice!
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
This will go down as the worst birthday of his miserable life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos / Police Arrests 10 People Watching Nigeria Match, Demands 40k Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.