Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) (37394 Views)

Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Thief! Just imagine!

But why strip him for God's sake?

To see his bearded meat?
Guy you the craze o grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
charlesdinho7:
i still dont get it. what is special about celebrating one`s birthday? just some foolish humans
My brother I dey tell you
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by macho44(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Thief! Just imagine!

But why strip him for God's sake?

To see his bearded meat?
If that's the case, then he must be related to YOURS TRULY grin

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2022
If he had sat in his apartment, did a cheap cable satellite sub and watched news and sports all day be would have had a happy birthday, now his village people just hit an all time high score
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:07am On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Novice.
A real nigga will drink it and leave the empty bottle there.

Early this year in my presence one rough looking guy was caught on CCTV in Ikeja Shoprite after he had drank about 5 small bottles of Orijin Bitters.

The security guys dragged him to the check out counter and forced him to pay for them!
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Melagros:

Guy you the craze o grin
My brother... grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2022
macho44:

If that's the case, then he must be related to YOURS TRULY grin
E be like grin

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Why be a thief when can borrow cash tobuy
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Why striping him?
For what use exactly?
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by emapeteum(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Stealing a bottle of drink is not enough to strip a man. I know what he did was wrong but the punishment is barbaric for just a bottle of drink that is less than 10K. A society that always prays for people to fall, victim,
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Niece:
An unidentified man has been caught stealing a drink “Champari” in one of the supermarkets along Aka Etinan Road in Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State.

After he was caught and beaten, he was stripped. Upon interrogation, the man disclosed that he stole the drink to celebrate his birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjsQxiiooBb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don’t know why I feel pity for him. This country will kill us with sapa
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by JavaKonjo: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
See 6 pack grin
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Kennytopp55(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2022
Akwa Ibom and backward ness . Whince
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
naijainstinct:
1 Tim. 6:6-11 (NIV)

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Templee333(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mikedel80:
Don't mind them as if they're holier. If I were there I will pay for that drink for him since it is his birthday.
how do u knw that it's his birthday? Have u seen his birth certificate? Thieves can make up any kind of excuse when they're caught. The guy has been stealing frm supermarkets eversince, because them don catch am e don become im birthday. Mtheeeew...birth day him Tinubu ass. Make dem beat am again.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wrong move! whats in a birthday?.
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Why
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
AishaDant:
I feel so bad for him. sad

It's his birthday...

Doesn't mean I endorse stealing though.

Where in Abuja do you stay?
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by RB1330(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
I’ve seen this in twitter before
Omo I swear this is wrong why dem strip him naked cause of Campari how much
Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by AishaDant(f): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Where in Abuja do you stay?

Maitama.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) by sarahs(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2022
AishaDant:

Maitama.

Ga ni nan zuwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In Aba, Private Part Missing (Graphic Photos) / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / Buhari Orders Investigation Of Ibrahim Lamorde, EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.